Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Stefon Diggs - Who we benching for him?

This kid is definitely a rising stud.

The cat is definitely out of the bag...

Everyone knows this kid is a solid route runner and has made great catches given the chance.

That said... The offense he is in may be a concern but Bridgewater already seems to trust him.

So... What I would like to start is a list of who we would sit to play Diggs in our lineup

I will start with:

Willie Snead

Martavis Bryant

Not sure I'd be sitting Bryant. He has 3 TDs in two games back. And now he's getting Roethlisberger back. He could well be top 10 from here on out.

I am considering using him over cooper. depending on what info mike comes up.

I have played him the last two weeks and been happy but I am thinking of flexing Chris Johnson instead because of the Brown matchup🤔 I already have AP in there and the Bears seem more vulnerable to the run? If AP can stay away from the chewing tobacco shrimp combo maybe he has a decent game.

Hate to do this, but benching Hilton against Josh Norman for Diggs. Norman has been pretty stellar this season, and Hilton is far from immune to good coverage. Other WRs are Marshall and Cobb.

Played him over Jordan Matthews last week and that worked out. Going forward, I will be sitting either Matthews or Cooks for him and will play him behind Marshall and Martavis Bryant.

Mike Evans? With news V-Jax is out this week I'm torn. Tough matchup but might get like 15-20 targets vs easy matchup and half the targets.

Playing him over cooks, snead, and Lacy this week...

Played him over Allen Robinson, Hurns, Cooks, Snead, Demarco Murray last week..

Oooooh... not sure about including Lacy in there. Starks is dinged up... Lacy will be the man with the rock this week.

I'm flexing diggs over dez this week and running with dez week 9 onward

This. Likely starting him over Dez this first (limited) week back. I have him in a return yardage league, so my bigger decision is whether to Flex Diggs or Lockett. I think both have higher floors this weekend than Dez.

I have played him the last two weeks and been happy but I am thinking of flexing Chris Johnson instead because of the Brown matchup

Same decision I have with the same players. Tough to sit M. Bryant and L. Miller for me, so I have one spot left for CJ or Diggs. Leaning Diggs right now.

Playing him on one team over L Miller and on another over Cooks .

I'm starting Diggs@ flex over one of Hilton, Landry, or Cobb (prob. Cobb). Lacy will also be on bench for Diggs, L. Miller & Gio.

Hate to do this, but benching Hilton against Josh Norman for Diggs. Norman has been pretty stellar this season, and Hilton is far from immune to good coverage. Other WRs are Marshall and Cobb.

I'd bench cobb and I own him. I'm only starting him because a robinson is on bye. I also own diggs, starting him over Olsen essentially, but he's staying in my starting line up until he shows me back to back duds at this point, I start 4 wr/te, I own C Johnson, Cobb, A robinson, Edelman, Diggs, Olsen and Clay.

Olsen clay and cobb are my odd men out until something changes

I'd bench cobb and I own him. I'm only starting him because a robinson is on bye. I also own diggs, starting him over Olsen essentially, but he's staying in my starting line up until he shows me back to back duds at this point, I start 4 wr/te, I own C Johnson, Cobb, A robinson, Edelman, Diggs, Olsen and Clay.

Olsen clay and cobb are my odd men out until something changes

Maybe I'm nuts, but I think Cobb has a great week. Adams back, Cobb healed, and Rodgers is going to have to unload very quickly to avoid the Broncos pass rush. I think Cobb benefits in the slot.

While Hilton tore it up last week, Norman is going to keep him out of this game. Panthers are a top 3 pass defense, and Luck hasn't shown he can play through pressure.

I wouldn't get cute here with L. Miller... I might consider in a full point PPR... but still close. Miami is going to run Miller till the wheels fall off.

I think they are going to work him tonight also , but he is going to run right into darkness and I don't see him scoring a lot of points tonight , so I'm starting Diggs at my flex vs the Bears .

TD Heavy scoring:

I'm playing Diggs and Martavis Bryant over:

Emannuel Sanders

Marvin Jones

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm 100% on Bryant and Diggs has given me NO reason to bench him.

I have him in over Kelce and McFadden in a flex. If McFadden had a better match up(Seahawks) it might be a different story.

Against the bears on the road with a set of piss poor corners.

If he can get 9-10 targets, it should be another solid outing.

Kid is for real. With ADP, he'll get single coverage all season.

I have to choose 2 between: AJ Green, FItz, Moncrief, Diggs, LaFell (played Thursday)

Right now rolling with Green and Fitz. Almost put Diggs in for Green, but Green should be due, and Pitt D is suspect.

Could play Diggs at flex, but he's not better than any of my RBs: Lynch, CJ, Forsett.

Hate to see him bust out on the bench, but logically, he doesn't crack my lineup. Don't wanna get too cute.

I also have Snead on my bench for him this week :doh:

dude is started against me, but luckily so far the potential damage from freeman and adp has been limited.

Started Diggs in 2 leagues. In one league i also started cooks and beckham. Im probably going to lose that league... story of my ffball life