Sign in to follow this  
Eaglesin14

ISIS "JVer" beheads American journalist

I agree. The world has gone to shitt ever since 9/11. First our civil liberties were trampled with the HSA. We've gotten involved in two wars. Trouble with Iran. Trouble in Libya. Trouble now again in Iraq. Problems in Syria. Problems with Russia. If only there would've been a way we could've prevented this vacuum in Iraq. If only there was a way we could've not stretched our military so thin for over a decade. If only there was a way we could prevent war fatigue with the American population. Hmmmmm. Makes you wonder???

Why the only budgets cuts we have made over the last six years are in the military. Yup, me too.

Why we left a vulnerable Iraq as a gift to ISIS? Yup me too.

Etc. Etc.

There is enough blame too go around for everyone. Quit trying to make it one sided, it is not.

Why the only budgets cuts we have made over the last six years are in the military. Yup, me too.

Etc. Etc.

There is enough blame too go around for everyone. Quit trying to make it one sided, it is not.

"to" go around, you illiterate fock

Holy fock...It's ok to have an opinion, shitstain. . Lay it out here. Who cares if it turns out to be the wrong idea...It's a fuckin opinion, man. Ball up and lay it down.

Lord knows that Worms has been wrong multiple times with his knee jerk reactions, but at least the scumbag puts them out there. :dunno:

I'm almost embarrassed to be you on occasion :mad:

How am I a "scumbag"?

Kill em all.

I'm serious. They are roaches, they won't stop until you kill them all.

This. :thumbsup:

How am I a "scumbag"?

You're more of a doooshbag if it makes you feel better.

• Like 1

Ok, I apologize for misunderstanding.

When you get a chance, I would like to know what course of action you would like to see taken over there. Thanks in advance.

Etc. Etc.

One sided??? Libya, Syria, Russia, the problems in iraq now are all under this administrationa watch. My point was this: Had we concentrated our military in Afghanistan, and not in both iraq and Afghanistan, we might not have this problem today. It's my opinion that we destabilized the entire region due to our invasion and exit of Iraq.

Eta: our military budget does need reduced some. If we stopped playing world police, we wouldn't need such a huge military budget.

:(

I am Barbara Henning the wife of Alan Henning. Alan was taken prisoner last December and is being held by the Islamic State. Alan is a peaceful, selfless man who left his family and his job as a taxi driver in the UK to drive in a convoy all the way to Syria with his Muslim colleagues and friends to help those most in need. When he was taken he was driving an ambulance full of food and water to be handed out to anyone in need. His purpose for being there was no more and no less. This was an act of sheer compassion.

I cannot see how it could assist any state's cause to allow the world to see a man like Alan dying. I have been trying to communicate with the Islamic State and the people holding Alan. I have sent some really important messages but they have not been responded to. I pray that the people holding Alan respond to my messages and contact me before it is too late. When they hear this message I implore the people of Islamic State to see it in their hearts to release my husband Alan Henning. source

How's the wife look? Hot? Doable?

If they're basically in each other's league...negative.

really? With all the lunatic red staters around here we can't get one guy to go to Dearborn to start sawing the f*** off the heads of a bunch of f****** Muslims?

what's the point of all these PTSD soldiers if one of them cant lose their f****** mind it and actually do something useful?

You dont know man! You weren't there!

in all seriousness, we have done everything and I mean everything in our power to keep the saudis and the Jews aka Israel out of the conflicts and they're the most heavily invested. If you would just back the f*** up and let them get him to the f****** fight things are being very different