Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. thread

Well the good news is Michael Floyd can now be dropped. I can't possibly see ever starting this overhyped scrub again, so I'll take my chances with some random waiver fodder scrub.

Big Ben- greatest day in NFL passing history. On my bench for Matt Ryan.

FOCK THIS GHEY EARTH. Stopped watching. Was down 20 pts last I checked against the guy in last place in my league. Hopefully Dez goes off tomorrow and Djax lays an egg.

Maclin and brown for erasing my 40 pt lead.

Need romo and Cobb to out score Ingram and erase 19 point deficit.

Also an fu for being second highest scorer and out scoring my league mates by 35!

Current and pre-emptive FU to Roethlisberger.

He's stashed on my bench for Rodgers bye next week and will he throw 6 TDs then? Be ready for the 'hangover' line of 17-30, 190 yds., 1 TD, 2 INT, 1 FL.

FOCK YOU for blowing your load a week too soon!!!

Fock You Jimmy 'decoy' Graham. Your puzzy bullsh!t has been going on for 3 years now. Is your twat still bothering you? Why don't you man up and actually try grabbing a ball or two pusscake

F U Mike Mc Carthy for putting in Peppers and attempting Rodgers to throw him a pass to him into the end zone. Talk about putting salt into all Bears fans wounds!!!! F U to Brady, Belicheat and the rest of the Patriots. Robert Kraft doesn't get an FU. Classiest owner in all sports.

Cobb hasn't outscored Jordy all year. Not once. Naturally the week I play Cobb, in a tight game, he's blowing Jordy out of the water. Haven't had this bad a week in a few years. Fock everything

FU Seatle.

FU Wilson

FU qbs.

FU Cutler, on behalf of Marshall

FU Peyton Manning, on behalf of Thomas

Had it made a difference, FU Brady/Pats for becoming relevant. You suxor.

Greg Olsen.. Catch the Ebola Virus just one time, like the amount of passes today thrown your way. Call up your pasty pal from the east, Julian Edleman. Tell him to stop by, and ask for a friendly reach-a-round... No lube necessary, use your Ebola virus spit. He will comply because his team won today, yet obviously exerted little to no energy. Spin him around, splurge in his mouth. But before you both die, find Dougie Martin... Stand on each side of him yelling, "Oreo, Oreo, Oreo", then proceed to beat the living hell out of him. Good Luck on your future endeavors, the three of you are dead to me.

Oh, Shonn Greene... Although completely Irrelevant to FF these days, congrats on the 1yd and loss today. Comply with the Pigs next time, and good luck with life.

Edit: intoxicated. Realized the Oreo joke may not only be taken offensive, but was also backwards and inaccurate. I am sorry.

• Like 1

Greg Olsen.. Catch the Ebola Virus just one time, like the amount of passes today thrown your way. Call up your pasty pal from the east, Julian Edleman. Tell him to stop by, and ask for a friendly reach-a-round... No lube necessary, use your Ebola virus spit. He will comply because his team won today, yet obviously exerted little to no energy. Spin him around, splurge in his mouth. But before you both die, find Dougie Martin... Stand on each side of him yelling, "Oreo, Oreo, Oreo", then proceed to beat the living hell out of him. Good Luck on your future endeavors, the three of you are dead to me.

Oh, Shonn Greene... Although completely Irrelevant to FF these days, congrats on the 1yd and loss today. Comply with the Pigs next time, and good luck with life.

Edit: intoxicated. Realized the Oreo joke may not only be taken offensive, but was also backwards and inaccurate. I am sorry.

You can't push the envelope without crossing the line some times. Nevertheless, yeoman's work my internet friend on this post. :thumbsup:

Fock you Michael Floyd. I could have started floyed the barber and got the same amount of points.

Fock I've won twice now with .6 and 3.5 total from my receivers. This after drafting Rice some Brown from Houston and a lot of poop at rb. I've made it work go fftoday!

• Like 1

Palmer over Romo, cuz Romeo is only gonna hand off for Murray tds ...

NOW PALMER DOES THE FOCKIN' SAME FOR THE DUKE :wall: :wall:

FU ARIANS PALMER DUKE

... gotta try this reverse jinx chiz more often :banana:

Fock Joique and Vereen for blowing all of your goalline chances. You both put up half of your projected points underachieving sh*ts.

Fock every fantasy site saying Tannehill was a must start this week after I was ready to roll with Cutler. I could use that 12 point difference.

Fock Maclin for essentially cancelling out my Sanders points I got Thursday.

Fock Jordy... in a shootout game, you have your (by far) WORST GAME OF THE SEASON? Thanks for nothing.

18 point lead in PPR going into MNF and facing Reed/Garcon.. so preemptive fock you to the Dallas D for shutting down DJax so those two get all the targets and lead me to my 4th straight loss when projected to win by 20. dfksgljdfkgljfgkfgjlf

finally benched u fitz and u decided to turn back the clock on me. WTF now i will put u back in and u will surely go back to irrelevance