Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

DNDL Now Accepting Applications

If Voltaire vouchers for him I say kick him out

Amongst active owners, 4 out of 5 Championships have spoken.

So now that we've settled that, who should the nominees to fill this coveted spot in glory's league be?

• iPad90sbaby - I'm ok with him being nominated. I like that he seems super active on the trade front. But he looks like a mo in his pics.
  • Worms - Known commodity that has been slow dancing with us for years. But can he bring comedy?
  • OldMaid - I want to make love to her. I feel like I could make that happen if she were exposed to my dominance more often than she already is.
  • WhiteWonder - He begs yearly doesn't he? Is he still alive?
  • 29Guests - Retread, but just because he drafted Lex Hilliard at #4 overall one year, allowing AJ Green to fall to me at #5, doesn't mean we should exclude him. In another instance, he may have known something the rest of us didn't.

Anyone else?

I don't know what gave you the impression that I wanted to be in a league with ten homosexual dooshbags and a used-up slag (hi OldMaid :wub: ), but you must have misread me.

Also I hate fantasy football now :o

:wave:

I don't know what gave you the impression that I wanted to be in a league with ten homosexual dooshbags and used-up slag (hi OldMaid :wub: ), but you must have misread me.

Also I hate fantasy football now :o

:wave:

...says the guy that was following this thread so closely that he responded within 25 minutes of his name being used.

...says the guy that was following this thread so closely that he responded within 25 minutes of his name being used.

That just means I'm a loser :thumbsup:

Sorry fellas, I don't want to be a part of this circle jerk. I took over one of Big Blue's teams last year, already. I don't need to be greedy.

Okay, just looked at that team. I need a backstory. What in the hell, that may be the worst team I've ever seen. :lol:

No way I accept that team unless there is some sort of supplementary draft like in the NFL when there is a new franchise. If this is still open I hereby throw my name in the ring contingent on a supplementary draft for this dreadful franchise. Something to the effect below (which can be negotiated).

I get to drop six players from that crappy team and can pick six players from any team in the league. However each team can "franchise" their top 10 players to keep them safe. And you cannot take more than one player from a single team.

Without said condition, I am out. While my fantasy football expertise supersedes any of you Moes, I ain't no miracle worker. And it would take a miracle from a higher power to get that team even competitive as currently constructed.

I vote that we kick this guy out and bring in worms (or someone) My reasons are as follows:

1. He has dared to claim he will win the title in 3 years, which still sits clearly in the middle of my administration's term.

2. I'm not entertained by his brand of generic uninspired trash talk, followed by his need to let us off the hook and letting us know he was just kidding.

3. The Big Blue announcement was our simplest opportunity for our yearly drama in which multiple people threaten to quit, we argue about who should join, the league almost implodes, etc. I look forward to it every year. Yet Mobb simply acted and took it all away from us before most even knew there was an issue. Now I appreciate Mobb's effort to try and stir up some controversy by gathering no input and acting unilaterally. Frankly, it should have gotten people upset and made many angry. I'm unsure why it didn't. But Mobb, I do appreciate the effort you made there.

4. But who is this guy/girl that joined Geek Club 1 year ago? Does this person make us stronger? For all we know, we've been infiltrated by someone suspect. And did we even see wife/gf cans? Did we even have them described for us? I for one am suspicious, as this alias' generic PG13 brand banter feels phony.

So yes, I vote that we remove iPod90maybe and open things back up. I am fine with listing him/her as a finalist.

Yah, sorry about #3. Recently I've been inspired by the great leadership of guys like Assad, Putin and Jong-un. Through this awakening I've come to the realization that every one of you are nothing more than simple peasants in my kingdom. Sure, I let you win a prize or two at my yearly celebration. I give you all the freedom to believe your opinion matters. But at the end of the day, I am your supreme leader. My, and only my, opinion matters; when if comes to matters of league security, and who I will allow in my council.

So please, everyone come together like fanatical teens, and rejoice in the new age of the DNDL. Free bread and rice rations are available at the concessions stand.

- Supreme Leader

Also league business should be put on hold until Mike lets edjr off the rape stand

Also league business should be put on hold until Mike lets edjr off the rape stand

Also, you should respect your supreme leader, or you get no more :banana: :banana:

Yah, sorry about #3. Recently I've been inspired by the great leadership of guys like Assad, Putin and Jong-un. Through this awakening I've come to the realization that every one of you are nothing more than simple peasants in my kingdom. Sure, I let you win a prize or two at my yearly celebration. I give you all the freedom to believe your opinion matters. But at the end of the day, I am your supreme leader. My, and only my, opinion matters; when if comes to matters of league security, and who I will allow in my council.

So please, everyone come together like fanatical teens, and rejoice in the new age of the DNDL. Free bread and rice rations are available at the concessions stand.

- Supreme Leader

You can Goodell this thing up all you want, but the people know the truth. Much like Bill Belichick and Tom Brady run the NFL, I run the DNDL from my penthouse full of trophies, cash won, and cocaine.

• Like 1

This seems like a fun league with good smack talk. Too bad I'm too busy or I'd grace you with my FF awesomeness. :thumbsup:

Okay, just looked at that team. I need a backstory. What in the hell, that may be the worst team I've ever seen. :lol:

First of all, Fock you all.

Secondly, a little backstory; I joined the league maybe 4 years ago with Med and Sux. All of the teams were established but three owners left. They decided that Med, Sux and I would have a draft from the players available from those open teams. I had the middle pick in each round.

I don't remember how that draft went or who took whom, but if one of these other guys has a copy, id love to see it. Obviously, my players didn't work out very well.

And lastly, Fock off.

First of all, Fock you all.

Secondly, a little backstory; I joined the league maybe 4 years ago with Med and Sux. All of the teams were established but three owners left. They decided that Med, Sux and I would have a draft from the players available from those open teams. I had the middle pick in each round.

I don't remember how that draft went or who took whom, but if one of these other guys has a copy, id love to see it. Obviously, my players didn't work out very well.

And lastly, Fock off.

Here you go.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=399151&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Now I almost want in this league for all the excellent sh!t talking that goes down. Almost... Unfortunately, that team is SO bad I'd be forever on the wrong end of those convos. :(

If those were the only players available, even in 2012, I think like maybe 4 people globally would play fantasy football.

This is the team i took over in Volty's Cult of Communism league from one suxbnme.

Bradford/Cousins/Fitzpatrick

Bradshaw/Battle/D Brown/Hillis/F Jones/Royster

A Roberts/Simpson/Josh Morgan/Aromshodu/Meachem/K Walter

Housler/Tamme/Rosario

Bailey

IR: Maclin

Three years later and im on track to make the playoffs.

Tyrod/Bortles

Gurley/Latavius/AEllington/BuckAllen

ARob/Watkins/Maclin/JohnBrown/Crowder/TWilliams/Green-Beckham/JHunter/BPerriman/JStrong/JHardy/Huff

JThomas/LGreen

Kicker

Defense

This is not an application to your league. Im already in too many.. Just an indictment of sux's FF skills. Or lack there of.

This is the team i took over in Volty's Cult of Communism league from one suxbnme.

Housler/Tamme/Rosario

Bailey

Tyrod/Bortles

ARob/Watkins/Maclin/JohnBrown/Crowder/TWilliams/Green-Beckham/JHunter/BPerriman/JStrong/JHardy/Huff

JThomas/LGreen

Kicker

Defense

This is not an application to your league. Im already in too many.. Just an indictment of sux's FF skills. Or lack there of.

It seems like me and you just didn't miss in the past two drafts, didn't know what your roster was before but now that I do looks like you did some really good trading and great drafting.

Sux shares a team with his life companion...He's too stupid to really run a team on his own

Housler/Tamme/Rosario

Bailey

Tyrod/Bortles

JThomas/LGreen

Kicker

Defense

My team was auto drafted, fucko

I gave him 3 days. How much patience am I expected to show?

I think youve been beyond patient, Job. I'd kick him right out on his cheese colored butt if i were you.