Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Any chance Raiders beat the 49ers?

Not sure the world knows it but the Raiders vs niners game is like a Super Bowl for the Bay Area. If you're from the Bay Area you know how big this game is. If the Raiders win you could see the 49ers empire crumble. Any chance?

Not sure the world knows it but the Raiders vs niners game is like a Super Bowl for the Bay Area. If you're from the Bay Area you know how big this game is. If the Raiders win you could see the 49ers empire crumble. Any chance?

Any given Sunday

Slim, but not because of talent. They have some nice pieces on defense, and Murray changes the dynamic. Good use of Reese + Murray (start DMC again IMO while the OL get settled into the game and let the SF DEF adjust to DMC's pace). Then ride Murray but give some protection against run blitz so that he has time to protect his chin after getting the ball. If they were actually intelligent, they'd suit him with a special helmet/mouthpiece (yes, the mouthpiece can make a huge difference) to help keep him unconcussed. Virginia Tech has been studying this for quite a while, and I've never heard of the NFL actually putting it to use.

Let's see.....

Rams 52, Raidas 0

Hmmmm

Can da Raidas rise up and slay the hated neighbor?

Did they add any good players or coaches from last week?

The answer to that question is the answer to this threads question.

I see Kap having big day! Good team for 49ers to get his confidence up! Actually this is just me hoping because I have Kap!lol

I would love for this to happen.

The 49er fans seem to have the lowest football IQ in the history of fans.

I live in the general area so I get to witness their stupidity on a regular basis.

I wonder what creative excuses some of the Niners fans on this board will come up with. Bottom line... Kaep is not a "franchise QB".

Wow, I guess I'm eating some crow here. I hope Oakland can get up next week and stuff Charles. My opponent has him and I would like him (Charles) minimized.

It's a farther game than years past with the move to Santa Clara. That could have been overlooked.

If the coaches give L. Murray the ball alot, then possibly. That's not going to be the case so they'll likely lose.

Ain sure what a lot is but it worked

Hopefully we can finish strong to end the season, I have a feeling we could dominate the NIT this year.

:lol:

Bottom line, stuff happens, too many injuries on defense and the offensive line, plus have to add an explosive player on offense.

I'll take the 9'ers last 4 seasons over any of the fans in here, save Seattle, who love to pile on. As if this is some sort of victory for your squad.

Well that was embarrassing :lol:

Most of your posts are. Or were you by chance referring to the football game Don't bother, it's a rhetorical question.

That means I wasn't serious.

I would be surprised of Harbaugh doesn't head back to college - via the way of Michigan. He is too undisciplined - and thus his team becomes undisciplined - for the NFL.

Most of your posts are. Or were you by chance referring to the football game Don't bother, it's a rhetorical question.

That means I wasn't serious.

:lol: :cheers:

I'll take the 9'ers last 4 seasons over any of the fans in here, save Seattle, who love to pile on. As if this is some sort of victory for your squad.

Yeah. I'm sure the Ravens, Giants, and Packers fans would totally trade their past four seasons for that of the 49ers. Who's got it better right?

The Bills and Eagles fans called and wanted to remind you that theres no remembrance for teams that don't hoist the Lombardi

:lol:

Yeah. I'm sure the Ravens, Giants, and Packers fans would totally trade their past four seasons for that of the 49ers. Who's got it better right?

The Bills and Eagles fans called and wanted to remind you that theres no remembrance for teams that don't hoist the Lombardi

Participation trophies are cool too. I mean... If you don't have anything else.

Participation trophies are cool too. I mean... If you don't have anything else.

The trophy case is doing just fine, thanks.

Plus, they do give out conference trophies...

:clap:

I called this upset on my radio show that I host inside my head when I'm taking a shower :doublethumbsup:

No one does this too?

• Like 1

The trophy case is doing just fine, thanks.

Hahahaha.... Glory days!! :music_guitarred:

Enjoy your 1980s VHS tapes while getting curb-stomped by the crapass Raiders on your way to 7-9 :thumbsup:

That window closed quickly, didn't it??

Look on the bright side... at least you didn't sink $126 mil into a QB that has zero ability to read defenses

Wait... :doh:

Hahahaha.... Glory days!! :music_guitarred:

Enjoy your 1980s VHS tapes while getting curb-stomped by the crapass Raiders on your way to 7-9 :thumbsup:

That window closed quickly, didn't it??

Look on the bright side... at least you didn't sink $126 mil into a QB that has zero ability to read defenses

Wait... :doh:

Dude, quit f*cking up my ju-ju by downplaying the Niners, and let me enjoy this.

Props to whomever called this - dead on. :thumbsup:

I think Carr is a really good talent. The Raiders may have something in him.