Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Ball?

Had to be helped off the field. Not sure what the boo boo is, but Hillman in.

He seemed to be holdng his balls when on ground

• Like 1

Groin injury...

Have to decide if I pick up Ronnie Hillman or Benny Cunningham with Zac Stacy's calf injury....

Who would u rather have... Hillman due to Ball's Groin, or Cunninghand due to Stacy's calf......

Yup, they just said groin injury, questionable to return.

No one is worth the pickup. Moreno or bust it seems. It's so weird how the run game has just fallen off without him.

He seemed to be holdng his balls when on ground

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but a guy I know went to high school with him. He was a bit of a late bloomer, not the biggest or toughest guy in the world, but was developing into a decent football player. Anyway, his freshman year, a rumor started circulating that he had an undecended testicle, and the older kids started calling him "One Ball." He wouldn't shower with the team, only fueling the rumors. One day before a game, someone busted open his locker and put 4 cases of Nutrageous candy bars inside. When Montee opened his locker to get ready for the game, all the Nutrageous bars fell all over the place. Everyone was cracking up and laughin at him, screaming "One Ball is Nutrageous!!!" Ball was so pissed and ran so angry that game, he had something like 300 yards and 4 TDs.

He credits that moment as a turning point for him, as a person and a player. I think they are doing a 30 for 30 about it.

Glad I traded him twice today. One for Crabtree and one for Forsett.

C.J. Anderson.

This^

They need a pounder to move the sticks.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but a guy I know went to high school with him. He was a bit of a late bloomer, not the biggest or toughest guy in the world, but was developing into a decent football player. Anyway, his freshman year, a rumor started circulating that he had an undecended testicle, and the older kids started calling him "One Ball." He wouldn't shower with the team, only fueling the rumors. One day before a game, someone busted open his locker and put 4 cases of Nutrageous candy bars inside. When Montee opened his locker to get ready for the game, all the Nutrageous bars fell all over the place. Everyone was cracking up and laughin at him, screaming "One Ball is Nutrageous!!!" Ball was so pissed and ran so angry that game, he had something like 300 yards and 4 TDs.

He credits that moment as a turning point for him, as a person and a player. I think they are doing a 30 for 30 about it.

Dude, I would be so excited to get a locker full of free candy bars. Nutrageous are the bomb too. That would be one of the best days ever.

• Like 1

Dude, I would be so excited to get a locker full of free candy bars. Nutrageous are the bomb too. That would be one of the best days ever.

Montee is more of a Mounds guy from what I hear. But that experience traumatized him. His agent won't let him be interviewed about it.

It looks like Hillman might be a smart handcuff. Worst case scenario we get yet another RBBC...

Juwaun Thompson, this years Knowshon Moreno.

Juwaun Thompson, this years Knowshon Moreno.

SHUTUP!

Hillman or Anderson?

Seriously, Ball owner. I think I have to handcuff Hillman now, no?

I can drop Lorenzo Taliaferro to pick him up.

Before this week the handcuff was always cj..now everything says hillman..

Prob will be a hot hand approach..not that it matters peyton will throw all day

Before this week the handcuff was always cj..now everything says hillman..

Prob will be a hot hand approach..not that it matters peyton will throw all day

Hillman looked good with limited chances though. He had some burst and made some 10 yard gains here and there. Ball has looked slow and tentative and got stuffed behind the line several times. I'm pretty frustrated with the sh1t runblocking in Denver.

Seriously, Ball owner. I think I have to handcuff Hillman now, no?

I can drop Lorenzo Taliaferro to pick him up.

No wonder you are such a ant-Minny RB chearleader, your RBs absolutely suck a$$

OUCH.

No wonder you are such a ant-Minny RB chearleader, your RBs absolutely suck a$$

OUCH.

So do yours if you have to start Asiata! :banana:

So do yours if you have to start Asiata! :banana:

As a Ball owner...Id rather have started Asiata every week except week 1 over Ball.

And Id rather have Asiata now then Ball. At least one of them will be playing the next few weeks.