Sign in to follow this  
rsmnutt

Week 3 Streaming D

Ok, this is a really important decision for me this week. Iv gotten jack out of my defernses both weeks. I need a good one this week!

I have saint thinking of dropping them for colts or buff not sure yet. Peterson may go ham vs the saints.

I have Buffalo now, I'm afraid of starting them against San Diego after they destroyed Seattle's D.

I dropped the Skins D and used the Broncos last week. That was a bad call.

This week I'm fixing that and picking up the Colts, just because they're playing the Jags. 10 sacks last week against the Jags? Yes sir!

Considering everyone and there mother said to start Tampa Bay the last two weeks and they sucked major arse both weeks.....i may just throw a dart.

Considering everyone and there mother said to start Tampa Bay the last two weeks and they sucked major arse both weeks.....i may just throw a dart.

This. I'm looking at CLE and Philly this week.

• Like 1

Patriots?

Pats should be roster I'd imagine. Most leagues they are the leading scoring defense.

I think Saints is probably a great option.

Iv seen a lot of people pick up the ravens but did they not see the browns slap around the saints last week and win? as well as crap all over the steelers D week 1? Not falling for that again, wouldn't be shocked if the brownies beat the ravens.

- last chance saloon for fat Rob and the Saints ... if they can't throttle that fockin' Minnesota train wreck at home, then it's buh-bye, twats.

- Colts look sexy, but watch 99 Bortles of beer come in after the half and rip 'em one. and as putrid as the Jags look, the Colts are hitting the road after a Monday night disaster. never a tasty recipe :dunno:

- like the Bills if they are available. Rivers and co. taking the cross country trek after a HUUUGE win ... now featuring "Damnit Donald" as your featured back. i smell a letdown for the bolts.

NO are headed back home after an 0-2 start and they will take those frustrations out on the Vikings on both sides of the ball in a 42-10 win. Minny is without their star RB and their QB tossed 4 INT's last week and the Vikes are team turmoil right now. The Saints defense will put up big numbers for at least this week.

I like the Chargers for a potential multi week play: I have to think Manuel's going to have a rough game one of these weeks, and then SD gets Jacksonville, the Jets, and Oakland. Pretty good setup.

• Like 1

I have Buffalo now, I'm afraid of starting them against San Diego after they destroyed Seattle's D.

Start them with confidence. The Bills D is solid and SD is traveling across the country for a 1pm game. I would not be surprised to see SD lay an egg.

Miami?

They host the chiefs.

They get to the qb and KC could sputter without Charles.

It's them or the bills, and between Gates rolling and KAllen due for a break out, I don't know if they're a good play.

I dropped ARI for Indy due to ARI playing SF while the Colts play JAX.

Plus, the Cards are off week 4 and I think they play Denver week 5 (not sure on that).

I picked up KC versus Miami. It was either them or Buffalo and well, I like The Chargers way more than Miami. :dunno:

Ravens @ Browns

or

Saints vs Vikings

Saints opener. Dome will be thundering. They will score 30 points.

Their D has been pretty poor at CLE and at ATL.

Vikes without ADP. Cassel dinks and dunks. Deep throws get picked.

Ravens face efficient Browns run game. On the road.

Thoughts?

Ravens @ Browns

or

Saints vs Vikings

Saints opener. Dome will be thundering. They will score 30 points.

Their D has been pretty poor at CLE and at ATL.

Vikes without ADP. Cassel dinks and dunks. Deep throws get picked.

Ravens face efficient Browns run game. On the road.

Thoughts?

Wondering the same. I really want to like the Saints this week but it's hard to overlook had bad they've been on D this year. They got torched by Atlanta Week 1 and beat up by the vaunted Cleveland Browns on Sun.

Indys D is bad. Obviously Jags are a dream match up for any D, but that is the one thing that worries me. I'm rolling with Eagles. They've been consistent.

Indys D is bad. Obviously Jags are a dream match up for any D, but that is the one thing that worries me. I'm rolling with Eagles. They've been consistent.

If bortles comes in at halftime and throws 2 tds i will go ballistic. I need to score more than zero this week from my defense.

I dropped ARI for Indy due to ARI playing SF while the Colts play JAX.

Plus, the Cards are off week 4 and I think they play Denver week 5 (not sure on that).

That's a great idea. I've got the Cards in two leagues and am going to do this or similar team.

After a presumably pedestrian game against the Broncos they will be easy to pick back up.

I knew there was a reason I came to this site. :thumbsup:

Indy D doesn't look great, but keep in mind they just played the top 2 offenses in the NFL. Plus, Indy was a top 12 fantasy defense last season. Not saying that necessarily carries over to this year, and they are still without Mathis, but I have faith they will put up pts vs the lowly Jags.

Anyone considering Baltimore, here's some food for thought. I like them marginally more than other options, but they didn't produce nearly as many fantasy points on the road last year as they did at home. Keep wild expectations in check.

That's a great idea. I've got the Cards in two leagues and am going to do this or similar team.

After a presumably pedestrian game against the Broncos they will be easy to pick back up.

I knew there was a reason I came to this site. :thumbsup:

I'm a inner fan and they are far from an offensive juggernaut especially on the road. I woulda kept AZ! Someone definitely gonna swoop on that.

As for those who like Indy, they don't have Freeney so through last year out the window.

NO are headed back home after an 0-2 start and they will take those frustrations out on the Vikings on both sides of the ball in a 42-10 win. Minny is without their star RB and their QB tossed 4 INT's last week and the Vikes are team turmoil right now. The Saints defense will put up big numbers for at least this week.

Agree I'm dropping colts who play jags for this reason. Vikes don't stand a chance. Colts

And jags are division rivals and know each other

Pretty well and Bortles may come in a do pretty well. Ryan got chewed out by Peyton and I think he's gonna have that Dst ready.