Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 9 Fock You thread: Bye week edition.....

Ooof!!

I still win... None of my players are on bye this week, besides Megatron.. and since he's been out, he doesn't count. All my starters sh!t the bed, with the exception of Ellington.

Forte and Julio Jones and Matt Ryan on a Bye

Jennings and Mathews waiting to come back from injury

Forte and Julio Jones and Matt Ryan on a Bye

Jennings and Mathews waiting to come back from injury

I have Jennings as well. :(

I have Jennings as well. :(

Was counting on him coming back this week, McFadden vs. Seattle :nono: but I had absolutely no choice

Fock you Peyton...............yeah I said it. You and your God Damn Happy Feet. Staring down receivers, throwing late, inaccurate.............Belichick FOCKING OWNS YOU; LIKE A LIL B!TCH.

Brady absolutely owns Manning. They make it out to be some sort of rivalry, but it's not. To be fair though, if the Broncos had any sort of a resemblance of a defense this could be a game. All the FA moves for what....nothing. They are still horrid.

Brady absolutely owns Manning. They make it out to be some sort of rivalry, but it's not. To be fair though, if the Broncos had any sort of a resemblance of a defense this could be a game. All the FA moves for what....nothing. They are still horrid.

Brady doesn't own Manning. It's all Manning choking like a Mandingo co-star. Belichick knows what buttons to press and EVERY time Peyton starts his happy feet dance and playing like a focking 1st year noobie.

All Belichick..........

+1 on the Peyton Fock u. Keep checking down to Sanders you puzzy. That approach has worked out great thus far. Pansy asss would rather throw 8 yrd down field rather than going for the big play and risking a interception because his ego is bigger than his massive forehead. YOUR down by a million you freaking clown.

Fock you Peyton...............yeah I said it. You and your God Damn Happy Feet. Staring down receivers, throwing late, inaccurate.............Belichick FOCKING OWNS YOU; LIKE A LIL B!TCH.

:banana:

Peyton didn't come here to set records, he came here to check down to RBs and throw to Sanders every other play.

Now he is in love with Tamme, throwing into 5 x coverage

FU CJ Anderson. Get the fock off the field you idiot and get Hillman back in there

I was happy to see Hillman off the field. Game was over and we don't need him hurt man. :cheers:

I was happy to see Hillman off the field. Game was over and we don't need him hurt man. :cheers:

I needed late TD to win

Continuing the spirit of this thread- Garcon, I'm dead to you!

Early FU to Big Ben.

Let's see if you can post at least half of last week's stats you fat fock!

But you're not, are you? You're going to wind up with the 'hangover' stat line this week (17-29, 185 yds., 1 TD, 3 INT, 1 FL) :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Go ahead, PROVE ME FOCKING WRONG!!!!!

Early FU to Big Ben.

But you're not, are you? You're going to wind up with the 'hangover' stat line this week (17-29, 185 yds., 1 TD, 3 INT, 1 FL) :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

+1 to this.

Hope he gets sacked 10 more times in this game. That's for having a career week right after I trade you away.

Bu..bu..but...the 49ers were supposed to be at a different level! :first:

I just didn't know that it was the basement. :D

Garcon, K Allen, A Johnson- If for Halloween Weekend, you decided to dress up as...overrated, overpaid, wastes of space outside the hashmarks. You nailed it, well done!

Waiting for Reality's response...

Kaep and Roman need to buy Gore a steak dinner and promise never to forget about him again. They seem to forget he is their best offensive weapon.

go chiefs

This is why you annoy me. What on god's green earth does this have to do with this thread? :(

Waiting for Reality's response...

Kaep and Roman need to buy Gore a steak dinner and promise never to forget about him again. They seem to forget he is their best offensive weapon.

Not much to say really, as bad as they played they won the game on the Crabtree TD. Just have to accept the incoming apology from the NFL and move on.

Not sure why GB fans are running in here to poke fun though, GB was exposed for the frauds they are last week. I'd lick my wounds and hope nobody noticed if I was you guys.

:dunno:

Not much to say really, as bad as they played they won the game on the Crabtree TD. Just have to accept the incoming apology from the NFL and move on.

Not sure why GB fans are running in here to poke fun though, GB was exposed for the frauds they are last week. I'd lick my wounds and hope nobody noticed if I was you guys.

:dunno:

You did win? My apologies. I was looking at the scoreboard.

Evidence suggests that my new G/F for just one month may be cheating on me.

Anyways, Fock you Hauschka for that missed FG today. You are ruining my life!

Early FU to Big Ben.

I believe he may have taken your post personally.

Yep....matched the 6 with 6. Wow.

I believe he may have taken your post personally.

That was exactly the reason for the early FU ('reverse-jinx') :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

It's going to be hard taking Big Ben out of the starting lineup after these last two games (he was only in my starting lineup because Rodgers was on bye)...

Rivers - What...the...f***

Could have overpaid a little to trade for Brady this week and decided to roll with Rivers. Cost me a win. Hindsight, you suck.

I went up against Ben. No Luck can save me this week and obviously not next week.