Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

11People Killed at French Newspaper that printed caricatures of Muhammid

"mooslims" is now a thing?

How anyone finds little names like that clever is beyond me...

I attributed nothing to Worms.

Keep looking.......

So you personally feel that a Muslim politician attending a rally makes up for Muslim terrorism.

You're even dumber than I thought! :lol:

So you were implying that was Worms stance, got nailed on it and now lie.

RP welching - stunner! :overhead:

"mooslims" is now a thing?

How anyone finds little names like that clever is beyond me...

Terrorist cows

Terrorist cows

Most of the pictures of these guys show that they are very skinny.

Or are you talking about Chick Fil A.

Damn cow pushing all the elevator buttons cause a guy wants a burger.

Most of the pictures of these guys show that they are very skinny.

Or are you talking about Chick Fil A.

Damn cow pushing all the elevator buttons cause a guy wants a burger.

you take unfunny to a whole new level

you take unfunny to a whole new level

And yet...I am still far funnier than you will ever be.

Pretty sad for you.

http://news.yahoo.com/arson-attack-german-paper-ran-charlie-hebdo-cartoons-065348454.html

Berlin (AFP) - A German tabloid that reprinted cartoons from the French satirical paper Charlie Hebdo lampooning the Prophet Mohammed was targeted in firebombing Sunday, police said.

With security services on high alert after a killing spree in Paris by Islamic extremists, police in the northern German port city of Hamburg said no one was injured in the blaze at the headquarters of the regional daily Hamburger Morgenpost, which caused only slight damage.

And yet...I am still far funnier than you will ever be.

Pretty sad for you.

you should make a poll

So you were implying that was Worms stance, got nailed on it and now lie.

RP welching - stunner! :overhead:

I implied nothing regarding Worms' stance. I made a sarcastic remark wholly my own.

Funny how you crawfish from claiming I said Worms said something to I implied something about his stance........

Can't wait to see where you crawl to now. You lose more often than the Sixers. :pointstosky: :banana: :clap:

At the Unity Rally in Paris today:

Is that adequate for you jerry? Or is there something else every focking Muslim on the planet must do to atone for the sins of a few? :thumbsdown:

Davutoglu is muslim btw

I don't think you're understanding that they don't have to answer for their religion. Condemn extremism, yes, but to the extent that you seem to think they have to answer for Islam in general then you're just wrong.

Not surprising though, you've already professed your belief that that particular religion is wholly invalid. Not sure how anyone can give you an answer you're going to accept.

No, it's not enough. I will be satisfied when every Muslim who objects to Islamic terrorism speaks out against it, when they ostracize those who do it, and when they reveal the locations of the terrorists.

And when did I say the religion is wholly invalid? I recently said they are in dire need of a reformation, and I stick by that.

I implied nothing regarding Worms' stance.

Just a wild coincidence you were replying to Worms post then, creeper? :lol:

Correction: I think it was the Turks who said that

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Just a wild coincidence you were replying to Worms post then, creeper? :lol:

Well...there do seem to be a few that have a real hard on for worms and talk about him constantly.

Id guess if you take it posts about Worms and replies to me and you...RP would probably have about 90% fewer posts.

Well...there do seem to be a few that have a real hard on for worms and talk about him constantly.

Id guess if you take it posts about Worms and replies to me and you...RP would probably have about 90% fewer posts.

Irony.

RP even goes so far as to go around PMing other Geeks about me. It's creepy :unsure:

okay, why? Will that make you any less unfunny any less tiresome?

I have no idea how alcohol affects your sense of humor. Don't care.

With each drink you get closer to your inevitable daily pass out in a pool of drool, so drink up and give us all a break. :cheers:

Worms cheering one someone he calls a racist........does that make Worms a racist? :dunno:

You are such a focking loser POS that you can bring anyone together in hating you :overhead:

At the Unity Rally in Paris today:

Is that adequate for you jerry? Or is there something else every focking Muslim on the planet must do to atone for the sins of a few? :thumbsdown:

Davutoglu is muslim btw

where was the US representation at the rally ?

Yet bozo sent 3 to mike browns funeral. :doh:

Don't forget, this administration, like the radical Islamists fundamentally believe that the "future must not belong to those who slander the prophet"

:thumbsdown:

Not surprised they didn't send anyone.

where is the US representation at the rally ?

I'm curious about that too. Seems like our Ambassador would be there, honestly.

Ooooh our ambassador ooohhhh wow quite the delegation.

Then again this wasn't as big as a thug future rapper funeral.

Ooooh our ambassador ooohhhh wow quite the delegation.

Then again this wasn't as big as a thug future rapper funeral.

Do you know where the Ambassador was? He was at the rally. hth.

Mask was a 2 hour flights away nailing down some

where was the US representation at the rally ?
Yet bozo sent 3 to mike browns funeral. :doh:

Don't forget, this administration, like the radical Islamists fundamentally believe that the "future must not belong to those who slander the prophet"

:thumbsdown:

Not surprised they didn't send anyone.

Mask was only a couple of hours away but had important business in India touring car factories. He'll now show up a day late, lay some wreath somewhere and pretend he cares.

I've never heard of CAIR before and I'd like to decide for myself. It seems to me that if a group makes a claim to be moderate they should be taken at their word until proven otherwise.

If you guys expect us to condemn them as a radical Muslim group rather than a moderate one, I hope you can show me examples of them doing offensive things. The people throwing stones at them aren't exactly known around here for being the best judge of character.

I've never heard of CAIR before and I'd like to decide for myself. It seems to me that if a group makes a claim to be moderate they should be taken at their word until proven otherwise.

If you guys expect us to condemn them as a radical Muslim group rather than a moderate one, I hope you can show me examples of them doing offensive things. The people throwing stones at them aren't exactly known around here for being the best judge of character.

CAIR is the Muslim NAACP & B'nai Brith. They do not care about what Muslims do, they care about how they are perceived. They are basically a PR institution.

Do you know where the Ambassador was? He was at the rally. hth.

I looks like Obama is being called out by Dems for this.

Obama AWOL in Paris: Message to America, allies is we don't care

Sunday, President Obama morally abdicated his place as the leader of the free world.

His decision to stay home instead of standing side by side with French President Hollande as millions marched in Paris in solidarity with the slain journalists of Charlie Hebdo in opposition to radical Islam – an enemy fiercer than we have seen in decades – sent a clear message to the world: Obama just doesn’t care.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

His words about the horrendous terrorist attack this week were not enough. They came off as inauthentic at best and offensive at worst.

We are at war with radical Islam. And President Obama needs to say it.

To speak about the most serious terrorist attack on Western soil since 9/11 in between speeches about his free community college plan demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding for the gravity of the situation in Paris and, indeed, the world.

To this end, it is not surprising that President Obama is the only Western leader who has refused to call this attack Islamic terrorism, even though President Hollande has declared that France is it at war with radical Islam. And to not even send Vice President Joe Biden or Secretary of State John Kerry in his place shows a level of disrespect that makes me ashamed of our nation.

We are at war with radical Islam. And President Obama needs to say it.

Many have tried to understand why President Obama made this choice. It’s certainly not possible that Obama has different intelligence than the French. Or that he and his advisers can’t see what the rest of the world has seen and come out against – the radicalization of Islam, the greatest threat of our time.

Incredibly, in a speech on Friday Egyptian President el-Sisi called upon the Islamic leaders in his own country to stand up to the extremism that is destroying Islam. “We are in need of a religious revolution…You, imams, are responsible for Allah. The entire world…is waiting for your next move…because [the Islamic world] is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost – and it is being lost by our own lands.”

Sisi’s words strike at the heart of the problem in Islam today, where radicals and extremists have high jacked a religion for their own hateful means. He doesn’t condemn the whole religion by calling out the terrorists for what they are.

So why is our own president afraid to do the same?

A condemnation and declaration of war against Islamic extremism does not mean a condemnation and declaration of war against Islam. They are separate and distinct and the president shows a profound lack of understanding for today’s world and threats to America and, indeed, the world without being honest about what’s at stake here.

I made these same points Sunday night on Fox News Channel with my colleagues on "Political Insiders" when we talked with Harris Faulkner and will continue to do so.

I have been disappointed by President Obama many times during his six years in office, but perhaps never more so than this weekend. He is redefining what it means to be a lame duck as well as giving the world a master class in what it means to let the world down.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/01/12/obama-awol-in-paris-message-to-america-allies-is-dont-care/

Hundreds of mooslims turn out to celebrate Paris terrorist attack.

Weird how such a small minority can get many times more people to celebrate mooslim terrorism than the vast majority of peaceful mooslims can get to condemn it.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/afghanistan-rally-hails-charlie-hebdo-attackers-heroes-083446525.html

hey now let's not judge a whole religion because of a few million bad apples