Sign in to follow this  
Eaglesin14

ISIS "JVer" beheads American journalist

There is 0 reason for the US govt to completely destroy these groups.. As long as they are around they can continue taking away civil liberties in the name a safety while feeding govt contractors tax payer money hand over fist

Maybe after one of these lovely groups detonates a dirty bomb or worse we can hand them their lunch. I am surprised one of these terrorist groups hasn't already made this happen.

There is 0 reason for the US govt to completely destroy these groups.. As long as they are around they can continue taking away civil liberties in the name a safety while feeding govt contractors tax payer money hand over fist

So Obama got off the Reservation by stating what is best for Americans, destroying them........and Valerie Jarrett biotch slapped him in between speeches and sent him back out there to tow the military industrial complex line?

Dude shouldn't leave home without his TelePrompTer.

Apparently we have over 1000 troops on the ground in Iraq now. Anyone have a link to the Status of Forces agreement Obama negotiated with Iraq in the past few weeks? I can't find it. :dunno:

Apparently we have over 1000 troops on the ground in Iraq now. Anyone have a link to the Status of Forces agreement Obama negotiated with Iraq in the past few weeks? I can't find it. :dunno:

How do you think Obama should handle this whole situation?

it really is a no win situation

And I bet the administration is very worried that if they attack them then the sleeper cells here and in Europe will come out of the wood works

How do you think Obama should handle this whole situation?

I think he should:

1. Fukk up the negotiation for a Status of Forces agreement so that he has to pull out every one of our troops.

2. Fund raise.

3. Declare he ended the war because we have no troops in Iraq.

3. Golf.

4. Declare ISIS is JV and we will never have boots on the ground in Iraq again.

5. Vacation

6. Put boots on the ground.

7. Vacation/golf

8. Tell the world we will destroy ISIS.

9. Lunch with Valarie.

10. Tell the world he oopsed. He just wants to make them a manageable threat.

11. Golf/fund raise/vacation.

12. Say it is all Bush's fault.

The staus of forces agreement is for the protection of American soldiers. It's so they can't be prosecuted for violating local laws or tried in foreign courts. Along with other things regarding withdrawal date and who's in charge of combat operations...things like that. There's also a thing called the strategic framework agreement. These two allow the US to protect personnel or our bases or the Iraqis in a non combat role.

No commander in chief with half a brain would ever put a large American military presence, as the prime combat role, without a status forces agreement.....at least I hope not. I would be willing to bet the Iraqi government is allowing small amounts of troops in. If they're not, all these American service members are subject to Iraq laws if they are in a combat role versus protecting American intrests. At least that's my understanding of it :dunno:

I think he should:

1. Fukk up the negotiation for a Status of Forces agreement so that he has to pull out every one of our troops.

2. Fund raise.

3. Declare he ended the war because we have no troops in Iraq.

3. Golf.

4. Declare ISIS is JV and we will never have boots on the ground in Iraq again.

5. Vacation

6. Put boots on the ground.

7. Vacation/golf

8. Tell the world we will destroy ISIS.

9. Lunch with Valarie.

10. Tell the world he oopsed. He just wants to make them a manageable threat.

11. Golf/fund raise/vacation.

12. Say it is all Bush's fault.

I'm actually asking your opinion. Let's have a discussion. What course of action would you be in favor of?

I'm just tired of all the senators and saying we will chase then to the gates of hell. They had a chance to pick up a rifle in their younger days.

Military service should be mandatory to serve public office at the federal level

I'm actually asking your opinion. Let's have a discussion. What course of action would you be in favor of?

I would prefer that Obama GTFO of the way and let the military take the lead and do what needs to be done. He is clueless, and he is showing his ass to the world with his incoherent rambling.

Let someone who has a clue handle this.

CbFalcon got the exact response every single person here knew he would when he asked RP what should actually be done....a whole lot of dancing an weaving and no suggestions. LOLOL I thought maybe Dimwit would get a little smarter in his time away. Guess not. :doh:

CbFalcon got the exact response every single person here knew he would when he asked RP what should actually be done....a whole lot of dancing an weaving and no suggestions. LOLOL I thought maybe Dimwit would get a little smarter in his time away. Guess not. :doh:

Let the military take the lead is a suggestion, Meathead. :doh:

Shockingly, you got dumber while I was away.

I would prefer that Obama GTFO of the way and let the military take the lead and do what needs to be done. He is clueless, and he is showing his ass to the world with his incoherent rambling.

Ok. So that's HOW you'd like us to decide what to do. Got it. Now lets get to the question I asked.

What course of action would you like to see us take (preferably with the military taking the lead and Obama doing less press)?

The President is commander in chief of the military so how, exactly, would he "GTFO out of their way"? :doh:

The President is commander in chief of the military so how, exactly, would he "GTFO out of their way"? :doh:

Put on his Mom jeans and go golfing. Let the adults take over.

Ok. So that's HOW you'd like us to decide what to do. Got it. Now lets get to the question I asked.

What course of action would you like to see us take (preferably with the military taking the lead and Obama doing less press)?

I don't care what course. Just put some short pants on him, clip his Blackberry to his hip, and get him on one so he isn't blathering incoherent drivel about the situation on the world stage.

I don't care what course. Just put some short pants on him, clip his Blackberry to his hip, and get him on one so he isn't blathering incoherent drivel about the situation on the world stage.

Actual ideas seem to escape you.

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell ya!

:rolleyes:

That's sure to bring ISIS to their knees and put Putin back in his place. Brilliant. :thumbsup:

Sounds like the type of plan that got us in this mess to begin with. No real strategy. No exit strategy. No plan at all except to let the military in to fight, and worry later. That strategy has worked brilliantly so far huh. Mission accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!

So if it turns out the military is advising him right now and he is following that advice, you are on board with what he has us doing. Got it.

So if it turns out the military is advising him right now and he is following that advice, you are on board with what he has us doing. Got it.

You are free to make all the assumptions you want.

relax folks our foreign policy is in good hands, the world is a much safer peaceful place

apologizing works

You are free to make all the assumptions you want.

Oh, that isn't what you said? Then clarify please. I don't want any misunderstanding.

Oh, that isn't what you said? Then clarify please. I don't want any misunderstanding.

No, that isn't what I said. If you are having trouble understanding what I said you can read it again.....and again.....until you figure it out.

relax folks our foreign policy is in good hands, the world is a much safer peaceful place

apologizing works

I agree. The world has gone to shitt ever since 9/11. First our civil liberties were trampled with the HSA. We've gotten involved in two wars. Trouble with Iran. Trouble in Libya. Trouble now again in Iraq. Problems in Syria. Problems with Russia. If only there would've been a way we could've prevented this vacuum in Iraq. If only there was a way we could've not stretched our military so thin for over a decade. If only there was a way we could prevent war fatigue with the American population. Hmmmmm. Makes you wonder???

No, that isn't what I said. If you are having trouble understanding what I said you can read it again.....and again.....until you figure it out.

:lol:

If this was 50 years ago before the interwebs - I have to think this Islam JIhadist issue wouldn't really be an issue! The US and other countries would just mow down enough of them to keep them in check. But in today's information world that is impossible with all the activists out there.

Over the course of two posts, you said you want the military to take the lead, and you don't care what course of action America takes.

So until you state a preference for a some other course of action, that's your stance. :thumbsup:

Over the course of two posts, you said you want the military to take the lead, and you don't care what course of action America takes.

So until you state a preference for a some other course of action, that's your stance. :thumbsup:

You don't read too good.

I said I didn't care what course we put Obama on in his short pants. Just send him to the links so he is out of the way.

You are treading on Slo Nuff dumb territory here. :doh:

You don't read too good.

I said I didn't care what course we put Obama on in his short pants. Just send him to the links so he is out of the way.

Ok, I apologize for misunderstanding.

When you get a chance, I would like to know what course of action you would like to see taken over there. Thanks in advance.

You don't read too good.

Holy fock...It's ok to have an opinion, shitstain. . Lay it out here. Who cares if it turns out to be the wrong idea...It's a fuckin opinion, man. Ball up and lay it down.

Lord knows that Worms has been wrong multiple times with his knee jerk reactions, but at least the scumbag puts them out there. :dunno:

I'm almost embarrassed to be you on occasion :mad: