Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Steelers rule Antonio Brown out

Man - he's really taking this "faking" thing balls out. Least according to Pacman. :unsure:

• Like 1

Man - he's really taking this "faking" thing balls out. Least according to Pacman. :unsure:

Acting takes dedication

Just shows the irrational thoughts that Pacman and His crew have. They are not normal

• Like 1

When Rothlisburger was out Brown was posting very avg numbers , now with Brown out it sure will be interesting to what numbers Rothlisburger post . I still like the Steelers to win this contest .

When Rothlisburger was out Brown was posting very avg numbers , now with Brown out it sure will be interesting to what numbers Rothlisburger post . I still like the Steelers to win this contest .

Please don't.

Big Ben has an AC Sprain and torn ligaments in his throwing shoulder - and you still like Pitt, on the road? Wow.

Please don't.

Ok I don't like them to win this contest then .

Big Ben has an AC Sprain and torn ligaments in his throwing shoulder - and you still like Pitt, on the road? Wow.

Yeah I do I'm going to take the points with the Steelers and I'm going to put a little on the money line for a straight up win .

Well, they do have that great running game with Bell and Williams...

Oh, wait. Never mind.

League is doing everything in its power to pave the road for manning. Just follow the money...I've seen it once if I've seen it a thousand times. :banana:

League is doing everything in its power to pave the road for manning. Just follow the money...I've seen it once if I've seen it a thousand times. :banana:

You're embarrassing yourself.

Pacman doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his a**

pacman loves the bengals but is going to test free agency.

lol

i guess some stupid team will actually pick him up

Forgive me for being obtuse...but I'm not really understanding the whole "I have a strained AC joint and torn ligaments in my shoulder" thing...Aren't all sprains pretty much tears? Isn't it just a matter of severity and damage? I have an injury to my rotator cuff right now...doesn't also mean I have strained AC joint and torn ligaments in my shoulder? If so, that's funny, because I've played basketball with it every week since it happened and played thru the pain. Holy crap, I'm as tough as an NFL QB!!!

This is one of a few things I don't like about Ben, the over dramatization of his ailments to make himself seem like Paul Bunyan or some crap when he comes back. "Oh, my nose pretty much looked like corn flakes on the inside". Please shutup Ben.

• Like 1

Forgive me for being obtuse...but I'm not really understanding the whole "I have a strained AC joint and torn ligaments in my shoulder" thing...Aren't all sprains pretty much tears? Isn't it just a matter of severity and damage? I have an injury to my rotator cuff right now...doesn't also mean I have strained AC joint and torn ligaments in my shoulder? If so, that's funny, because I've played basketball with it every week since it happened and played thru the pain. Holy crap, I'm as tough as an NFL QB!!!

This is one of a few things I don't like about Ben, the over dramatization of his ailments to make himself seem like Paul Bunyan or some crap when he comes back. "Oh, my nose pretty much looked like corn flakes on the inside". Please shutup Ben.

It is so they have an excuse if they lose the game...

That and the raping stuff is what gets me. :o

• Like 1

Par for the course for him :banana:

:banana: :banana:

The boar runs from the tiger. It is not cowardice, it's love of life.

Yeah I do I'm going to take the points with the Steelers and I'm going to put a little on the money line for a straight up win .

20 bucks?

Agree man.

Ben has been inflating himself since at least Super Bowl XLIII (Cardinals/Steelers) and I find it really annoying. During the post game interview with Steve Young, Young says he is looking for a word to describe Ben's performance. Ben responds with a straight face "Legendary?" and you could tell he meant it.

I was p!ssed he didn't come in until Hill fumbled that ball away. If he could play then, he should have come in on the drive before where Landry threw that pick. The dude wants the theatrics and attention. "Look at meeeeeeeee".

HeIIavu player but a diva all the same.

Agree man.

Ben has been inflating himself since at least Super Bowl XLIII (Cardinals/Steelers) and I find it really annoying. During the post game interview with Steve Young, Young says he is looking for a word to describe Ben's performance. Ben responds with a straight face "Legendary?" and you could tell he meant it.

I was p!ssed he didn't come in until Hill fumbled that ball away. If he could play then, he should have come in on the drive before where Landry threw that pick. The dude wants the theatrics and attention. "Look at meeeeeeeee".

HeIIavu player but a diva all the same.

He inflates the bumps and bruises and I hate that. But he has taken big hits to knee, foot, head and shoulder this year that most qbs can't take

He is a bull

• Like 1

24 of 37 for 339 yards on a shoulder at maybe 70%. I'm trying to rehab a rotator cuff injury right now on my "non-throwing" shoulder and can't keep a 3 lb weight elevated when i hit a certain spot in the range of motion. Ben goes for over 3 bills and takes 3 sacks including one right on that right shoulder...kid is tough no matter how much a diva/drama queen he might be.

:overhead: