Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

11People Killed at French Newspaper that printed caricatures of Muhammid

Curious, where does one get the marching orders from the likes of a Glenn Beck?

Thanks in advance.

There are a few right wing sites where you can get your news spoon-fed to you with the approved spin, talking points, insults and shallow background knowledge already provided for you. You would know better than me since you also live in this fake mindless Borg drone 'reality'. Breitbart comes to mind. But for specific Glenn Beck-approved opinions, outrage, and personality transplants, his site is The Blaze.

Just turn off your brain, download his opinions, spread them here, and pretend you know what you're talking about with the superficial information provided. Be sure to behave like an a$$hole.

People like you, same exact opinions on everything, same exact a$$hole personality, same exact outrages, are programmed and and appear all over the net. Every site that has comment sections has Borg drones like you with the exact same script and talking points, exact same opinions on every issue, and demonstrate a complete lack of ability to think critically.

• Like 1

All of it.

You and your weak and pathetically retarded ilk play the beck/fox news crybaby card whenever your stumped. The only logical conclusion is you got your marching orders from MSNBC ....right ?

Clowns

Its because he is right...there is zero difference between the amount you and others cry...and the stuff that gets shown on things like Beck and on FoxNews.

He asked what about your positions are different...you claim all of it (which is laughable since that is complete BS).

There are a few right wing sites where you can get your news spoon-fed to you with the approved spin, talking points, insults and shallow background knowledge already provided for you. You would know better than me since you also live in this fake mindless Borg drone 'reality'. Breitbart comes to mind. But for specific Glenn Beck-approved opinions, outrage, and personality transplants, his site is The Blaze.

Just turn off your brain, download his opinions, spread them here, and pretend you know what you're talking about with the superficial information provided. Be sure to behave like an a$$hole.

People like you, same exact opinions on everything, same exact a$$hole personality, same exact outrages, are programmed and and appear all over the net. Every site that has comment sections has Borg drones like you with the exact same script and talking points and lack of ability to think critically.

I've heard this before......several times....from several here.

It's almost as if you all get it from the same place.

Weird.

So much for freedom of speech. :dunno:

They are exercising their freedom of speech...freedom of speech also means freedom to not depict what they don't feel is right for them to show.

Are they being forced by any government agency to not show it? No...then not a freedom of speech issue.

HTH

Its because he is right...there is zero difference between the amount you and others cry...and the stuff that gets shown on things like Beck and on FoxNews.

He asked what about your positions are different...you claim all of it (which is laughable since that is complete BS).

I'm amazed you libtards have any time to spend on this bored, what with all of you monitoring Beck and Fox 24/7/365. :overhead:

• Like 1

They are exercising their freedom of speech...freedom of speech also means freedom to not depict what they don't feel is right for them to show.

Are they being forced by any government agency to not show it? No...then not a freedom of speech issue.

HTH

:doh: Grab a clue. It's not out of respect, it's out of fear. They show worse on a daily basis.

I've heard this before......several times....from several here.

It's almost as if you all get it from the same place.

Weird.

It's an easy observation to make. What does tax policy have to do with Iraq or abortion or immigration or trade or welfare or affirmative action or energy or climate change or education reform. Nothing. They are not connected in any way. They all stand alone.

A person with a functioning brain can see both sides of any of these issues, weigh the pros and cons of each and pick and decide the best course of action based on the individual issue. And reasonable people can disagree on each.

What we see are the most ignorant posters, who are also not coincidentally the biggest a$$holes, all picking the exact same side on every issue even though these issues have nothing to do with each other. This includes every forum on the internet. Same opinions, same personality. That's either a huge massive coincidence or it's because they rent their brain to somebody else to make their opinions for them.

• Like 1

People like you, same exact opinions on everything, same exact a$$hole personality, same exact outrages, are programmed and and appear all over the net. Every site that has comment sections has Borg drones like you with the exact same script and talking points, exact same opinions on every issue, and demonstrate a complete lack of ability to think critically.

Nailed it.

It's an easy observation to make. What does tax policy have to do with Iraq or abortion or immigration or trade or welfare or affirmative action or energy or climate change or education reform. Nothing. They are not connected in any way. They all stand alone.

A person with a functioning brain can see both sides of any of these issues, weigh the pros and cons of each and pick and decide the best course of action based on the individual issue. And reasonable people can disagree on each.

What we see are the most ignorant posters, who are also not coincidentally the biggest a$$holes, all picking the exact same side on every issue even though these issues have nothing to do with each other. This includes every forum on the internet. Same opinions, same personality. That's either a huge massive coincidence or it's because they rent their brain to somebody else to make their opinions for them.

Agreed.

Worms, Sho Nuff, and MDC seem to always fall on the same side of all issues.

Agreed.

Worms, Sho Nuff, and MDC seem to always fall on the same side of all issues.

That's cause we're all living in your head RMFF.

We trade notes at dinner. :dunno:

Intensifying violence perpetrated by Islamist radicals and government troops in Nigeria has for the first time claimed more than 10,000 lives in just 12 months, according to new figures.

The rate of violence in Africa's most populous country is comparable to the civilian death toll in Iraq, where a U.S.-led coalition is fighting ISIS.

Intensifying violence perpetrated by Islamist radicals and government troops in Nigeria has for the first time claimed more than 10,000 lives in just 12 months, according to new figures.

The rate of violence in Africa's most populous country is comparable to the civilian death toll in Iraq, where a U.S.-led coalition is fighting ISIS.

wonder is any of that killing is influenced by the teachings if Islam

"CNN will not show you the new cover, which depicts the Prophet Muhammad, because it is our policy not to show potentially offensive images of the prophet," the host declared this morning.

Here's the image CNN (and others!) refuse to show you:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cnn-our-policy-not-show-potentially-offensive-images-prophet_823698.html

'Survivors' issue' of Charlie Hebdo sells out in minutes amid backlash from Muslim leaders

France announced Wednesday that 54 people had been arrested since the Paris terror attacks in a country-wide crackdown on hate speech, anti-Semitism and the glorification of terrorism

That's cause we're all living in your head RMFF.

We trade notes at dinner. :dunno:

The dining room is quite spacious, like the rest of RP's head :banana:

"Al Azhar, the prestigious Cairo-based center of learning for Sunni Muslims said Tuesday that the drawings "do not serve the peaceful co-existence between peoples and hinders the integration of Muslims into European and Western societies."

LMFAO Peaceful coesxistence is not EVEN what these people want, what a farse.

:doh: Grab a clue. It's not out of respect, it's out of fear. They show worse on a daily basis.

May be...but it has nothing to do with freedom of speech like you focking claimed.

I've seen this guy making the rounds on the news networks the past week and have been really impressed with his views and 'take' on not only the Paris situaion but the macro issue of Islam and Radical Islam itself. His name is Maajid Nawaz. He grew up in the UK and as a kid, young man became radicalized. Ended up going to prision and it totally changed his life and he broke away from being radicalized and is now a prominent and outspoken proponent in bringing the religion into the 21rst century. I'm looking to read his book Radical: My Journey Out Of Islamist Extremism. It looks really interesting.

The book: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FRadical-Journey-Out-Islamist-Extremism%2Fdp%2F0762791365&ei=lcq2VPmuAtfsaJzfgcAC&usg=AFQjCNFmNBfdYHvxn4AduZJLbQMhsa_zvw

Just a heads up on the book to my fellow Geeks. :thumbsup:

Here is a taste of his take on the current Paris thingy. He's not trying to label all Muslims together, but he isn't afraid to stand up and say "Hey, we need to take our religion back and his fellow muslims need to be more proactive in doing so." Need more people, muslim leaders, like this dude.

That link led me to Rula Jebreal, and for that i say, thank you very much.......

The editor of Charlie Hebdo told his girlfriend that he didn't want to have children with her because he knew he was going to die after many threats by Muslim extremists. That's what journalist and our media lack. Courage and conviction. CNN is such a bunch of poosays that they'll report on the story, but won't show the cover of the magazine, which is the story. And then apologize to it's viewers for not showing it. :doh:

The editor of Charlie Hebdo told his girlfriend that he didn't want to have children with her because he knew he was going to die after many threats by Muslim extremists. That's what journalist and our media lack. Courage and conviction. CNN is such a bunch of poosays that they'll report on the story, but won't show the cover of the magazine, which is the story. And then apologize to it's viewers for not showing it. :doh:

Personally, I think it's smart of CNN to not show the images.

I also think that the editors of Hebdo are focking idiots.

Some will call them brave all they want, but they knowingly smacked the beehive once too often and paid the price. Do I believe they deserved to die for what they did? Of course not.

Tell me, what did running those pictures do or solve? Not a focking thing except getting them kilt.

Dumb.

CNN didn't show the cover because it's offensive to moderate Muslims. Imagine if the cover was Jesus Christ getting sodomized? They probably wouldn't show that either because any run of the mill christian would find it deeply offensive.

CNN didn't show the cover because it's offensive to moderate Muslims. Imagine if the cover was Jesus Christ getting sodomized? They probably wouldn't show that either because any run of the mill christian would find it deeply offensive.

Agreed.

Yeah, CNN would never put something On its website that might offend Christians.

You ever get tired of being wrong?

Piss Christ still on CNN website:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/01/world/gallery/controversial-art/index.html

• Like 1

Personally, I think it's smart of CNN to not show the images.

I also think that the editors of Hebdo are focking idiots.

Some will call them brave all they want, but they knowingly smacked the beehive once too often and paid the price. Do I believe they deserved to die for what they did? Of course not.

Tell me, what did running those pictures do or solve? Not a focking thing except getting them kilt.

Dumb.

It wasn't just the cartoons. They also ran stories that uncovered truths about European Muslim groups that didn't shine the best light on them. To say it was just the cartoons is, as the MSM is doing now, is dumb.

So who in the media is supposed to call these fawkers out before the commit these acts? Or challenge them? Nobody? Reporting the stories after they kill and then say how bad they are seems to be the norm. It's ok to report about these groups after the fact. Not before. And that's poosay journalism.

It told them that some are not afraid of their bullying and Muslim terrorist tactics. It told them that we (Westerners) live in a free country where you can have an opinion that differs and killing me is not going to stop me having it. We don't live in your society. You live in ours. You want to live in ours? Join the 21 Century and stop acting like a bunch of crybabies or get the fawk out.

CNN had no problem showing photos of the soldiers at abu ghraib at the height of the war. They showed those pictures 24/7 for months. And those pictures put our soldiers at great risk. It helped portray all soldiers as the ones in the prison. So CNN has no problem putting our soldiers in greater risk, but are to fawking cowardly to offend some Muslims and possible retaliation from them by showing a cartoon?

They stood up for their beliefs and didn't back down. They say the pen is mightier than the sword. I'd say they proved that in some ways. And they should be admired.

CNN didn't show the cover because it's offensive to moderate Muslims.

The more I read the more this really isn't true. Over recent times, its become 'offensive' by certain hardcore factions of Muslims who promote this belief. And the loud moufs are being heard over the others.

I've seen this guy making the rounds on the news networks the past week and have been really impressed with his views and 'take' on not only the Paris situaion but the macro issue of Islam and Radical Islam itself. His name is Maajid Nawaz. He grew up in the UK and as a kid, young man became radicalized. Ended up going to prision and it totally changed his life and he broke away from being radicalized and is now a prominent and outspoken proponent in bringing the religion into the 21rst century. I'm looking to read his book Radical: My Journey Out Of Islamist Extremism. It looks really interesting.

The book: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FRadical-Journey-Out-Islamist-Extremism%2Fdp%2F0762791365&ei=lcq2VPmuAtfsaJzfgcAC&usg=AFQjCNFmNBfdYHvxn4AduZJLbQMhsa_zvw

Just a heads up on the book to my fellow Geeks. :thumbsup:

Here is a taste of his take on the current Paris thingy. He's not trying to label all Muslims together, but he isn't afraid to stand up and say "Hey, we need to take our religion back and his fellow muslims need to be more proactive in doing so." Need more people, muslim leaders, like this dude.

I've seen this guy before, just this past week I watched a debate about Islam with Ayaan Ali Hirsi :wub: and he was one of the two on the panel opposed to her.q

Yeah. Beacause that's what Charlie Hebdo did. They showed the prophet getting sodomized. Wait, it was just a cartoon depicting Muhamed saying "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter." Yeah. That's the same as sodomy. Or the one now that says "All is forgiven."

Time Magazine didn't have a problem portraying this cover.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1988/1101880815_400.jpg

Not very flattering. I assume some were offended. Run it.

• Like 1

Meh, pretty weak effort even for you. I don't spend my days here bashing every little thing Obama does wrong. Being a working professional and family man who was actually able to cut here in the US, I simply don't have that kind of time. I can't spend my time here all day fighting the good fight like say, and believe me this is just a hypothetical, a unemployed stay at home Dad. I don't need marching orders from anyone to realize the fact that Obama is a extremely below average President.

Feel free to point out my daily regurgitation of right wing talking points. I'll go ahead and assume this is just you talking out of your ass.

Who are the great critical thinkers around here by the way? You, Sho, MDC, Worms, rholio, Howty, Newbie, Frank M....

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Who are the great critical thinkers around here by the way? You, Sho, MDC, Worms, rholio, Howty, Newbie, Frank M....

This is one of the only things I've ever seen you post that I agree with.

Only I would have given it one of these:

:thumbsup:

Meh, pretty weak effort even for you. I don't spend my days here bashing every little thing Obama does wrong. Being a working professional and family man who was actually able to cut here in the US, I simply don't have that kind of time. I can't spend my time here all day fighting the good fight like say, and believe me this is just a hypothetical, a unemployed stay at home Dad. I don't need marching orders from anyone to realize the fact that Obama is a extremely below average President.

Feel free to point out my daily regurgitation of right wing talking points. I'll go ahead and assume this is just you talking out of your ass.

Your obsession is funny.

BTW...its not just you, you don't have the volume of the 2 main crying Obama guys.

But you still seem to match their crying ways pretty well.

they aren't afraid of Christians, there's no need to be

Truth

yep unlike muslims, they've evolved.

The religion has. And Christians are mostly in the Western world where religious extremism in general is much less common.

yep unlike muslims, they've evolved.

I've got a sig from a new hero of mine, Raif Badawi : still the last thing in my cut and paste memory. Dude's received 50 of 1000 lashes so far for committing blasphemy in Saudi Arabia

---

"Look at what had happened after the European peoples succeeded in removing the clergy from public life and restricting them to their churches. They built up human beings and (promoted) enlightenment, creativity and rebellion. States which are based on religion confine their people in the circle of faith and fear."

The Islamic State terror group reportedly has increased the amount of territory they control in Syria as the U.S.-led bombing campaign approaches its four-month anniversary.

The Wall Street Journal, citing U.S. government and independent assessments, say that the Islamic State, commonly known as ISIS, has control of a large swath of northeastern Syria and is creeping toward key cities in the country's west, including Aleppo, a center of the uprising against Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Nailed the lefties on this board.

When it comes to terrorism, that's the important thing. :thumbsup:

The Islamic State terror group reportedly has increased the amount of territory they control in Syria as the U.S.-led bombing campaign approaches its four-month anniversary.

The Wall Street Journal, citing U.S. government and independent assessments, say that the Islamic State, commonly known as ISIS, has control of a large swath of northeastern Syria and is creeping toward key cities in the country's west, including Aleppo, a center of the uprising against Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Fortunately, only a small % of Muslims behave this way, so there is nothing to worry about...