Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Is This Mean?

Chris is an Ass.

Wow Sux was right. No filter.

Christ, I read this entire thread.. I need help, anyway, this thread is a joke right? People don't really play these kind of stupid fkn games in grown up relationships do they? I guess this is the kind of sh!t you can worry about when you don't have kids and aren't married. If I remember right OM is around my age, late 30's. I could understand this kind of silly sh!t from a new couple in their early 20's but, man, I just can't relate to this kind of silliness.

And seriously, put the fkn cat down, women and their disgusting fkn cats..... :doh: Cooking meals for a cat? B12 shots? Being held hostage in your house... :lol:

Unfortunately they do. Mr trying to go home to see my family involves more intrigue than a season of game of thrones.

If I were her BF I might accidentally drop a piano on Whiskers...

Then Whiskers would look like your face. :banana:

Cat dies.

More time spent with BF

Break up within 6 weeks

:bench:

Yeah... it is... but considering she knew his wishes NOT to go at Christmas this year and she did it anyway. :dunno:

He should have told her he's not going and let her eat the cost of the ticket.

• Like 1

When life throws you a curve ball, you ask: What would the GC do? And.... then do the opposite.

:smooches:

Thank you.

Most people won't make these kinds of sacrifices to add to our entertainment. :doublethumbsup:

So the cliffs are that OM has ruined Christmas because she won't kennel her cat.

It's a good thing Arista isn't better known around here, because she feels the same way about a guinea pig.

Although I really shouldn't talk...lately I haven't been able to participate in life because I've been taking care of a severely depressed beetle. :unsure:

Every year my BF and his sister go back to Pittsburgh for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Usually, they try to alternate holidays every year; Thanksgiving one year and Christmas the next. (I stay home, because we have a sick pet that has a complicated medication routine.)

Somehow they ended up doing Christmas the last two years in a row... so my BF had mentioned that he wanted to go for Thanksgiving this year; because not only does he end up missing X-Mas with me, but my birthday, as well.

Of course, she wanted to go for Chistmas, and booked the tickets without asking... so, he's going to be gone AGAIN for X-Mas and my birthday. And I suspect she did it on purpose... but that's a whole 'nother story.

So, I called the airline and upgraded his ticket to first class and left her in coach.

Mean? Maybe... but I feel better.

so..............., youll be home alone?

It's a good thing Arista isn't better known around here, because she feels the same way about a guinea pig.

Although I really shouldn't talk...lately I haven't been able to participate in life because I've been taking care of a severely depressed beetle. :unsure:

It's Artista. ;) And I actually am well known but not under this name.. :ninja: I could have bought 50 guinea pigs with how much I've spent on my 2.5 year old who can live up to 10 years pet. :lol: <_<

It's Artista. ;) And I actually am well known but not under this name.. :ninja: I could have bought 50 guinea pigs with how much I've spent on my 2.5 year old who can live up to 10 years pet. :lol: <_<

dinner for everyone!

It's Artista. ;) And I actually am well known but not under this name.. :ninja: I could have bought 50 guinea pigs with how much I've spent on my 2.5 year old who can live up to 10 years pet. :lol:

Sorry about that, Artista. ;) Were you well-known here at teh geek bored? Was it before my time? I seem to remember you saying you were Middle Eastern, or Greek, or Middle Eastern, and being into yogurt and such. Is any of that correct? :ninja:

Sorry about that, Artista. ;) Were you well-known here at teh geek bored? Was it before my time? I seem to remember you saying you were Middle Eastern, or Greek, or Middle Eastern, and being into yogurt and such. Is any of that correct? :ninja:

Ah. Between that and being in CA., :doh: that I'm just now putting it together.

Ahhhhh, yes. You are getting there. I am persian... but do not act nor look like :ninja: I do use my previous handle on fbgs..... ;)

Ahhhhh, yes. You are getting there. I am persian... but do not act nor look like :ninja: I do use my previous handle on fbgs..... ;)

Used to work wal mart security?

did you recently bang a bunch of hot nurses? :clap:

Ringo or dung?

I've given OM a hard time about pet care, but I also have spent a fortune on my cat. He had kidney stones that blocked his urethra on several occasions, requiring hospitalization at least 4 times. In addition to a special diet, he needed surgery to make his pee hole bigger. It turns out they just lopped off the whole . Since he had been neutered years earlier, he is effectively a she cat now.

But unlike OM, I trust my friends or in-laws to care for him when I travel.