Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Is Marvin Jones worth adding on your roster now?

Before his injury, he had a boat load of potential. Now he has scored twice in the last 2 weeks. I just wonder, is he worth putting a claim on? Or is it more or less, let's wait another week and see how he does?

Before his injury, he had a boat load of potential. Now he has scored twice in the last 2 weeks. I just wonder, is he worth putting a claim on? Or is it more or less, let's wait another week and see how he does?

Of course that depends you who might be dropping for him , but I'm not sure why he is not already on a roster spot . He is already taken in every league I am in .

I'm gonna drop Mike Wallaces worthless arse for Marvin Lewis or Ted Ginn. The Vikes passing game has vastly underwhelmed

Of course that depends you who might be dropping for him , but I'm not sure why he is not already on a roster spot . He is already taken in every league I am in .

Bishop Sankey

Yeah, he's at least a WR4, possibly a WR3. Most teams need at least one quality depth WR. This one has some upside potential.

Hes available in one of my leagues, but I'm not about to drop Demarius Thomas, Alshon, TY Hilton or DeSean Jackson for him and I'm short roster spots due to injury.

If my situation were different I'd probably pick him up.

Bishop Sankey

Yes I would

You must play in good leagues or deep benches :), I see at least 5 players that should have been dropped in my league, or I would have dropped. Colston,Royal,Stills, and both Vikings WRS. Also available who I think should be owned are Crabtree and Rishard Mathews. I hope M.Bryant pays off, while I miss WW gems.

I drafted him and cut him. Still on waivers

Sad face

Ditto

I wouldn't feel too bad, he put up that game against Baltimore and had 48y and TD against SD. Baltimore's pass D isn't as good w/o Suggs in there to pressure the QB as also seen when they gave up 300+ yards to Carr last week. Cincy has KC, Buffalo, Seattle, then a bye on the horizon. He may grab a TD in one of those games but I think he may have reached his high point for the next 4 weeks. You'll likely see him back on the wire by the time it's all said and done. Best case you could have used him as trade bait, but I'm not sure you would get all that much for him right now.........I could be wrong.

I'm gonna drop Mike Wallaces worthless arse for Marvin Lewis or Ted Ginn. The Vikes passing game has vastly underwhelmed

I have both Marvin Jones and Wallace on my team, but I think I like Wallace a little better. Their both high upside, but I think Wallace floor is a little higher.

Jones has another week or two until he's done for the season as usual

He has some decent matchups coming up, and I want in on the Cincy offense. I'm thinking of dropping Davante Adams to grab Marvin for some depth. I already have James Jones - so dropping Davante makes sense - right??

I took him as a free agent after missing out on all of the good waiver options this week.

Seems to have a nose for the end zone at least

Had him 2 yrs ago when he put up a 4 td game.

Should I pick up Marvin Jones or Victor Cruz on waivers? I saw that Cruz might not play this weekend. Don't need a WR this week, but looking for a good back-up to play for bye-week filler soon.

I wouldn't feel too bad, he put up that game against Baltimore and had 48y and TD against SD. Baltimore's pass D isn't as good w/o Suggs in there to pressure the QB as also seen when they gave up 300+ yards to Carr last week. Cincy has KC, Buffalo, Seattle, then a bye on the horizon. He may grab a TD in one of those games but I think he may have reached his high point for the next 4 weeks. You'll likely see him back on the wire by the time it's all said and done. Best case you could have used him as trade bait, but I'm not sure you would get all that much for him right now.........I could be wrong.

Great points

i know this isnt recondmended but I hand cuffed AJ Green with him late in my draft. I am glad I did, I already lost Dez and if I were to lose AJ my season would be over. With that being said he is a super stud, I may play he and AJG this week. I think MJones will get you a TD or 4 or 5 catches 50, 60 yards min... every week.