Sign in to follow this  
Slim Pickins

++ UPDATE - Arian Foster Inactive

Ian Rapoport just reported it is unlikely Arian Foster will play today. I didn't see it on the first page so I thought I would update. He states Blue would get the start with Ronnie Brown in the mix as well.

I don't own him but as a Texans fan, I'm hoping they still beat the NY football Giants.

As a Foster owner, I'm inclined to pick up Blue in case this lingers, but I'm not crazy about starting him today if Foster sits. The workload is uncertain and it's not a great matchup.

Here is the question we all have to ask- is he a one week pony only, and then an insurance policy after that?

If this is true, do we have room to stash him? For example, I just cut Benjamin in order to pick him up. This may not be wise, but I am desperate at the RB position.

Blue any good should I drop Hyde Asiata or Robinson for him

If you need help this week, I would consider dropping Hyde. He's a rookie though and they've got Ronnie Brown as well. Who knows how long before Foster comes back, doesn't sound serious though...

I have Marshall White Boldin Crabtree could drop VJackson for Blue too

I would have to be pretty desperate at RB to drop any of those guys for what could be a one week play.

I screwed up and didnt pick up Vida Blue in one leauge i have Foster :wall: Damn now gonna have to start Stewart unless Pierce is out for Ravens

I would have to be pretty desperate at RB to drop any of those guys for what could be a one week play.

Well, I dropped Benjamin. How do you feel about that?

Blue may have a great game if Foster is indeed out....but don't forget about Grimes. Could bleed him dry.

You guys need to ditch the 8-10 team leagues. 12 should be BARE minimum for anyone posting on a FF forum, preferably 14, and here's what I posted in my 16 teamer:

How are you on this fine morning? Look up, the sky is clear Blue.
Blues Clues, where's the new starting RB?
You're my boy, Blue!
Feeling Blue?
Blue book value going up.
Blue through the defense but he was black and Blue.
Out of the Blue... Blue light special, aisle 3.

Because he is #3

May be 4 cause someone mentioned Ronnie Brown is sprinkled in with Blue today.

It's usually a free agent find like Blue that takes you to the Championship, find room, add him. Worst case scenario is he goes back to the bench and you pick up another WR5. YOU"RE MY BOY BLUE !

One more thing fellows- I believe the Gmen will play very inspired football today. Reports out of my is that they had a players only meeting and this game is too important to lose. This may not be as sexy as some are thinking. It is a giant home game.

Because he is #3

Listen, nobody knows exactly how this will shake out, and Blue is the logical add....but Houston does like Grimes. Per CBS:

Texans running back Arian Foster was limited in practice all week with a hamstring injury and is viewed as a longshot to play today against the Giants, NFL Network reported this morning. In the event he is inactive, rookie running back Alfred Blue is expected to see a lot of work with tailback Jonathan Grimes pitching in.

• Like 1

Another RRBC situation... Good luck guys. Who the hell drop a stud WR for a back up RRBC... you crazy people.

Desperate people who are very weak at RB but decent at WR

This hammy issue might plague Foster all year given his injury history so this may be a good guy to grab.

I'm agreeing with stonewall that I'd wait a week to see how this shakes out. It seems like a tasty matchup against the Giants but who knows what the split will be.

Thankfully I grabbed Blue earlier in the week, being a Foster owner.

But now today it's either Blue or Maclin at flex for me. FML :dunno:

I'm feeling Blue. I've picked up guys for bench then the first game they were great. I don't have any proof so I won't throw out any names. The Filthy Fernandez liquor is clouding my memory too.

• Like 1

I've got to start 2 of 3 between Ellington, Khiry and Blue ... seriously leaning toward the 2 "new guys." :dunno:

Ugg....have McFadden, blue, or Donald brown......

Any lean on which might actually not be completely worthless?

Nope.

I'd punt...Even though its only 3rd down :o

I'd seriously doubt starting McFadden vs Patriots..............

I'd seriously doubt starting McFadden vs Patriots..............

Ya I can't see him doing well.....so Blue or Brown....may be a tossup....may go with Blue just because I'm already starting Gates.