Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Is This Mean?

As for the OP,no that's not mean at all,mean would be getting a throw away phone and calling in a bomb threat on the day of the flight and focking up everyone's holidays.

So much to comment on and so little time:

- BF and sister have definitely bumped uglies before

- WTF is up with this cat? It has had a disease that makes it so that you "can't" travel and now it is so bad that it may only live a couple of more years. Hello? Cats don't live to 80. Put it out of its misery (and yours).

- The upgrade to first class is going to bite you in the ass. His sister is better at manipulating him than you are. I will bet you that he gives her the first class seat.

Agree with pats fat on the cat.

Its a cat...sorry, no animal that may die any time is going to be that much of a hindrance in my life. I get those that have kids and the kids are attached and all...but adults? Its a cat, you can get them for free anywhere.

Well, and I may just not really like cats at all.

Agree with pats fat on the cat.

Its a cat...sorry, no animal that may die any time is going to be that much of a hindrance in my life. I get those that have kids and the kids are attached and all...but adults? Its a cat, you can get them for free anywhere.

Well, and I may just not really like cats at all.

I love cats...

Dead ones.

Is this your way of telling us your birthday is coming up? :wave:

Also, link to at least one pic of the sister? :wub:

Putting the cat down while she's still able to lead a comfortable life, as long as we treat her properly, IS NOT AN OPTION A$$HOLES! If she was suffering and her quality of life had gone downhill, then yeah... it will be time to say goodbye. But I'm not killing my cat just because she's an inconvenience. :angry:

:lol: At the people who say he's schtupping his sister. She IS only his 1/2 sister. :o

I just hope they're using protection. The world does not need more drobeskis

rmff!

We have enough half men like yourself. Suicide would be the best gift you could give the planet, you and all your pathetic faggity womany ilk. :cheers:

rmff!

We have enough half men like yourself. Suicide would be the best gift you could give the planet, you and all your pathetic faggity womany ilk. :cheers:

Wow, you actually managed to string a couple complete sentences together. I may have underestimated you :thumbsup:

Wow, you actually managed to string a couple complete sentences together. I may have underestimated you :thumbsup:

hope I didn't hurt your feeling miss worms, lord knows that's how your ilk derive your pathetically sad feeble and sensitive opinions. :Boohoo:

Don't tell mike :(

Putting the cat down while she's still able to lead a comfortable life, as long as we treat her properly, IS NOT AN OPTION A$$HOLES! If she was suffering and her quality of life had gone downhill, then yeah... it will be time to say goodbye. But I'm not killing my cat just because she's an inconvenience. :angry:

:lol: At the people who say he's schtupping his sister. She IS only his 1/2 sister. :o

Sorry...I am a person. I will be damned if I am held hostage by having to give meds to a focking cat.

My quality of life going down is far more important than that of a focking cat.

The fact that you are letting your cat dictate your life habits tells me a lot. Do you hoard as well?

If she is only his half-sister, then he has been tagging her for a while.

Just so we know when is the birfday?

Dec. 20th All presents should be sent via PM's. :cheers:

Also, I know you guys are just trying to rile me up. If it were your pet, you'd be sobbing like little girls. :wave:

Dec. 20th All presents should be sent via PM's. :cheers:

D1ck pics? :banana:

Not just mean, but also childish and petty.

If he really wanted to stay with you for Christmas, he would do so.

• Like 1

I cant imagine the smell and filth in that house

:puke:

That poor cat

• Like 1

Amen. I hope none of those people own pets. But you could find someone to care for your cat, or board it at the vet.

Amen. I hope none of those people own pets. But you could find someone to care for your cat, or board it at the vet.

That seems cruel. Rather than beating it to death with a board, couldn't you just give it a little of the blue juice? :dunno:

Oh, and I have a dog. She is well taken care of and loved. She also doesn't require me to stay home all the time.

Id like to have a dog...sure...might someday when the kids are a little older and can help take care of it.

But the point where the dog needs medication that often and dictates that much of my life...its either euthanized or I find someone willing to do such things that wants a dog.

You guys are awful. :(

Also, you're missing the point... HAVE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE BEEN TO PITTSBURGH?!#@! :lol:

You never answered my questions re 1) is there really no one else that couple possible administer the drug cocktail to your cat for a few days; and 2) how come your BF and his half-sister couldn't visit separately for one year?

Actually I already know the answer to #2 - it's their best time for shagging :wub:

I don't call it SHITTSBURGH for no reason. And if they are from the burgh he is definitely nailing her in the trailer. So to speak.

I have a feeling your ghey BF is poisoning your kitty just to keep it sick, just like in The 6th Sense. "Hey honey, want to go away for the weekend? Oh wait, poor Mittens needs her meds. I'll text you later."

You never answered my questions re 1) is there really no one else that couple possible administer the drug cocktail to your cat for a few days; and 2) how come your BF and his half-sister couldn't visit separately for one year?

Actually I already know the answer to #2 - it's their best time for shagging :wub:

1) I suppose I could find someone, but it wouldn't be easy. Not only does she get several medications, but I also homecook all her meals, as well as making her a few herbal concoctions. Then she also gets a B12 shot every week. It's not something that I'd trust just anyone to do. And yes, I could board her, but I've never really liked that idea, either. I wouldn't want to live in a cage for 2 weeks, so... I'm not going to subject her to that.

2) They do go home seperately at other times of the year, but it's nice for their mother to get to see them both at the same time, at least once a year.

1) I suppose I could find someone, but it wouldn't be easy. Not only does she get several medications, but I also homecook all her meals, as well as making her a few herbal concoctions. Then she also gets a B12 shot every week. It's not something that I'd trust just anyone to do. And yes, I could board her, but I've never really liked that idea, either. I wouldn't want to live in a cage for 2 weeks, so... I'm not going to subject her to that.

2) They do go home seperately at other times of the year, but it's nice for their mother to get to see them both at the same time, at least once a year.

I suggest that you read #1 a couple of times to yourself and then make two appointments:

1. with your shrink

2. with your vet. Ask for the "blue juice".

I can't imagine not being able to take a vacation with my SO for 5 years because little Snuggles needs a vitamin every 12 hours.

Amen

I suggest that you read #1 a couple of times to yourself and then make two appointments:1. with your shrink2. with your vet. Ask for the "blue juice".

Thankfully, I know that if the Geek Club thinks I'm crazy... then I'm a-ok. When life throws you a curve ball, you ask: What would the GC do? And.... then do the opposite.

:smooches:

I suggest that you read #1 a couple of times to yourself and then make two appointments:

1. with your shrink

2. with your vet. Ask for the "blue juice".

Amen. Jesus I get being compassionate towards your pets but OM is just focking insane on this.

Thankfully, I know that if the Geek Club thinks I'm crazy... then I'm a-ok. When life throws you a curve ball, you ask: What would the GC do? And.... then do the opposite.

:smooches:

No you're truly focking nutso on this. I think maybe it's because you never had children? At any rate you may want to get it addressed since it seems to be deeply affecting your life.

:lol:

No you're truly focking nutso on this. I think maybe it's because you never had children? At any rate you may want to get it addressed since it seems to be deeply affecting your life.

Says the guy who would rather spend his entire day in an endless circle jerk with RP. I think I'll take what you say with a GIANT grain of salt.

No offense...