Sign in to follow this  
PRuggs

Allen OUT for SD- Who is the WR to own

With Allen being out for an indefinite timeline who is the WR in San Diego to own?

M Floyd or S Johnson

San diego's passing is great for fantasy football. Both players are worth roster spots, but who will be better from here on out?

Thanks for the feedback

Allen could be done for the season...

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Keenan Allen (kidney) has undergone a "procedure," and is questionable for the remainder of 2015.

The Union-Tribune San Diego reports it was a "non-surgical" procedure. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport has said Allen has a lacerated kidney. All parties agree that Allen is out indefinitely, and questionable for 2015. It's a massive blow for a passing offense that had been the league's best. The Bolts will now move forward with Malcom Floyd, Stevie Johnson and Dontrelle Inman. Johnson could see the biggest increase in targets. Owners should hold onto Allen until a clearer timeline for his return emerges, but that could take 1-2 weeks.
Nov 3 - 1:11 PM

My guess is that Floyd and Johnson both are pointing soundly up, particularly if Gates and Ladarius continue to struggle with health. As to who to pickup...well... :dunno:

Jets gave up 2 yards a carry to running backs before Latavius Murray had a good game last weekend so I sat him for Malcom Floyd which was even better. Rivers is averaging 43 attempts a game throwing the ball.

Woodheads stock just went up

Woodheads stock just went up

It sure cant hurt woodhead.

As a woodhead and Gordon owner the whole situation is a mess. Its hard to start anyone with any confidence.

As a bills homer I wouldn't waste a roster spot on stevie. He drops a lot of balls and doesn't get open very often. His best season ever he averaged just over 10 ppg (non-ppr) and that was in 2010, when he was 24, he's 29 now. He's just not a game breaker.

As a bills homer I wouldn't waste a roster spot on stevie. He drops a lot of balls and doesn't get open very often. His best season ever he averaged just over 10 ppg (non-ppr) and that was in 2010, when he was 24, he's 29 now. He's just not a game breaker.

He didn't have a perrenial pro bowl QB and still put up good numbers.

Floyd worries me because he is boom or bust.

Floyd worries me because he is boom or bust.

.....and fragile

Since I'm playing the Stevie owner this week he will most likely break every single game record there is for a Wr.

In my 10 team, the top ww options to replace Allen were: K.Aiken, Mike Floyd, Mal Floyd, Crabtree.

I picked up Malcom.

Deciding factors: Rivers' passing game and da Bears horrid secondary this week. If he doesn't see 7-8 targets Monday, I'll probably drop him for Aiken or Mike Floyd (I see a lingering hammy issue w/ JoBrown), or Crabtree.

I would go with Stevie.

Stevie will be running the routes Keenan did. Malcom is more of a deep threat. I took Stevie.

I am starting both (Stevie and Malcolm) in one league where I lost Smiff, Allen, and have Mega on bye.

Prolly be the Gates/Woodhead/Inman show.

Dropped Lafell for Stevie. Wise?

IMO that's dropping a red hammer for a blue one. Both are in the rear of many mouths that need fed in their team's passing game.

• Like 1