Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

12 Geeks 1 cup

are we having it this year? i wanna see if i can three peat as top scorer in the regular season, only to have my dreams crushed in the playoffs

:bench:

I will join back in if you guys need someone. I was part of year 1

I will join back in if you guys need someone. I was part of year 1

Ditto

in

Women play fantasy football? :dunno:

Who's a woman? I've seen no proof.

Who's a woman? I've seen no proof.

I'm pretty sure Drobs has a giant gaping vagina. :ninja:

I'm pretty sure Drobs has a giant gaping vagina. :ninja:

There's two of them here ??

In!

Another vagginna. Or just one that Sux treats as one.

:wave:

In

In.

In...

in

In

in

In!

A league full of dudes who have to tell you when they are in.

Pitiful. But i guess beggars cant be choosers.

I guess if you guys have any openings, i'll give it a shot.

Hey bro, you are already in this league. In fact, I thought you were our commish???

BTW, i am IN.

Whatever dude... I got mine.

can we use ESPN this year? yahoo sucks big time

I doubt it, but i'll keep an open mind. What makes it so much better than Yahoo?Ive never played there before. I just tried to set up a test league there and couldnt even find the commish controls. IMO its pretty much the same as Yahoo, with ESPN slightly less visually appealing. Unless there is a real compelling reason to switch, i cant imagine doing it. But like i said i'll keep an open mind.

i generally use ESPN for my leagues. didnt do a yahoo football league last year though so maybe they got better?

probably not a real big difference. i find ESPN more visually pleasing actually.

Things to do:

Confirmed returnees (and 1 new member):

southcarolina

shotsup

herbivore

OM

kanil

feelingmn

voltaire

gocolts

heavyset

drobeski

whitewonder

Is rallo still around? We need yea or nay from him. Im setting an arbitrary deadline of July 23. Two weeks. Then i start using the waiting list.

Waiting list:

1) Bishop

2) Anyone else?

Draft will be Aug 25, the Monday after preseason week 3. First regular season game is Sept 4. That gives us 10 days to do the draft, Just like OM, thats doable.

Any other issues we need to adress?

i generally use ESPN for my leagues. didnt do a yahoo football league last year though so maybe they got better?

probably not a real big difference. i find ESPN more visually pleasing actually.

Im just used to Yahoo, ive played at least one league there for the last 5 or 6 years. I commished this league there last year, and was on the verge of figuring out what i was doing by the playoffs. I dont really relish having to learn a whole new site for a marginal upgrade. Plus, i play in leagues on Yahoo, NFL.com, MFL and new this year, fleaflicker. Adding a 5th just isnt that appealing.

But like i said....open mind ;)

i couldnt care less which site is used.

hell, im not even sure im in this league. I just tossed my name in if a replacement is needed

hell, im not even sure im in this league. I just tossed my name in if a replacement is needed

lol youve already contributed more than some of the actual members will all season :)

I quit

I'm out this year

Youre in WW.

I'm with SC... I'm not sure I want to get used to a new site. I'm pretty comfortable with the old one. But hey... I'm just a silly girl, so I guess my vote doesn't count. I'll just stick to making sammiches. :(

Youre in WW.

nice! im on the every other year plan in this league! :banana:

Personally, I like ESPN better....but it's just a preference. Yahoo is fine for this league and I don't have any problem with it.

Every year we have issue with the flex position....as does gocolts trying to suck his own d!ck. In the past we've had it WR/TE....which is cool. But I think flex should be RB/WR/TE. Doing that makes the position, you know, more focking flexible.

Whatever we decide....cool with me.

RB/WR/TE for sure. let the people build their teams the way they want!

Personally, I like ESPN better....but it's just a preference. Yahoo is fine for this league and I don't have any problem with it.

Every year we have issue with the flex position....as does gocolts trying to suck his own d!ck. In the past we've had it WR/TE....which is cool. But I think flex should be RB/WR/TE. Doing that makes the position, you know, more focking flexible.

Whatever we decide....cool with me.

Once we have 12 finalized, we'll vote. But this time its for good. Im not switching back and forth every damn season.

I doubt it, but i'll keep an open mind. What makes it so much better than Yahoo?Ive never played there before. I just tried to set up a test league there and couldnt even find the commish controls. IMO its pretty much the same as Yahoo, with ESPN slightly less visually appealing. Unless there is a real compelling reason to switch, i cant imagine doing it. But like i said i'll keep an open mind.

its more visually appealing.

thats it, and all my other teams are there, so I dont have to keep logging in to yahoo.

its easier to navigate too

Im just used to Yahoo, ive played at least one league there for the last 5 or 6 years. I commished this league there last year, and was on the verge of figuring out what i was doing by the playoffs. I dont really relish having to learn a whole new site for a marginal upgrade. Plus, i play in leagues on Yahoo, NFL.com, MFL and new this year, fleaflicker. Adding a 5th just isnt that appealing.

But like i said....open mind ;)

I am in a local league that uses ESPN and I focking hate that site. In fact, if I had not been in this local league since 1999, I would leave over it.

So I am with you, keep it on yahoo. JMO

I'm use to yahoo but took ESPN for a test drive for the first time last season to see. It's fine.too. Both are OK for free sites.

What im reading, and what i saw when i tried to create a test league over at ESPN to me isnt really a compelling argument for changing. At this point i dont plan on changing.

Drobeski gives us 11. I see that rallo hasnt logged into FFT since January. Anyone have any dealings with him outside of here? Either he or bishop will be our 12th.

If drobeski is in, count me out. :P