Sign in to follow this  
StopTalkingCheerleader

We made it to 5 years

Congrats. You'll never see 6.

It's ok she can't see her toes either but loves them.

Congrats. We just passed 19 years. Feels like 39.

You know what's the real kicker about long term relationships? By the time you hit retirement, you have no interest whatsoever in spending all day, every day, with that person. :D

You know what's the real kicker about long term relationships? By the time you hit retirement, you have no interest whatsoever in spending all day, every day, with that person. :D

This is precisly the reason God invented golf.

Wow. I'm retired and didn't know it.

how much weight have you gained in said 5 years? :nono:

Hilarious. Who doesn't love Casa Bonita.

What's that place like? I have been to Denver once. I was going to go there, but reviews online made it sound like hell on Earth with worse food.

how much weight have you gained in said 5 years? :nono:

Don't be such a d1ckhead

This is precisly the reason God invented golf.

... massage parlors and hookers.

....Las Vegas.

Wow. I'm retired and didn't know it.

It was a joke...

kinda...

sorta...

maybe...

but also kinda true. :ninja:

It seems like you have a rather negative view of marriage

Who are you addressing this statement to? The reality is that you are either "happy" or "married". The laws of physics prevent you from being both, simultaneously.

• Like 1

Who are you addressing this statement to? The reality is that you are either "happy" or "married". The laws of physics prevent you from being both, simultaneously.

STC originally but clearly you as well. I am sure there are happily married people out there. I am one of them and believe it or not I'm pretty sure my wife is too.

Granted we have only been married for two years so it doesn't necessarily "count", but I'm sure there are people who have been married longer and have a positive view of their marriage.

• Like 1

STC originally but clearly you as well. I am sure there are happily married people out there. I am one of them and believe it or not I'm pretty sure my wife is too.

Granted we have only been married for two years so it doesn't necessarily "count", but I'm sure there are people who have been married longer and have a positive view of their marriage.

I guess ghey marriage does have positives over heterosexual marriage. :(

Good for you. :thumbsup:

What's that place like? I have been to Denver once. I was going to go there, but reviews online made it sound like hell on Earth with worse food.

It is hell on earth but with worse food.

The food is Gawd awful, and you are FORCED to buy food to enter. So do yourself a favor and just eat before you get there and buy the cheapest thing they have so you don't feel as bad for throwing it straight in the trash can. Their sopappias are decent, but that's probably because you can drown them with as much honey as you want.

The only reason anyone ever goes there is because they are "suppose to go there". Yes, they have indoor cliff divers and a dipsh!t gorrilla who tries scaring people. But really, that's not even an attraction anymore. The whole place is muggy and smelly. Couple that with food that would have prison inmates begging to get locked back up, and you have the perfect place to AVOID!!!

OMG we've been there once for a friends 40th, holy sh!tty food. Very entertaining though.

The food reminded me of a cheap frozen mexican meal from the microwave..

I guess ghey marriage does have positives over heterosexual marriage. :(

Good for you. :thumbsup:

Thanks, we're very happy together :wub:

Have you ever seen the South Park where they are having Kyle's birthday party at Casa Bonita? They nailed it. The place has bad food, a flag you put up when you want sopapillas, 30 foot cliff divers on a waterfall, caves, mariachi bands, puppet shows, magicians, games. It is a nutty place and just to say you were there is probably worth it.

It is hell on earth but with worse food.

The food is Gawd awful, and you are FORCED to buy food to enter. So do yourself a favor and just eat before you get there and buy the cheapest thing they have so you don't feel as bad for throwing it straight in the trash can. Their sopappias are decent, but that's probably because you can drown them with as much honey as you want.

The only reason anyone ever goes there is because they are "suppose to go there". Yes, they have indoor cliff divers and a dipsh!t gorrilla who tries scaring people. But really, that's not even an attraction anymore. The whole place is muggy and smelly. Couple that with food that would have prison inmates begging to get locked back up, and you have the perfect place to AVOID!!!

You aren't going there with a group of adults and expecting to be entertained and wowed. I would go once if I was from out of town just to "experience" or take your kids there once maybe twice.

Fifteen years married. Went on vacation last week and we both realized we had run out of things to talk about. I tried telling her the story about the blonde halicunation I fingered at a Metallica concert but she decided to finish reading her article in Vogue magazine. :(

Have you ever seen the South Park where they are having Kyle's birthday party at Casa Bonita? They nailed it. The place has bad food, a flag you put up when you want sopapillas, 30 foot cliff divers on a waterfall, caves, mariachi bands, puppet shows, magicians, games. It is a nutty place and just to say you were there is probably worth it.

Yeah, I meant to mention South Park in my post. I didn't realize it was a real place until I was looking up places to go in Denver about 3 or 4 years ago. South Park is the only reason I was interested. The reviews online may have been written by Big Pete they are so close to what he said.

Fifteen years married. Went on vacation last week and we both realized we had run out of things to talk about. I tried telling her the story about the blonde halicunation I fingered at a Metallica concert but she decided to finish reading her article in Vogue magazine. :(

You just need to make it to Alzheimer's so you can retell the same stories every day. :thumbsup:

We have 2 kids under four and I got pregnant two months after we got married, so although I love being married and 30fbt, we have spent more time working and raising our boys then are marriage itself. I'm excited they are finally at the age where we can leave them

For date nights, weekend get aways etc and not feel guilty. (In regards to worms post)

I'm definitely not at the weight I want to be, he could care less, but I actively work on getting back to my skinny weight. I am however am great mother, kick as$ wife, make great money in a career I love, and will always have great legs, big boobs and a pretty face. So no, I don't need validation from internet boys on my marriage or my curvy bod. :-) We are hungover and about to hit up Elways for brunch. No threesome but I kissed a girl.

We have 2 kids under four and I got pregnant two months after we got married, so although I love being married and 30fbt, we have spent more time working and raising our boys then are marriage itself. I'm excited they are finally at the age where we can leave them

For date nights, weekend get aways etc and not feel guilty. (In regards to worms post)

I'm definitely not at the weight I want to be, he could care less, but I actively work on getting back to my skinny weight. I am however am great mother, kick as$ wife, make great money in a career I love, and will always have great legs, big boobs and a pretty face. So no, I don't need validation from internet boys on my marriage or my curvy bod. :-) We are hungover and about to hit up Elways for brunch. No threesome but I kissed a girl.

I didn't mean to imply you needed my approval on your marriage. That would be silly. I'm simply trying to point out that if you'd like to make it another five years then focusing more on the positive aspects of your marriage might be good.

Take it for what it's worth, which might be nothing as I've only been married two years and we are just now expecting our first child :cheers:

I'm holding out for you, big boy. ;)

You should of taken Sux while he would of still had you... :( Now you are destined to remain a true "Old Maid" ... or a Cat Lady rather which is maybe worse.

You should of taken Sux while he would of still had you... :( Now you are destined to remain a true "Old Maid" ... or a Cat Lady rather which is maybe worse.

You do know it was MY decision not to get married, right? I have a ring... I just don't feel the necessity to have some stupid ceremony. Neither one of us has kids, and neither of us want any, so, I don't see the point. :dunno:

Why don't you go troll someone else for a change.

You do know it was MY decision not to get married, right? I have a ring... I just don't feel the necessity to have some stupid ceremony. Neither one of us has kids, and neither of us want any, so, I don't see the point. :dunno:

:lol:

psssst, I think you hit a nerve :ninja:

I'm dying to hear the secret to your happy relationship...

I don't know how you do it it. It must be very difficult for the two of you. You having a needle d!ck and her being inflatable and all.

:wave:

psssst, I think you hit a nerve :ninja:

I was just ribbing her a little but damn judging by her responses I think your right :o

I was just ribbing her a little but damn judging by her responses I think your right :o

:yawn:

I'm dying to hear the secret to your happy relationship...

I don't know how you do it it. It must be very difficult for the two of you. You having a needle d!ck and her being inflatable and all.

:wave:

someone flunked out of funny kindergarten :(

someone flunked out of funny kindergarten :(

It's okay... I hear they'll let you repeat it. ;)

Take it for what it's worth, which might be nothing as I've only been married two years and we are just now expecting our first child :cheers:

Congrats, get ready although nothing can prepare you

He should have got down on one knee and handed you his pants