Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Trent Richardson eyes 1,000 yrds rushing... Wow, you go girl !

It's 437 more yards then he had last season . And you toss in some ppr work I like that . Right now I can see him as a RB #2

she's not getting anywhere near any of my rosters

Snooze you lose . Ok with me lol

I read the same quote. .. With which he said "1000 isn't my goal. . It's higher than that but it's MY personal goal that is on me. "

If he only plays one game this season, that is an impressive goal! Ha. If he plays 16 games, that's only 63 yards a game.

yea 1k is pitiful, I dont even consider an RB draftable until I believe he can potentially get 1200yds minimum and thats just rushing. I consider 1500 total my bare minimum for a startable rb. But like everything, this comment was twisted. He meant 1k minimum, obviously.

So he wants to be the worse starting RB in the league this year..... 1,000 isn't shiit

Only 13 RBs topped 1000 yards rushing last year. So, assuming there are 32 "starting" RBs in the league, are these 13 the only good ones and the other 19 are the worst?

Stoopid.

Based on his stats last year, I'll take any ambition. In a standard ppr leage 1 pt per reception, and 6 pts per td

1,000 rushing yards (1oo pts)

and say

45 passes for 300 yards (75 pts)

6 tds rushing and 2 tds catching the rock (48 pts)

Puts you at 233 pts minus say 4 fumbles at 2 pts per - leaves you with 225 pts. If he can do this in 15 games, you are getting 15 pts a game. Or in other words 17 carriers/67 rushing yards a game (3.9 yds a carry) + 3/20 receiving with a touchdown about every other week.... If you think he's a guy that actually will get a combined 20 touches a game, you might think about it.

• Like 1

ok.... I guess because all the rbbc. but still even saying 1,000 or more sounds stoopid to me.

I agree the 1000 yard barrier is really no barrier. It meant something when Jim Brown did it in 12 or 14 games. Other players too. But when they went to 16 games, now players only needed to average 62.5 yards a game, not 83 or even 71.

But factor in the impact of the pass-happy league and all the RBBC and 1000 yards rushing from one player is still something. If little else, but the ability to stay healthy enough in a season to get it.

This is reasonable and would make him a rb2 in most ppr leagues but I would love him as my #3. As there is some risk here, mainly playing time. If he dips below 3.9 I can't see him getting 20 touches weekly even with their low options.

His ADP is what makes it interesting.

Based on his stats last year, I'll take any ambition. In a standard ppr leage 1 pt per reception, and 6 pts per td

1,000 rushing yards (1oo pts)

and say

45 passes for 300 yards (75 pts)

6 tds rushing and 2 tds catching the rock (48 pts)

Puts you at 233 pts minus say 4 fumbles at 2 pts per - leaves you with 225 pts. If he can do this in 15 games, you are getting 15 pts a game. Or in other words 17 carriers/67 rushing yards a game (3.9 yds a carry) + 3/20 receiving with a touchdown about every other week.... If you think he's a guy that actually will get a combined 20 touches a game, you might think about it.

So he wants to be the worse starting RB in the league this year..... 1,000 isn't shiit

Isnt that half of an Adrian Peterson? :banana:

He didn't say 1,000 yards is his goal.

When you're a former No. 3 overall draft pick, as Richardson was in 2012, the bar tends to be a bit higher than a 563-yard season. Rest assured, Richardson's aiming high.

Asked whether reaching 1,000 rushing yards is a goal, he responded, "A thousand is not the goal. For me, it's personal. I'm going to keep it to myself. But a thousand is not it for me. It's higher."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/08/04/trent-richardson-goal-thousand-higher/13597717/

Richardson drafters picked him last year based mainly on all the receptions he got in CLE in '12. When he was traded to IND last year, it seemed like a great move. Instead his stats plummeted - receptions dropped to nothing and rushing yardage went in the tank.

His rushing numbers will probably improve some - can't get any worse, but I don't see the receptions changing. That's not how IND/Luck play football. And RB's who don't get reception points are wildly inconsistent. I expect Trent to average 60 yds per game with an occasional TD every few weeks. Meaning most games he'll get whopping 5-6 points. To hell with that.

That was the exact quote from CBS Sportline.... I have pretty much had it with you guys. Its always guys that contribute nothing to this site, except to talk trash to people that do.

Trent Richardsons ADP is between 21 and 28 in most places.

I'd love him as my RB3 with some upside. Colts seem to have a genuine interest in making him successful based on the high pick they gave up for him.

That was the exact quote from CBS Sportline.... I have pretty much had it with you guys. Its always guys that contribute nothing to this site, except to talk trash to people that do.

fvck the haters, they took the time to click on ur post, then read it, and then even commented... so try to laugh it off man :thumbsup:

I would take great pleasure if I annoyed people from a posted comment. I would post even more and more just to get under their skin. :music_guitarred:

I merely pointed out the correct quote. I have no interested in nitpicking with someone I've never met. You made a mistake... it happens.

I snagged TRich all the way down in the 7th 2 weeks ago. He is my RB3 and I'm OK with it.

They were also debating the very quote I posted on NFLAM.... TRich is eyeing a 1,000 yards can he do it ? They all just shorten his quote from a 1,000 or more to just 1,000. You dudes need to relax, just having some fun

He didn't say 1,000 yards is his goal.

5]When you're a former No. 3 overall draft pick, as Richardson was in 2012, the bar tends to be a bit higher than a 563-yard season. Rest assured, Richardson's aiming high.

5]Asked whether reaching 1,000 rushing yards is a goal, he responded, "A thousand is not the goal. For me, it's personal. I'm going to keep it to myself. But a thousand is not it for me. It's higher."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/08/04/trent-richardson-goal-thousand-higher/13597717/

Don't go bringing facts into this :thumbsdown: