Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Brady Suspension.... UPHELD - 4 games

Very much so. Goodell is a stoopid fawking ahole that needs to go. They/he have no idea how to handle and operate PR for a company that makes billions annually. All we here day in and day out in and about the NFL are the negatives. Drugs, spousal abuse, suspensions, and the arrests of the week. They carried and dragged this deflategate scandal out as long as they could when it should have been handled in a timely fashion. Now they have the daughter of Junior Seau wanting to speak on his behalf at his introduction to the hall of fame and they're telling her no. The man gave his life to the NFL and they're telling the family to fawk off.

Goodell is an idiot. Perfect opportunity for something positive and they're missing on it. Why? Roger Goodell.

Rule on Seau isn't anything new.

Its do me to cut back how long those ceremonies go.

LOL Typical pussie Pats fans.

:dunno:

I've said all along I think he/they did it... but I don't think it's any more egregious than piped in crowd noise, stick 'em, or any of the other nonsense that goes on.

we can agree to disagree - but honestly, I'm not mad about any of this - it's reached Bruce Jenner levels of absurdity.

The Pats will take the field this fall and continue to win football games - getting Garoppollo some snaps before Brady retires is great, they can still win with him and maybe still be great if Jimmy G pulls a Steve Young. Plenty to be very happy with as a Pats fan.

It's funny. I realize you're a sickeing Pats homer with Brady's cack in your mouth and Bellichick's up your ass

see... this isn't very convincing that you're the one that's rational and level headed here...

I've said all along I think he/they did it... but I don't think it's any more egregious than piped in crowd noise, stick 'em, or any of the other nonsense that goes on.

we can agree to disagree - but honestly, I'm not mad about any of this - it's reached Bruce Jenner levels of absurdity.

The Pats will take the field this fall and continue to win football games - getting Garoppollo some snaps before Brady retires is great, they can still win with him and maybe still be great if Jimmy G pulls a Steve Young. Plenty to be very happy with as a Pats fan.

Good on ya Stuart!

see... this isn't very convincing that you're the one that's rational and level headed here...

LOL But your classroom spitball analogy is. :doh:

Very much so. Goodell is a stoopid fawking ahole that needs to go. They/he have no idea how to handle and operate PR for a company that makes billions annually. All we here day in and day out in and about the NFL are the negatives. Drugs, spousal abuse, suspensions, and the arrests of the week. They carried and dragged this deflategate scandal out as long as they could when it should have been handled in a timely fashion. Now they have the daughter of Junior Seau wanting to speak on his behalf at his introduction to the hall of fame and they're telling her no. The man gave his life to the NFL and they're telling the family to fawk off.

Goodell is an idiot. Perfect opportunity for something positive and they're missing on it. Why? Roger Goodell.

The hall doesn't let anyone speak on behalf of someone who has died, they changed the rule after guys were talking for half hour.

Goddell has nothing to do with it, then again, you're unable to see past your nose when it comes to that dude

Every once in a while, true and real justice prevails, its nice to see this happen

The hall doesn't let anyone speak on behalf of someone who has died, they changed the rule after guys were talking for half hour.

Goddell has nothing to do with it, then again, you're unable to see past your nose when it comes to that dude

The Saints encouraged their players to try to injure their opponents and got caught so Bunny has a hard on for Goodell. Including an audio tape of their defensice coordinator saying that Crabtree would be less effective with a blown ACL. ROFL But Bunny thinks the league made too much of a bug deal out of it. Amidst lawsuits about the league not taking players' health seriously. :doh:

Rule on Seau isn't anything new.

Its do me to cut back how long those ceremonies go.

You'd think they could make an exception for someone who played with head injuries throughout his career and then shot himself in the chest so doctors could examine his brain. They missed a golden positive PR opportunity. Goodell fawking sucks midget donkey balls.

You'd think they could make an exception for someone who played with head injuries throughout his career and then shot himself in the chest so doctors could examine his brain. They missed a golden positive PR opportunity. Goodell fawking sucks midget donkey balls.

Says the guy who thinks it would have been a good PR move to excuse the Saints for trying to purposely injure players. Excuse us if we can't value your opinion on Goodell or injuries,

The hall changed the rule, not goddel

Scott Soshnick @soshnick
BREAKING: @NFL asks federal court to confirm Tom Brady suspension. Complaint filed in Manhattan #sportsbiz #NFL #preemptivestrike

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seems like a smart move. Brady was gonna do it anyways so this gets the process started. Plus, they get to cherry pick the court they want to make the decision.

The Saints encouraged their players to try to injure their opponents and got caught so Bunny has a hard on for Goodell. Including an audio tape of their defensice coordinator saying that Crabtree would be less effective with a blown ACL. ROFL But Bunny thinks the league made too much of a bug deal out of it. Amidst lawsuits about the league not taking players' health seriously. :doh:

:sleep:

The hall changed the rule, not goddel

I was not aware of that. I was also not aware that The Hall is not the NFL's hall. Goodell still fawking sucks giant fat poosay lips with bread growing.

:sleep:

Yeah, kind of knew you'd have no answer to that. You take blind homerism to a new level.

I was not aware of that. I was also not aware that The Hall is not the NFL's hall. Goodell still fawking sucks giant fat poosay lips with bread growing.

You should be happy goddel even let Sean Payton come back at all after that.

Yeah, kind of knew you'd have no answer to that. You take blind homerism to a new level.

We've had this conversation numerous times. I'd go over it with you again but that would waste both of our time. Kind of like Eagles fans believing in the Eagles winning the Super Bowl fairy tails.

You should be happy goddel even let Sean Payton come back at all after that.

After all what? All the players that were suspended appealed and won their appeals concerning bountygate. No player suspension was upheld because the NFL couldn't prove any wrongdoing and the players were going to sue them and prove it. It was all BS. Payton couldn't sue the NFL. Coaches don't have a union the way players do. Goodell abused his power. That lying motherfawking b!tch claimed to have thousands of pages of documents proving it. You know how many they actually produced? Less than fifty and none of them were rrelevant or proved a bounty.

I heard that when Goodell was in New Orleans for the Super Bowl that he never ordered for himself and that he had NFL security in the kitchens where he ate so nobody would drop a load or a deuce in his food. I heard that he was so uncomfortable when out to eat that he barely ate. Good. I hope he thought the turtle soup he was eating was eating had some extra seven day ball sweat seasoning from one of the dishwashers.

Ha. Fockin hilarious. Lose Revis, Wolfork, Ridley and CryBrady for four games and they're just gonna keep on chugging? Lay off the crack.

We've had this conversation numerous times. I'd go over it with you again but that would waste both of our time. Kind of like Eagles fans believing in the Eagles winning the Super Bowl fairy tails.

that's a perfect example actually. I'm not dumb enough to try to convince you that the Eagles have won a Superbowl. But you're dumb enough to try to convince everybody else that the Saints were penalized too hard when there was actual audio tape of their coach telling them to destroy somebody's knee. Lol

So, Goodell goes up against the Cheatriots in federal court...

Excellent.

It's as if the Iranian soccer team was up against Notre Dame.

No matter who loses, we all win.

:cheers:

• Like 1

now the fun starts

watching goodell and the nfl get their asses handed to them in court

This will get dismissed quickly. Taking the nfl to court for enforcing their own rules? Whats next, is he going to sue a Dlineman for sacking him and claim assault? So can a qb sue a defensive back for theft if he gets picked off? Get real, the nfl polices itself, the normal laws of the country dont apply. Your allowed to hit people...that alone proves it.

now the fun starts

watching goodell and the nfl get their asses handed to them in court

Its cute that people think the NFL is in trouble with this one.

Air leaks out of patriots balls but not indy's.

Brady calls the ball boy 6 times for a total of 60 mminutes in the days that follow. Zero calls with him before that.

Brady refuses to cooperate with the league in tje says that follow.

Brady has his phone destroyed on the very day he's being interviewed for the Wells report.

D'oh.

The most cut and dried case in US Court history.

Brady calls the ball boy 6 times for a total of 60 mminutes in the days that follow. Zero calls with him before that.

Brady has his phone destroyed on the very day he's being interviewed for the Wells report.

D'oh.

This to me is the equivilent of you taking me to court because I tagged you back in a game of tag where you clearly told me "No tagsys backsys.".

Clearly in our game of tag, we establish the rules and police them ourselves. We are the commissioners since its our game.

I still say four games is too many when there were worse things that have happened. But to each his own. I'm not the judge on this so I have no say

I still say four games is too many when there were worse things that have happened. But to each his own. I'm not the judge on this so I have no say

Getting caught blatantly cheating for a second time? Pats getting off with a slap on the wrist pretty much. Whats it going to be next year? Copies of opponents playbooks? Heck if all you get is a 4 game susp, why not cheat more? Tom doesnt even get out of bed til the playoffs start. He doesnt give a rats arse about 4 games, he cares about the reputation hit and his integrity cuz really hes not a bad guy, just not too smart.

Do we give the Ravens the AFC trophy now ?

I know all teams are not honest about the weekly injury report, but of course, the Patriots have to take it to another level. F them, they are getting off litely as far as I'm concerned. It's always some thing with them.

D'oh.

You take a lot if selfies. No? And receive some from your girlfriends? Would you want ANY iof them leaked to the public?

Would you hand over your private phone to your employer if you knew they would get out? Possibly? Or would you protect you and your families privacy?

You take a lot if selfies. No? And receive some from your girlfriends? Would you want ANY iof them leaked to the public?

Would you hand over your private phone to your employer if you knew they would get out? Possibly? Or would you protect you and your families privacy?

THEY NEVER ASKED FOR THE PHONE

Nobody asked him to hand over his phone.

HTH

my god. You are dumb as a board. They just asked for printouts of texts. They never asked him to hand his phone over. Please stop posting in threads that you have zero knowledge of. Go watch fox news or something.

my god. You are dumb as a board. They just asked for printouts of texts. They never asked him to hand his phone over. Please stop posting in threads that you have zero knowledge of. Go watch fox news or something.

I've been inDallas since last Wednsday. Turned my phone off for the most part and ignored the news till noon today. My bad. I hate Goidell the cack suckering piñata filled dumpster that is the commish of a multi billion dollar company. Ooooooos?

Anyone want to hear the greatest conversation I ever had with a stranger in my friends pool that just so happend to be a lesbian Dallas cop that asked me what a male ejaculation really feels like? And would answer three questions to my one if I peeked her interest with my answers? She looked like Angelina Jolie with freckles and lips that pertruded downstairs in her Stars and Stripes bathing suit bikini bottoms. And her partner Freddy that took my advice after splinting my penchant for lesbian pron?