Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

AFC Championship - Patriots at Broncos Game Thread

Second time too

Second Tim I understand more than the first

And the new xp distance helps decide a championship game too.

LOL, not sure exactly what that means! :)

I will also say, Brady makes most of those throws perfectly with his eyes closes, today? He tosses them into the ground 10yds away, even when no one was near him.

Goodell won this round, Brady and NE will win the next one, 2017...just my opinion. Screw anyone that doesn't like it.

OK, I'm done, can only hope the next game is legit.

It means I'm not automatically discounting what you're saying but you're certainly not convincing me either.

Brady was getting hit basically every down so yeah, he missed some throws he would ordinarily make.

And what would be in it for NE to agree to throw the game? Brady ain't getting any younger

Great game, Bronco's! My Pats just didn't have an answer for that D. Wade finally dialed up a gem and the Pats didn't have the answers. Well played!

ICEMAN

• Like 1

Second Tim I understand more than the first

And the new xp distance helps decide a championship game too.

Second time more understandable but still not a good decision. All times outs plus two minute warning, Denver offense hasn't picked up a first down in hours (seemed like). Kick the FG and go for game winning TD when you get the ball back. Pretty simple, really

That was probably the most obviously fixed "Pro" football game I've ever seen!

They always are when the Pats lose.

:rolleyes:

Just think how many he could've won.

Colts lose manning, and go 1-15. Pats lose brady and go 11-5.

People seen to forget that little fact, in truth you just need to plug in a QB who can toss the ball 7 to 10 yards at a pop and waallaaa, you have an offense

• Like 1

People seen to forget that little fact, in truth you just need to plug in a QB who can toss the ball 7 to 10 yards at a pop and waallaaa, you have an offense

This is the stupidest post I've ever read here. Seriously?

Sober up dude.

I'm hoping this is schtick.

If not, it will easily be the dumbest post of the year and it's still January.

I dare you to post that football games are NEVER fixed...it will instantly become the dumbest post in history. lol

Watching the Beli presser on NFL Network... Absolute focking COMEDY this is priceless.

Fill me in

I dare you to post that football games are NEVER fixed...it will instantly become the dumbest post in history. lol

You are trying way too hard

Fill me in

Typical Beli presser. As a Steelers fan I'm sure you know the drill. One of the reporters, probably a Pats beat guy, asked him about passing up the two FGs... His look at that one was classic lol... Like biting into a huge shite sandwich.

Gotta love Beli.

• Like 1

Your post was still really stupid. HTH

What, that I couldn't help but believe Denver had a shot in that game. Yeah, that was really stupid.

Just heard manning is the first quarterback to play in 4 super bowls under 4 different coaches. Imagine brady dragging the likes of jim Caldwell to the super bowl? Yikes.

It was all part of the fix IGW! :) I called what would happen...anyone that doesn't think football games can be fixed are delusional.

Anyone who thinks this one was is a simpleton.

Nope, you've locked that up, everyone else is fighting for second.

What, that I couldn't help but believe Denver had a shot in that game. Yeah, that was really stupid.

Except that's not what you said. You said the KC/NE game was close when NE was in control from the opening kickoff.

Of course Denver had a shot. Anyone who said otherwise was trolling and/or dumb

The nonsense some are spewing in this thread is quite amusing.

RLLD is always an idiot but I don't know about that Pete guy

Except that's not what you said. You said the KC/NE game was close when NE was in control from the opening kickoff.

So when a team has a chance to tie a game if they recover an onside kick the game isn't close?

TD Ryan. Looking at you.

The biggest concern for this Pats fan is the "mystique" of Mile High and New England's rough history in that stadium.

I have a hard time picking Kubiak over Belichick or ancient-Manning over Brady.

This is a QB/Coach league - these 2 have more to do with wins and losses in the NFL (especially post season) than anyone else.

I respect Denver's D, but I'm not sure they are what SEA was last year. IMO, Denver is another opponent that features a really good defense with a mediocre offense... in a league that is designed to favor passing, offense, and scoring. Can Manning put up a 300+ yard, No Turnover performance? I'd bet against it - he hasn't done it all year.

In the end, it's the NFL - anything can happen - but a healthy NE should roll over DEN this week.

Worst Analysis Ever. It's all the opposite of what happened. And of course, the typical Pats fan undeserved arrogance is all over it.

Worst Analysis Ever. It's all the opposite of what happened. And of course, the typical Pats fan undeserved arrogance is all over it.

He made a prediction and he was wrong. Quit being a focking dooshbag

• Like 1

So when a team has a chance to tie a game if they recover an onside kick the game isn't close?

Essentially that means today's game wasn't close. Lol

If a game ends in one possession it's close enough to have lost if even one or 2 things happen slightly different

He definitely took it on the chin, tough to be more wrong than that.

You are asking him not to be himself.

Brady just can't beat Manning in the big games where it matters most.

Nope. You want to spout the arrogance he does he can take his licks.

Brady just can't beat Manning in the big games where it matters most.

Ouch. But you need to make that the plural of Manning.

Ouch. But you need to make that the plural of Manning.

What is his record vs mannings in playoffs

Nope. You want to spout the arrogance he does he can take his licks.

Look at you all feisty. NE got their ass handed to them by a much hungrier defense. Neither offense was great and NEs was particularly atrocious.

Pats will be back next year. I'm not too concerned. Tough game but they just got beat and like the Chiefs last week, NE wasn't really in it - outplayed the whole game and needed miracles to even tie it at the end.

Look at you all feisty. NE got their ass handed to them by a much hungrier defense. Neither offense was great and NEs was particularly atrocious.

Pats will be back next year. I'm not too concerned. Tough game but they just got beat and like the Chiefs last week, NE wasn't really in it - outplayed the whole game and needed miracles to even tie it at the end.

Ok then.

Wade Philips just showed why some guys just need to be coordinators. HeIIuva plan executed nearly flawlessly. Hit Brady then hit him again. Then hit him again and again and again. Before long the menstrual cramps will be too great for him to handle.

Belichick and a few of his calls showed the arrogance that had them already writing this game off as a win.

I laughed my a$$ off when half the Patriot tablets weren't working. Was that by their doing (in an attempt to get all tablets, including Denver's shut off) or just Karma giving them a taste of their own medicine? Guess without the 'homefield' advantage that affects only the opponent's electronics (and God knows what else they're doing) they're just another good team.

• Like 1

Wade Philips just showed why some guys just need to be coordinators. HeIIuva plan executed nearly flawlessly. Hit Brady then hit him again. Then hit him again and again and again. Before long the menstrual cramps will be too great for him to handle.

Belichick and a few of his calls showed the arrogance that had them already writing this game off as a win.

I laughed my a$$ off when half the Patriot tablets weren't working. Was that by their doing (in an attempt to get all tablets, including Denver's shut off) or just Karma giving them a taste of their own medicine? Guess without the 'homefield' advantage that affects only the opponent's electronics (and God knows what else they're doing) they're just another good team.

:lol:

Happens at home it must be the Patriots' fault.

Happens in Denver...it still must be the Patriots' fault! :doh:

Hack

I can't believe I'm saying this but this is the classiest I've ever seen Pats fans on the forearm. Not one poster has blamed the refs or said the better team lost.

I was scared to shizz Brady, Beli, and Gronk were gonna fock us at the end.

Great game.

:cheers:

While I agree on Phiilips being a good coordinator and not as much a head coach. Many teams have known and tried yo hit Brady.

Too having guys like the broncos do and especially miller...and a beat up and bad online for it to happen.

I can't believe I'm saying this but this is the classiest I've ever seen Pats fans on the forearm. Not one poster has blamed the refs or said the better team lost.

Great game.

Didn't pay attention as much here...but plenty complained about the refs all day.

Including crying about the headbutt penalty.

Great game.

Drobs and edjr were a loud minority...

Brady looked like Tony Eason and DEN looked like the 85 Bears... much of that falling on NEs awful Oline play.

Broncos were the better, more physical team - NE was turtling under the pressure.

But the DEN O was no great shakes either - not pretty from either teams offense. Neither Brady or Manning looked like great QBs today.

And the Mile High mystique grows - Gostowski misses a PAT. Yikes. Fockin cursed!