Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

GFIAFP's week 3 breakout player.

Shhhhh. Nobody knows about this. I only know because I am psychic.

Here's the incredibly ballsy prediction:

Those who scooped up Lorenzo Taliaferro are going to get rewarded. Desperation start, I own him and am not starting him but ... it's hard to see the future.

Taliaferro, breakout game possible. Just saying.

• Like 2

If he goes off, I look like a genius, again.

Someone who hasn't even had any carries this year going off all of a sudden? Doubt that is going to happen at all

I am being realistic. I think he gets some work and does well.

6 for 47 and 2 catches for 20 yards. Maybe even a TD.

I think he's got the most potential in that backfield.

FYI ... No Ray Rice.

I watched a video on Youtube, so I am now an expert.

If he goes off, I look like a genius, again.

AKA...."I'm going to throw crap against a wall with absolutely zero information to back my opinion....and if it works I can then claim 'I called it!'......fantasy version of picking lotto numbers.

This one ... is so ballsy ... If I am even close to right, it eliminates the bad call last week, that was not ballsy at all, that Hunter was gonna breakout. And it was wrong.

That's why, for those of you that maybe have an open WW still, and he's available, pickup Taliaferro if he's out there. I think he has the most potential to be the guy that can replace Ray Rice in that system. Prolly not a starter next week either, but I think later in the season this guy is going to put up a lot of points for those that stashed him.

With Rice gone and Pierce banged up ... It may happen even sooner. Point is, he's cheap now ... That might change in 24 hours.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Pierce will still be the lead back with Forsett as a change of pace. Taliaferro won't be seeing the field any time soon. If he does he might get a carry or two. That's about it. Guy is WW fodder and that won't change this year. Dynasty he might be a good add for years from now

Never Forsett.

Never, in my almost two decades of playing FF have I ever drafted Forsett. For whatever that's worth. I got no faith in Forsett. None.

Pierce is already whining about his thigh ... enter, LT3.

Boom, thank me next week if you snagged him.

I didn't draft Forsett either. That being said I would never trust a guy who's listed as the #4 RB on the team to come out produce instantly into fantasy stardom. That won't happen

That's why this one is like 2 times ... It's like a pizza with extra balls. Lorenzo ...

Gonna make up for last week, going with the popular breakout pick. This is a sleeper. I am not saying start him, I am saying aquire him.

Watch Hunter put up a monster game on my bench this week.

My breakout candidate is CJ Anderson.

I have Ball in one league, and I think you gotta handcuff him. I actually drafted Hillman too, but have since let him go.

Hard to think CJ would break out AT Seattle, but maybe. I think CJ looks like the quicker, more dynamic back, compared to Ball.

Shhhhh. Nobody knows about this. I only know because I am psychic psychotic.

Fixed

• Like 2

It's fun watching GF try to not reply to himself 27 times in a row like he does on the Geek Bored. He clearly wants to not seem so crazy here, and I sense it is killing him to not just post again and again and again with useless drivel.

• Like 1

It's fun watching GF try to not reply to himself 27 times in a row like he does on the Geek Bored. He clearly wants to not seem so crazy here, and I sense it is killing him to not just post again and again and again with useless drivel.

Yeah, thanks for the contribution to the subject at hand.

Now, back to fantasy football.

BTW Revenge of the Nerds was filmed in my hometown of Tucson. Can't Buy Me Love was actually filmed at Tucson HS, while I was a student there.

And I like Bush.

Filmed when Oregon State was in the Pac 10.

Pretty good movie. Just in case you never seen it.

DTD often claims to be the Deltas .... They sing it right in the song, "At Delta Chi, you can't go wrong."

Yes, credit where credit is due.

And he was voted by several as the worst poster on this bored.

Shame.

• Like 1

We will be hearing about this prediction for the next 10 yrs.

was just thinking the same thing.

Props GF