Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFC Wildcard - Seahawks at Panthers Game Thread

Well, that was really fun. Guess I'll go to the gym after all.

While I'm upset the Pats are still in it, I'm glad Rodgers and Pete Carroll will be sitting on the couch after this weekend.

So basicall you arent happy if any team you dont root for is still in the playoffs?

Good Lord. I bet with a guy at work and I took Carolina, but I thought I'd have to sweat it out. Nope.

So basicall you arent happy if any team you dont root for is still in the playoffs?

You sure been a grumpy fock lately. Chill the fock out, you're turning into Murf. :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

At this rate, I'm gonna have to watch the Seahawk-49er games from earlier this year to cheer myself up.

What's really surprised me about the Carolina season is their offensive line. I never thought it to be this good. Man they are opening up a can. As they have all season.

You sure been a grumpy fock lately. Chill the fock out, you're turning into Murf. :banana: :banana:

Im always grumpy when i cant make the right football decision to save my life

All I can say is WOW. Panthers have DOMINATED this game. Did not expect this, especially on the #1 defense in the league. They came out hungry

No, just ones I find to be a$$hats or cheaters.

I'm a Steelers fan and they're still in it. I'm also okay with Denver, Zona and Carolina although Cam is pressing his luck.

And at halftime Godell sayeth, thou shalt not make it a blowout and giveth up some ponts. Changith the channel is the path of the sinner...

And at halftime Godell sayeth, thou shalt not make it a blowout and giveth up some ponts. Changith the channel is the path of the sinner...

Lynch shall holdeth without retribution

:rolleyes:

Somebody forgot to tell Seattle that their out of this game. :unsure:

Aikman: It's a three score game, you've gotta come away with a fg at some point, I'm a little surprised Carroll isn't kicking it here.

Buck: Well, it's third down.

• Like 1

Aikman: It's a three score game, you've gotta come away with a fg at some point, I'm a little surprised Carroll isn't kicking it here.

Buck: Well, it's third down.

Broadcaster bulletin board material

I like Lynch and I like seattles colors. But dislike the team. A lot of bandwagon fans joined up on them so it has gotten quite aggravating. Happy they lost today

:( - Carolina dominated. Congrats. Hope Carolina runs the table now. I think they will.

Someday maybe we'll learn to stop a TE.

A valiant comeback effort but Carolina is just too strong. They are scary and I sure hope the cardinals somehow knock them off next week (they won't). Don't want my Pats playing 'em if they get back to the super bowl

A valiant comeback effort but Carolina is just too strong. They are scary and I sure hope the cardinals somehow knock them off next week (they won't). Don't want my Pats playing 'em if they get back to the super bowl

I'm hoping the panthers make it all the way and take it home

I'm hoping the panthers make it all the way and take it home

Are you from the Carolinas? Been a great year down there for football with the Panthers and Clemson