Sign in to follow this  
Footballcrazy33

Anybody sitting AP? For who

Nope I'm rolling with him.

Your insane if your even thinking about sitting the best RB in football and possibly all time having one of his best seasons.

• Like 1

Those of you considering sitting him, please explain why and for who.

Because I've been up for 72 hours straight after 3 eight balls of coke, 2 hits of acid, 6 shrooms and 7 hits of meth. I'm rolling with Asiata because during my trip, I time traveled and AP goes out with a knee injury in the 1st half of the game.

• Like 4

I have AP, Freeman and Martin.

I'm considering Martin for Freeman, if they say they're limiting Freeman's touches, and the mess Atlanta offense is. I think some of that mess can be cured if Freeman is back 100%.

AP is locked in my lineup, and ain't moving. Playoff push is no time to get cute and watch the top dog do what he does, on my bench, and I start prepping for next years draft.

NEWPOSTERGUY would bench him, but thats it. He hasnt shown his face since his annual call of AP being a bust didnt pan out after week 1.

Not benching A.P. but I think I am benching Rawls vs that tough Minnesota defense.. Buuuuut if Rawls/Peterson switched teams I'd still Start Peterson vs those same Vikings...

I am also the guy who may sit Palmer this week vs the Rams then next week vs these same Vikings as I'm not a follower of the ASYS way of thinking and will play the matchups like in dfs...

But I'd never sit Peterson because if/when he blows up on your bench it would be painful to sit through knowing you overthunk it, he's just one of those very select few who is a set and forget guy..

I should get my week 13 opponent in here so he can be convinced to sit AP. I'd love to see him on the bench.

Not going to happen, though. He's simply match up proof. No way would anyone in their right mind actually sit him this year.

Yes, for David Cobb

Netted me 2.2 points.

:shocking:

Probably the hardest but best choice of the week, Glad i didnt say it was a bad idea, but I would of never thought he would only get 1pt..lol good bench my friend

Because I've been up for 72 hours straight after 3 eight balls of coke, 2 hits of acid, 6 shrooms and 7 hits of meth. I'm rolling with Asiata because during my trip, I time traveled and AP goes out with a knee injury in the 1st half of the game.

:clap:

First week of the playoffs for me. You dance with the players whom got you there I guess. Word is AP was upset he had only 8 touches against Seattle and thought the team should get back to doing what they did best and feed him the bacon. Short week though so I guess the tone for my playoff matchup takes on an early feel.

I won my league so Im on Bye but I feel for the AP owners i think AZ plays the same way Seattle did, Maybe AP breaks one for a TD though!!!

I am 3rd seed and lost my bye by two points so yea I wish I could sit back and wait till next week but I don't have any other options.

Mike Zimmer is a tool. Giving Peterson a butt load of carries only had them lose by 3 this week... what a creative offense his o coordinator runs.

As a Cards fan that was the most I've gotten to watch AP in a while. I've got to say... he is pretty good. :D

I don't own him but I'd live with the occasional blip like the Seahawk game for a freakish talent like that in my lineup.

Yeah after all was said and done Peterson turn out to be the best fantasy rb this season .

As a Cards fan that was the most I've gotten to watch AP in a while. I've got to say... he is pretty good. :D

I don't own him but I'd live with the occasional blip like the Seahawk game for a freakish talent like that in my lineup.

Welcome to earth

Even if he plays! Anyone sitting him! And for who?

Explain how you will live with yourself if you bench AP in the finals and he goes off on your bench.

Explain how you will live with yourself if you bench AP in the finals and he goes off on your bench.

Probably the same way the people he shafted last week and the week before Im guessing!!!