Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Who are you not drafting this year?

I dont care if he is there, 2 rounds past his ADP, I am not taking Andre Johnson. Ryan FItzpatrick is a backup and so is Case Keenum. Just Blah

There may be more

spiller. Last year they were going to feed him till he threw up. mmmmm hmmmm even when healthy he was in a time share at best with jackson and now he will be fighting for carries between jackson and brown. Nooooo thanks.

I'm inclined to put Hilton on this list. As nice as his final statline was last year--82/1083/5--he was just too boom or bust. He had 5 games over 120 yards, but 10 at 52 yards or fewer, and scored all 5 TDs in two of those big games. I know he's slated for a bigger role this year in the base 2-TE set, but I still have a hard time taking him when he's surrounded on the draft list by Floyd, Harvin, and Maclin.

No Dolphins

No Texans

No raiders

No Jags

This fantasy season those four teams do not exist.

Any member of Jerruh's Jerkoffs. Never have, never will.

I'm inclined to put Hilton on this list. As nice as his final statline was last year--82/1083/5--he was just too boom or bust. He had 5 games over 120 yards, but 10 at 52 yards or fewer, and scored all 5 TDs in two of those big games. I know he's slated for a bigger role this year in the base 2-TE set, but I still have a hard time taking him when he's surrounded on the draft list by Floyd, Harvin, and Maclin.

. I think Ty upside is greater . Harvin and Maclin it's not how many games have they missed but how many have they even played in . I like M Floyd a lot , but I see Ty having a bigger role with a stud QB .

No Dolphins

No Texans

No raiders

No Jags

This fantasy season those four teams do not exist.

I agree with all except Miami. I'd take miller and Wallace. And tannehill won't be a bad backup.

I dont care if he is there, 2 rounds past his ADP, I am not taking Andre Johnson. Ryan FItzpatrick is a backup and so is Case Keenum. Just Blah

There may be more

Fair enough, but last year Andre blew up when backups like keenum played and actually knew to throw to him unlike schaub. Andre should be one of those guys that makes qbs look good, not the other way around. but I def understand the hesitation. Id reevaluate Andre tho if he comes at a discount if I were you.

Short answer is no one. Give me a good value, and I'll take it.

Long answer, guys I'm almost certainly not draft:

Harvin, Andre, Ball, Stacy, Foles, E. Sanders, TY Hilton, Ben Tate, Steven Jackson, Gore

ETA: I'm not so much worried about Andre's situation so much as he is so damn inconsistent. He'll give you a couple 200 yard, 3 TD games, and 8 50 yard games.

its all relative to ADP.

QB: really anyone before rd 8, except MAYBE Brees if he fell far enough

RB: Martin, Morris, TRich

WR: Allen, Cruz, dJax, Hilton

TE: VD, Witten, Cameron

I agree with all except Miami. I'd take miller and Wallace. And tannehill won't be a bad backup.

Tanny stinks, which ruins Wallace. Lamar Miller stinks.

They should move Tanny back to Wr.

Anyone that's already been drafting during the draft I am in .

Tanny stinks, which ruins Wallace. Lamar Miller stinks.

They should move Tanny back to Wr.

Tannehill isn't that bad. His YPA stayed level last year, but he made far better decisions. Going from 12TD:13INT TO 24TD:17INT is pretty solid.

I was way down on Wallace last year, and think he has some value this year. New OC Bill Lazor is gonna be way more inclined to get those deep routes working right. So far it sounds like fixing Wallace and Tannehill's chemistry is priority one in camp.

I say this as someone who doesn't even think Lazor is all that great--I put most of DeSean and Foles' success last year on Brian Kelly. But he's a good enough OC to restore Wallace's game closer to what he had under Arians, which suggests value to me.

Any Patriot RB

Johnny Manziel (can't stand that little bastige)

Anyone who has been hyped to death; hardly EVER do they attain 1/3 the greatness heaped upon them.

Jared Freaking Cook. No matter what!

Thank god, im so sick of hearing how he will be a great te every year. Same with that Reed guy, altho he got hurt so ill give him a pass. But hes in the same boat for me.

Why all the hate for Foles? He has Maclin back, a new phantom receiver in sproles, and he will start a whole season with Vick gone. Am I missing something?

Maclin won't finish 6 games

Arian Foster for obvious reasons

Gronk due solely to injuries

Trent Richardon just sucks

Jordan Reed due solely to concussions

Julio Jones ADP to high for such risk

Ray Rice don't believe the hype

Cordarelle Patterson bc I can get Jennings 10+ rds later

Danny Amendola won't finish 5 games

Montee Ball bc he fumbles and your first rd pick sits the bench

Nick Foles bc I think you have proven qbs around his ADP that will easily out produce as Eagles offense takes a step back in my opinion

Sproles for same reason listed above

Tannehill isn't that bad. His YPA stayed level last year, but he made far better decisions. Going from 12TD:13INT TO 24TD:17INT is pretty solid.

I was way down on Wallace last year, and think he has some value this year. New OC Bill Lazor is gonna be way more inclined to get those deep routes working right. So far it sounds like fixing Wallace and Tannehill's chemistry is priority one in camp.

I say this as someone who doesn't even think Lazor is all that great--I put most of DeSean and Foles' success last year on Brian Kelly. But he's a good enough OC to restore Wallace's game closer to what he had under Arians, which suggests value to me.

But he's not worth a draft spot. I don't see any upside for any Dolphins.

But he's not worth a draft spot. I don't see any upside for any Dolphins.

No upside for Wallace? He's being drafted as WR30 coming off a season where he finished around WR25-27 depending on scoring. He had 140 targets last year, and he and Tannehill had poor chemistry on deep balls. Fix that even a bit and you're looking at a top-20 receiver in the 7th round.

No upside for Wallace? He's being drafted as WR30 coming off a season where he finished around WR25-27 depending on scoring. He had 140 targets last year, and he and Tannehill had poor chemistry on deep balls. Fix that even a bit and you're looking at a top-20 receiver in the 7th round.

He's being drafted around 30 and finished last season around 30 with an ungodly number of targets. Its a direct reflection on Tanny stinking. I see nothing there in Miami. If you want to use one of your fliers on a Dolphin, go for it. I'll use one of mine on a different offense.