Sign in to follow this  
crackills

Damn.. I think I am going Baldwin!

So I am in the finals and Baldwin's late season push is the one of the reasons. With him being Questionable is he worth the risk?

1. If Sea gets up early they could sit Baldwin.

2. or coaches could just severely limit his snaps.

Kearse is on the waivers and have been getting more looks, but less scores. Is he the beneficiary of the above and worth the start over Bauldy?

thoughts?

Seeing that Baldwin is being listed a game time decision.

Too much on the line for him not to play. The qstn is how effective hell be and if he aggregates the hammy. I'm starting him but have to admit I'm nervous. Terrible timing but whatrya gonna do? He could also play the entire game and be a monster.

Full participant yesterday, I think I'm going to slot him back into my lineup. Worst case scenario he doesn't play and I have Emmanuel Sanders on Monday night. I was going to start Jordan Reed in his place today in my WR/TE flex spot, with Hopkins and Decker as my WRs.

Have to choose 2 out of the three in PPR

Baldwin

Denard Robinson

Landry

Think I have to play Landry with the uncertainty of Baldwin and no other options late so my debate all day and until the afternoon will be

Baldwin or Shoelace

I think Baldwin is going to be a good start glad to see him back Thank You Jesus .

He and Wilson seem to be on a mission and it continues this week.

Would you start Baldwin or Greg Olsen? That's the decision I have to make.

I would roll with Olsen over Baldwin also .

I don't view Baldwin as a tough guy. I think an injury like this hampers him big time. Even if he starts, the odds of being a decoy are too great. Stay away.

Anytime a wr has a hammy problem it's not good news and could flair up and take him out of the game anytime . I was happy to see the news he was going to play but after thinking about it I'm going to bench him , just don't trust the fact that it's a new injury problem this week amd it could hamper his game in so many ways .

• Like 1

I have Baldwin in, waffling between Ginn and Hurns for WR2.

I would play both Ginn and Hurns over Baldwin at this point. No sense depending upon a player with a gimpy 'string, not with two quality alternatives.

I would play both Ginn and Hurns over Baldwin at this point. No sense depending upon a player with a gimpy 'string, not with two quality alternatives.

Would you play lockett over him?

Would you play lockett over him?

Hm. That's a bit tougher. If the choice was Baldwin or Lockett, I would say yes. I would play both Ginn and Hurns over either.

Any word yet. Trying to decide if I should go with Kearse or Larry Fitz. I don't want to start Fitz since he's been phased out.

No official word...everything looked like he will play, but what role and how limited is always the question.

I went with Evans who has been mediocre and I regret it so far.

That TD got me back in it. Still need Shoelace to wake up and stop dropping passes though. Ugh, this is nerve racking stuff.

It was between a hurt Baldwin and a healthy Cobb for me. Once Baldwin was declared active I decided to stick with him, and so far I'm happy I did so.

It was between a hurt Baldwin and a healthy Cobb for me. Once Baldwin was declared active I decided to stick with him, and so far I'm happy I did so.

Cobb was a sux play