Sign in to follow this  
edjr

I've been away for a while, Trump must be out of the race by now?

Back in October he was doing this as a goof and not really trying to win the nomination?

He must have dropped out by now?

No. He did say he could shoot a person on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes, though.

For what reason would he shoot them?

Mexican?

He can seriously do or say anything and the rubes will still vote for him.

They have intelligent reason to do so...so him saying stupid things or Palin endorsing him does not hurt him.

They have intelligent reason to do so...so him saying stupid things or Palin endorsing him does not hurt him.

Plus, she wore chain mail at the endorsing event

Stronger than ever and repubs are starting to adopt the "well ill endorse Trump just to give us a prayer of winning."

Stronger than ever and repubs are starting to adopt the "well ill endorse Trump just to give us a prayer of winning."

I saw some of the debate last night.

it does seem as if they are accepting their fate and all going "we must beat the Democrat at all costs"

I saw some of the debate last night.

it does seem as if they are accepting their fate and all going "we must beat the Democrat at all costs"

Its a full on panic button scramble mode shetstorm. Thats not to say the dems are solid either. They have a grandpa, a woman and a bunch of dips no one wants as their choices. Gonna be the best election season EVER and the only one iv paid attention to.

I hope he wins the nom. This doosh duo show is too entertaining for it to stop in July.

• Like 1

Its a full on panic button scramble mode shetstorm. Thats not to say the dems are solid either. They have a grandpa, a woman and a bunch of dips no one wants as their choices. Gonna be the best election season EVER and the only one iv paid attention to.

There hasn't been a decent choice for POTUS since Bill Clinton

There hasn't been a decent choice for POTUS since Bill Clinton

Yea and the fake outrage was so strong with that one we ran him out of town out of jealousy. All these years later all I hear is "we should have kept Bill." and hes one of the most beloved presidents in democrat recent history.

Yea and the fake outrage was so strong with that one we ran him out of town out of jealousy. All these years later all I hear is "we should have kept Bill." and hes one of the most beloved presidents in democrat recent history.

You know he was prez for 8 years, right? :unsure:

You know he was prez for 8 years, right? :unsure:

Should have kept him PAST 8 years.

If Obama can make sh1t up as he goes, why couldn't Bubba?

I am Cruz guy, personally.

Of course you are. Next to cruz, you have the most punchable face around.

Rubio is the smart choice.

• Like 1

Of course you are. Next to cruz, you have the most punchable face around.

Rubio is the smart choice.

If Cruz becomes Prez I have the cell number for Cruz's Karl Rove :banana: :banana:

Putting it out there now, so save this post...Before this election season is over, Trump will drop an N bomb.

Trump's support is the result of Obama's Radicalism, and the GOP's refusal to oppose his agenda to "Transform America".

Trump's support is the result of a bunch of really stupid morons whose "protest" requires them to take leave of their senses and support a man wholly unfit to be president

I fixed it

If Cruz becomes Prez I have the cell number for Cruz's Karl Rove :banana: :banana:

You think that guy's still gonna be friends with you? :lol:

Or Muslim

Pfft, hes gonna be in bed with tthe middle east so fast as soon as he is in office. Making mad partnerships and deals.

Pfft, hes gonna be in bed with tthe middle east so fast as soon as he is in office. Making mad partnerships and deals.

Who knew that banning all Muslims was the way to create partnerships with the Middle East? :o

Who knew that banning all Muslims was the way to create partnerships with the Middle East? :o

Who does what they say they will do once they get into office?

When did he say he was going to ban all Muslims? He didn't, but I wish he would.

You think that guy's still gonna be friends with you? :lol:

you build tremendous loyalty for people who are loyal in politics :ninja:

Trump is brilliant, he has totally befuddled the media.

If one of his outrageous antics gets going, he just pulls another doozy out of the box and its killed by the next cycle.

It wouldnt suprise me if he wins the whole thing and on inauguration day says....america...your a bunch of morons, then hops on his jet and leaves.

Slow.

Slogan should be "Trump, Trump, he's our man, if he cant do it, no one can!" Because if he doesnt win, no other repub can! :banana:

The the other side had biliary or scary Bernie. It isn't like there is a single candidate the general public will clamor all over. Unless it's Marco's sex appeal :o

it's like a crowd mob thing. You know you are encouraging the wrong thing but keep shouting and chanting and people might actually flip over a car

Who does what they say they will do once they get into office?

That's the funny thing. Once you are actually in the position you have to compromise to get anything done. Paul Ryan is being savaged by the right over this now. Just like Boehner or any president.

These tax plans and giant funding proclamations are ultimately worthless

Trump's support is the result of Obama's Radicalism, and the GOP's refusal to oppose his agenda to "Transform America".

Shut the Fock up drama queen. God you are a stupid spewer of someone else's bile.

What radicalism? What transformation?

America is still the same arrogant self entitled rapidly declining hot mess it was the day Obama took office.

His radical attempt to reform the absolutely sh!t corrupt basically useless to a huge swath of the population health care system is what enrages you so?

It can't be his gun seizure, since that is a fairy tale. Oh wait, it must be his imposition of sharia law. That's why I left the country myself.

Oh wait... That's another right wing crazy ass fantasy.

So what is it? Please, help me be a good citizen. Help me correct my obviously anti American ways. Show me why my duty is to exercise the sacred task of voting to give a bloated buffoonish reality television star control of the world?

Phurfur returns too...and is as delusional as ever.

What policies of Obama are all that Radical?

You continue to buy into the far right buzzwords while still pretending to be a libertarian.

Shocked you remembered the password to this one after all that long...only a matter of time after your other aliases got the hammer.

Trumps support is a backlash against the PC bullshitt this country has been dealing with for 20 years now. Obama has zero to do with that and it's stupid to even try to link Obama to trumps growing support. some people just have a hard on for Obama and like to see him as the cause for everything.

it's like a crowd mob thing. You know you are encouraging the wrong thing but keep shouting and chanting and people might actually flip over a car

:first:

At this point Trump seems to be more of a lock than Hillary. But Hillary is a lock too. Watching her lose both Iowa and New Hampshire would be fun though.