Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Why are there no Storm Johnson threads?

- another DNP for Gearhead.

it's officially ON, y'all

Nice! Liking this Storm pick-up... Now do I REALLY think about benching Doug "Shitbag" Martin for STORM?!

-Toby officially OUT for Sunday.

that's all we needed to see what this kid brings ... and Tennessee is horrendous vs the run, and missing some starters.

factor in Shorts and Lee both looking good to go, thereby giving 99BoB more options - opening up more room for running

and the Jax defense just held Ben/Bell/Brown to 10 points ... methinks the Titans are just a weeeeeeee bit less talented, ya know?

Jax playing with a lead. and needing to milk clock?

hmmm

• Like 1

"Bradley says he does not think one back will have 15, 16 carries. More split up." - Michael DiRocco (@ESPNdirocco)

Kind of a bummer...

"Bradley says he does not think one back will have 15, 16 carries. More split up." - Michael DiRocco (@ESPNdirocco)

Kind of a bummer...

meh.

coach speak.

Sweeney Todman and Shoeless are not capable of bearing this mighty load

he was 99BoB's teammate at UCF - it's all in the kismet

I'd think Johnson is worth a start this week in some leagues due to byes/injuries, but I can't envision him having much long-term value.

I remember watching him at UCF thinking this guy is a beast.

He had a 4.7 (?) 40 at the combine from what I remember.

He looked good on the 4-5 carries against Pitt.

In my dynasty league I think I might drop TRich for him ?

I hate dropping a starting RB but I don't think I can hang on to him any more ....

I had room and picked him up earlier in the week. Meanwhile, the Gerhart owner got fed up and cut him so I snagged him as well. That one was a bit more tricky, I'd rather roster a TE3 since Reed is so gimpy.

Maybe Storm take the league by er... storm. Maybe Gerhart's ankle made him a gimp and he'll be better if he rests it a few weeks. Or maybe the O-lIne just sucks and the situation is irreparable.

My RB2 situation is a concern. Reggie Bush is OK but RBBC and hurt. Miller has an unknown future with Moreno coming back. Now I'm spending two slots on the cr@ptastic Jax backfield.

Still FA in leagues I'm in. Still has a Jaguar emblem on jersey could be the reason.

Well Peterson is done, off my roster as of 2 days ago. That leaves me with RJennings, A. Williams as my #1 and F. Jackson as my #2

That leaves me with Moreno, Asiata, K. Davis. A. Blue, J. Randle on the bench waiting for a miracle and a prayer. Asides from Asiata and Moreno, all handcuffs of players with high volume or injury risk. I am not an owner of Charles, Foster or D. Murray.

Would you drop one of these to witness the Storm or possibly CJ Anderson?

I cut ties w/Blue in 2 leagues, and Cousins in a third, to snag Storm.

was tough cutting a guy who is a banana peel away from rb2 status, but my other rbs across the board (Hill, Hyde, Starks, Knile, CJ) hold much more value to me as stand alone options in a pinch ... Blue gets ZERO burn if Foster suits up, and rightfully so.

think the gamble on Storm is very much worth dropping Blue.

What's with the hype for this guy? 7th round rookie, less athletic than gerhart and asiata. Was productive for 1 year in college. On a bad jax team. I just don't see it.

I have Ivory Asiata Moreno Oliver Forsett so I have the worst RBs in America

Nigga please....

Gerhart, SJAX, TRich, Storm, Winn, CJ2k

My rb position is like a weekly prison movie.

I'm starting to think we should have a shiity team draft.....and try to obtain the worst starting team possible.

Toby, pie Thomas, khiry Robinson, Benny Cunningham, and dmAc. Mine are the worst lol.

Yeah, thats bad. 14+ team league I hope?

I hope this guy gets more replies than McKinnon. I wish I was in some of you guys leagues too.

Would you drop one of these to witness the Storm or possibly CJ Anderson?

In the past two days I dropped Tanneyhilll for Storm and Crowell for CJ.

Both are prayers, but stranger things have happened.

Combine numbers weren't great,, if I remember right, TD had some bad numbers as well?? Not saying this kid will be TD but who knows. What I saw last week, he's there best back by far. Ran with good vision, and north south power. Looks like he can catch too. If he gets a good shot, he should be their main rb this year.

As long as he doesn't have to jump ball over 3ft or jump a dback standing up, or long jump over 10 ft for some reason on the field, he should be ok.

Combine numbers weren't great,, if I remember right, TD had some bad numbers as well?? Not saying this kid will be TD but who knows. What I saw last week, he's there best back by far. Ran with good vision, and north south power. Looks like he can catch too. If he gets a good shot, he should be their main rb this year.

almost identical combine numbers as AlfMo ... and similar 40 time to Oliver :dunno:

LOL

There have been lots of guys with bad combine numbers. Most are selling cars or insurance. Only in the mind of the optimistic ff owner is a HOF RB the one that first comes to mind.

Tavon Austin had great combine numbers, he'll be selling cars in a year or two as well. People put way too much into the combine.

Tavon Austin had great combine numbers, he'll be selling cars in a year or two as well. People put way too much into the combine.

Logic obviously not your strong suit.