Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

The Squatty Potty - A review

Bought one and giving it to the toilet bowl winner in work fantasy league.

The Geek Club never fails to amaze me with the reviews of all worldly issues of great magnitude.

This thread is already becoming a classic.

Last night I wanted to see of there was something to this whole squatty potty thing so I attempted to recreate it with items I had on hand. I couldn't find a small stool but I had a of couple milk crates lying around so I grabbed them and put one on either side of the toilet and sat down. I think they were too tall and the way it made my body contort I almost got stuck in the squat position as my legs were too high and I couldn't move. I would not recommend milk crates.

A milk crate is what 12 inches tall? Ya buddy thats way to squatty when you get down in your start position. Hence why I went with the lower 7" one.

Today's business wasn't as "falling out my ass" simplistic as yesterday, but I didn't really need to go at all. Still after about a minute with minimal effort we were able to achieve our launch window.

Not a Alabama brownsnaked by any means but still able to get business done in a fashionable order.

Bought one and giving it to the toilet bowl winner in work fantasy league.

I'm betting you meant it for that, but I have my doubts it will leave your abode if you find it works for you, as there's no way u don't try it.

That might be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen

Almost like 2 guys, one cup, but with a unicorn.

Working on a knock off of this myself. I call it the stool stool.

Meh, you'll never beat my Dump Stump to market. :wave:

• Like 1

Meh, you'll never beat my Dump Stump to market. :wave:

only cause we are rebranding. New name...the stool tool. Eat

only cause we are rebranding. New name...the stool tool.

Apparently edjr already has this copyrighted. :mad:

Is there really a big need for this thing? I don't really have a problem doing it the traditional way.

Having said that, I have experienced the soft swirl effect whenever I've squatted and crapped in the woods. It always forms a perfect steaming pile of greasy, soft serve sh!t. It's very appealing and I can understand why dogs like to eat it.

Is there really a big need for this thing? I don't really have a problem doing it the traditional way.

Having said that, I have experienced the soft swirl effect whenever I've squatted and crapped in the woods. It always forms a perfect steaming pile of greasy, soft serve sh!t. It's very appealing and I can understand why dogs like to eat it.

:lol: :unsure:

Exactly. Even if you have no problem with the way you already do it, it could be even better. I have no problem with having a hundred bucks but if I had two hundred it would be better.

Oh, and they miss the hole constantly by the way, and leave their focking cow patty there on the porcelain bowl part to harden and stink the focking place up all day. They can't be bothered to hold the flusher down until it washes away.

ill flush one extra time if needed. if some still remains i say, 'oh well, im not going to waste half my day over a turd.', and leave.

ill flush one extra time if needed. if some still remains i say, 'oh well, im not going to waste half my day over a turd.', and leave.

Just consider if your bullseye when you take your next piss

Just consider if your bullseye when you take your next piss

will you do this for another man's excrement?

I'm betting you meant it for that, but I have my doubts it will leave your abode if you find it works for you, as there's no way u don't try it.

That'll go over well at the work fantasy post season get together.

Here you go, and it works great!

;-)

I've read about using the "squat" method before, in some kind of health/diet book. They said that if you use this method, that it can really help with things like hemmroids (sp), and other issues iwth your bowels/straining.

NO, I haven't tried it.

NO, I haven't tried it.

Every chic has tried it at least once.

We have adjustable desks at work. Where each person can adjust the height based on their own height and comfort level. You can even roll it all the way up to stand and work.

I'm thinking 2016 and beyond toilets need a hand crank to lower and raise them to whatever position you need. Why use a stool when you can adjust the height of the toilet itself.

My product is great for kids and NBA players too!@#

Should I start a gofundme site to help fund this? If I make it to Shark Tank I'll be sure to wear a fftoday t-shirt.