Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

Dion Lewis Active

But how active will he be? I hate for him to pull a week 3 Chris Ivory be active and not used.

Lewis owners what are you doing starting or benching him this week?

Skittish about how much play he gets but I'm going to have to take a shot with him. With John Brown supposedly being out I have to make sure I have a full lineup/flex spot filled since I have no wiggle room on my bench.

I have

lewis

hillman

hill

benjamin

moncrief

blount

and I have to pick 1 and im still feeling I want to play lewis

I have to choose between Lewis and McFadden. Leaning toward Lewis. I would hate to see him do good tonight on my bench.

I have

lewis

hillman

hill

benjamin

moncrief

blount

and I have to pick 1 and im still feeling I want to play lewis

I have

lewis

hillman

blount

Christine

I'm starting Lewis and Hillman for what it's worth

I have

lewis

hillman

blount

Christine

I'm starting Lewis and Hillman for what it's worth

lets fly or die together!

I expect Lewis to have a 5 catch, 100 total yards, 1 TD type night if he plays 40 plays but you just never know with Belichick calling the shots. I could also see him used as a decoy on 5 plays and finishing with zero.

Thats safe?

well I figure blount is good for a goaline TD and 30-40 yards rushing . thats good for 12 points

I guess what I mean by safe is the Pats have to run this game. But in the Indy game Lewis had 4 carries and 3 rec.

Then he was held out of the next game. While blount had 22pts in the Indy game and JETS game and had 3 carries.

Nobody knows if lewis is healthy, If he is and does well Blount will still get goaline carries. If Lewis is a decoy then Blount will put up similar #s as he did in Indy game

Im stuck between Lewis or M. Bryant at flex. Tough decision kind of. I think im leaning towards Lewis. I cant shake that feeling he will wreck today.

I've got him, Woodhead and Bernard. Playing two of the three in PPR. I think I'm going to sit Lewis because I'm worried he'll only get a few touched with the injury issue lurking

I have yeldon on bye, starks, darkwa and Lewis, I'm rolling with Lewis, but I don't have much of a choice unless I want to really roll the dice on darkwa, I would have started yeldon over him though.

edit: I also have L Bell, lewis is my RB2

I've got him, Woodhead and Bernard. Playing two of the three in PPR. I think I'm going to sit Lewis because I'm worried he'll only get a few touched with the injury issue lurking

:doh:

Fly like an eagle

Looks that way :banana:

Hopefully your league is ppr. Mine isn't

God I suck at fantasy football :thumbsdown:

Not really. Given your other options, you just played it safe. Who's to say that Woodhead and Benard don't go off better than Lewis? :dunno:

Did Dion play in the 2nd half?

Yep.

Brady threw a perfect pass to him that would have gone for a 30-40yd td if Dion would have caught it. (In all honesty, I cant remember how long it would have gone for)

Right side throw on the sideline if my drunken mind remembers correctly.

Not really. Given your other options, you just played it safe. Who's to say that Woodhead and Benard don't go off better than Lewis? :dunno:

No I suck. Do yourself a favor and don't listen if I ever try to give you fantasy football advice.

I almost always make the playoffs, sure, but I haven't won a title in nine years. Tough league but still.

Kid is one of the best backs in the NFL he is a

Little Bell. He can catch,shifty and he can do what most small backs can do and that's run between the tackles. He's a different breed...He's a huge reason the patriots are so hard to stop. When he plays it's as if teams just can't stop them. Last week he was out and the O didn't look the same.

• Like 2

Little Bell. He can catch,shifty and he can do what most small backs can do and that's run between the tackles. He's a different breed...He's a huge reason the patriots are so hard to stop. When he plays it's as if teams just can't stop them. Last week he was out and the O didn't look the same.

I agree. I might have gotten the trade deal of the year when I traded mariota for him before mariota got injured. At the time it was a meh trade for me, I just needed any serviceable back. Aside from that one week off and his one dud week this guy is a consistency machine and I think it only gets better from here on out. I have L Bell and Yeldon as my other RB2, so Lewis really has solidified my RB's.

He is a great receiving back...but as a runner...no, he is not one of the best backs in the NFL.

He is a great receiving back...but as a runner...no, he is not one of the best backs in the NFL.

I think you misunderstood his post :doh:

I expect Lewis to have a 5 catch, 100 total yards, 1 TD type night if he plays 40 plays.

6 catches, 112 total yards, 1 TD...I was close.