Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Mizzou president resigns

they're quickly chipping away at our Constitutional rights.....as well as lowering the quality of life in America.

thought you should know

Your quality of life has changed?

Your quality of life has changed?

well not yet personally, but it has affected real lives as well as altering our future.

please don't make me site example after example.......unless you've been living under the proverbial rock and all.

Just pointing out the fake outrage.

It's not really.....nice try

Now I just heard the kid who started the hunger strike and screamed about white privilege, his dad is an executive at some rail road who made like 8 million.

Turns out he is a whiny rich kid

Now I just heard the kid who started the hunger strike and screamed about white privilege, his dad is an executive at some rail road who made like 8 million.

Turns out he is a whiny rich kid

nothing to see here :nono: ....it's all for "the greater good" where everybody gets a medal, except white guys and freedom.

still another George Soros / Obama admin operation

And in typical Geek Club fashion you go from one extreme all the way to the other. :(

I have no idea what RLLD was talking about, the "way" in which these students - athletes went about their protest was just fine. Peaceful protest bringing light to a subject they thought was in the dark.

I was all the way with them until I read that list of demands (have you read those?) and learned that the President wanted to meet with them and bring in a "Diversity" team to better investigate what they felt were pertinent issues. But they declined and said either he meets their demands or they continue on. My way or the highway they said.

That's when I stopped caring about their "cause". This group brought light to the issue, they got everyone's attention, the President was willing to dive in head first to help. But by then this group had turned into the bully, they had the power and much like the President weren't willing to concede any of that power. Shame on them too.

Have you or anyone else asked "Where is the proof" this even happened???

This day and age with a camera phone on literally EVERY SINGLE STUDENT and not a single picture was taken of all this craziness???

I am not buying this, not for a second. I have not really followed along that closely though, so maybe I missed these pics.

Who has a link to the pictures of all this craziness???

TIA

Meh....yes it is true that the Swastika was central to the propaganda of the Nazi's where were heavily focused on antisemitism, however that being said the symbol was adopted by white supremacist groups in the US and as such domestically its use has widened to include a heavy focus on many peoples.

Cannot ignore its present status and likely use as a means to assail AA's. It's an issue......

Is it, or the universities response to it, worthy of the response by the students? No, but hey let them waste their time and energy on this stupidity if they chose, if that makes them feel good about themselves, whatever.....

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to this story but I am not going to dismiss the complaints out of hand until I know what the president did or didn't do?

I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to this story but I am not going to dismiss the complaints out of hand until I know what the president did or didn't do?

He did react the way they thought he should have to their fears :nono: ...................................plus he's white. :dunno:

New Missouri Interim President Was Man Behind Race Protests Made Video With Hunger Striker Last Month

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/new-missouri-interim-president-was-man-behind-race-protests-made-video-with-campus-activist-leader-last-month/

Things started going to sh*t when the hippies started taking over academia in the 70s and 80s. I'd hoped we in Gen X would smarten things up, instead more PC crowd and BlackLivesMatter folks are replacing the hippies.

• Like 1

This whole thing is more evidence that racism really doesn't exist anymore and must be contrived to keep the guilt flowing. With "white" people quickly becoming a minority, one group is seriously in trouble because the other 2 have passed them in virtually everything and really don't much care about anyone but themselves.

• Like 1

He did react the way they thought he should have to their fears :nono: ...................................plus he's white. :dunno:

Any adult want to answer that question?

Any adult want to answer that question?

From what I read, he didn't react quick enough, there seems to have been problems on campus for a while.

He seemed more like the administrator who was concerned with the financial piece of the school rather than the social/safety of the students.

From what I read, he didn't react quick enough, there seems to have been problems on campus for a while.

He seemed more like the administrator who was concerned with the financial piece of the school rather than the social/safety of the students.

Okay thanks. Did he not meet with the concerned students group fast enough? Or not react other than meeting with them? I've read a few articles and seriously don't know what their beef was.

Okay thanks. Did he not meet with the concerned students group fast enough? Or not react other than meeting with them? I've read a few articles and seriously don't know what their beef was.

I think it was because he didn't react fast enough.

I honestly don't know what they'd expect him to do.

I think it was because he didn't react fast enough.

I honestly don't know what they'd expect him to do.

Okay. If they wanted him to address it in some fashion and he didn't at all, would they have a point?

Okay. If they wanted him to address it in some fashion and he didn't at all, would they have a point?

He addressed it, later, and instituted an online diversity class from what I understand, it wasn't enough in their eyes.

I think they have a decent point, just not a great one to cause all this ruckus.

He addressed it, later, and instituted an online diversity class from what I understand, it wasn't enough in their eyes.

I think they have a decent point, just not a great one to cause all this ruckus.

Okay fair enough. At least unlike most geeks you didn't jump to the conclusion that they are 100% race card playing whiners.

Okay fair enough. At least unlike most geeks you didn't jump to the conclusion that they are 100% race card playing whiners.

Fock no, from what could tell that was verified, some kids put cotton balls outside a black group meeting and someone yelled the N word while a play was being auditioned, that's bullshit

No son.......and I answered your question yet you assumed there was an adult answer, there are none with these children.

This is who is behind all the so called grass roots movements. http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814

Soros is a cancer. He is behind most all the trouble in the Ukraine as well. He's a nutjob.

The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs that are not part of the DA’s core portfolio. While the Democracy Alliance last year voted to endorse a handful of groups focused on engaging African-Americans in politics ― some of which have helped facilitate the Black Lives movement ― the invitation to movement leaders is a first for the DA, and seems likely to test some members’ comfort zones.

Fock no, from what could tell that was verified, some kids put cotton balls outside a black group meeting and someone yelled the N word while a play was being auditioned, that's bullshit

Exactly. When I first heard of this story, I was all for this group. They were supposedly protesting the lack of follow up by the school on a few very racial incidents in and around campus that happened the past year. At first I was all in their corner.

Then I read their list of demands. Then I saw the videos of them bullying other students who were photographers. Then I read where the school (the President) did start to do some things and was open to dialog with this group but by then it was "their way or the highway".

That's when I stopped having any sympathy for them. :thumbsdown:

This is who is behind all the so called grass roots movements. http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814

Soros is a cancer. He is behind most all the trouble in the Ukraine as well. He's a nutjob.

The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs that are not part of the DA’s core portfolio. While the Democracy Alliance last year voted to endorse a handful of groups focused on engaging African-Americans in politics ― some of which have helped facilitate the Black Lives movement ― the invitation to movement leaders is a first for the DA, and seems likely to test some members’ comfort zones.

Absolutely, and what is the motivation (end game) for this?............unrest to further the NWO

Absolutely, and what is the motivation (end game) for this?............unrest to further the NWO

It's like that little terrorist with his homemade clock. It was a set up from the get go. We are such sheep sometimes.

• Like 1

Exactly. When I first heard of this story, I was all for this group. They were supposedly protesting the lack of follow up by the school on a few very racial incidents in and around campus that happened the past year. At first I was all in their corner.

Then I read their list of demands. Then I saw the videos of them bullying other students who were photographers. Then I read where the school (the President) did start to do some things and was open to dialog with this group but by then it was "their way or the highway".

That's when I stopped having any sympathy for them. :thumbsdown:

:thumbsup:

However legitimate their complaints, they have engaged in a lot of excessive asshattery. Maybe life ain't all sunshine and roses there, but that doesn't give you the right to be sh!tty to other people or act like your rights trump theirs because you're feeling butthurt. Seeing how they treated the Asian kid who was just trying to do his job made me not want to hear another word they had to say.

It's like that little terrorist with his homemade clock. It was a set up from the get go. We are such sheep sometimes.

Bingo! :thumbsup:

though count me out on the sheep part :P

Bingo! :thumbsup:

though count me out on the sheep part :P

You two should get a room at the Tinfoil Hat Hotel and continue your love affair there.

You two should get a room at the Tinfoil Hat Hotel and continue your love affair there.

haha......and you'd probably watch it instead of paying attention to what's going on in the World.

:thumbsup:

However legitimate their complaints, they have engaged in a lot of excessive asshattery. Maybe life ain't all sunshine and roses there, but that doesn't give you the right to be sh!tty to other people or act like your rights trump theirs because you're feeling butthurt. Seeing how they treated the Asian kid who was just trying to do his job made me not want to hear another word they had to say.

What you aren't down with the "we are so oppressed and mistreated, so fock you slant-eyed media gaytard" mentalilty? Funny how those who portray themselves as so oppressed are so intolerant eh?

• Like 1

Funny how those who portray themselves as so oppressed are so intolerant eh?

that's the left in a nut shell

They only shut down Ling Ling because she doesn't know how to use a megaphone or tell a story :P

just kidding....she's got a good point, and it didn't fit their agenda.

Alan Dershowitz takes protesters to task;

"It's free speech for me, but not for thee." :thumbsup:

That's easy: to counteract the big money bajillionaires on the right who are doing the exact same thing. The only reason this focked up method we use to finance political campaigns functions somewhat is that the big money bajillionaires buying the politicians all hate each other.