Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

Does KSB taking gutterboy also means he gets Mrs. Voltaire as well?

and any of the 30 alia'

I'll make a quick ruling.

All usernames are independent of one another. A handle is considered a 'Geek'.

We don't really know all the alia of everybody so this will keep it consistent. I mean hell, it's possible we've drafted an alias already.

If a Geek has an alias that actually make the Top 64 Geeks of all time then that is a worthy accomplishment.

• Like 1

I'll make a quick ruling.

All usernames are independent of one another. A handle is considered a 'Geek'.

We don't really know all the alia of everybody so this will keep it consistent. I mean hell, it's possible we've already drafted an alias already.

If a Geek has an alias that actually make the Top 64 Geeks if all time then that is a worthy accomplishment.

:wave:

Rusty, Gfiafp and RP all the same

Also, I've got 3 posters political in mind for my next pick.

I can't go wrong with either of the 3, but it's really tough decision for me.

Hint: All three were at one time GOP and mebbe still are...Or not :dunno: (The below is not necessarily in order of preference)

One lost his way

Another is really damn intelligent and tries not to get caught caught up in the name calling / slap fights. (this poster loses points for that) :D

The third is the exact same as the above, but has a more biting tone to his responses.

hmm

Guess the posters, win a autographed cack pic

I think I'm one of your huckleberries. :wub:

I think I'm one of your huckleberries. :wub:

Nope.

I've got you sliotted in a different category.

No cack pic for you :(

Jerry was the top of my depth chart too, nice pick but you owe him a cawk pic. He responded to your offer with a :wub: after all.

Jerry was the top of my depth chart too, nice pick but you owe him a cawk pic. He responded to your offer with a :wub: after all.

He's already seen my cack in real life :ninja:

He's already seen my cack in real life :ninja:

Who hasn't?

Anyway, thanks for the pick, it's reaffirming to know I almost have the smartz of naomi. :cheers:

Who hasn't?

Anyway, thanks for the pick, it's reaffirming to know I almost have the smartz of naomi. :cheers:

Jerry's pissed he hasn't been drafted yet. He EXPECTED me to take him with my brain pick at the turn.

Jerry's pissed he hasn't been drafted yet. He EXPECTED me to take him with my brain pick at the turn.

All the cameras were on him as Jerry was the last guy in the Green Room. It was awkward for all.

We'll see if he's turns out Aaron Rodgers or more Johnny Manziel.

Who hasn't?

You fell way too far (but not far enough). Would have loved to draft you.

Id have given him a shot too. At least better than CH taking a chick with the common sense of an empty box of thumbtacks with boobs stapled to it.

I've got to be in the lead right now, right? :bandana:

Especially over Naomi who has the common sense of an empty shoebox filled with thumbtacks imo. Pristine, holy grail golden baginer? Sure, but sux is dreaming if he thinks shes going to share her signing bonus with him.

True. Naomi was the first and only pick I really didn't like but not just Naomi. Jerry is really one of the top posters by way of mixing quality and quantity, hard to top.

True. Naomi was the first and only pick I really didn't like but not just Naomi. Jerry is really one of the top posters by way of mixing quality and quantity, hard to top.

Yes agreed on skidmark. Also I edited my comment when I remembered it was CH, not sux who drafted her. My bad sux, but the giner comment stands.

I was drafted when I posted that, Slingblade. Also I would have expected you to draft me for my 10,000 hours, focker. :D

I've got to be in the lead right now, right? :bandana:

Kutulu and I don't get along too well anymore since the incident, it's hard to generate any enthusiasm there. Phillybear was a great pick.

Kutulu and I don't get along too well anymore since the incident, it's hard to generate any enthusiasm there. Phillybear was a great pick.

Yea...Understood.

I was going to Skids at 3.4 but chose boobs instead. Figured I'd let Sux take Jerry since they tapped peemus' after a night at Reagans.

I was going to Skids at 3.4 but chose boobs instead. Figured I'd let Sux take Jerry since they tapped peemus' after a night at Reagans.

We docked :wub:

We docked :wub:

My skin is so stretchy I could prob engulf your whole wang, or at least half. Kind of like a docking deep throat.

My skin is so stretchy I could prob engulf your whole wang, or at least half. Kind of like a docking deep throat.

Being able to engulf sux's wang is not an accomplishment to brag about. A thimble can do it.

Being able to engulf sux's wang is not an accomplishment to brag about. A thimble can do it.

A large black lady named Celise told me multiple times that I have a "Beautiful Peemus" Seriously.

I still see her at the local dive bar most Friday nights, and no, I've never had sex with her. Igotworms wouldn't approve :(

FOCK...How the hell did Wiffleball last this long? DAMMIT

Steal of the draft so far

I was drafted when I posted that, Slingblade. Also I would have expected you to draft me for my 10,000 hours, focker. :D

:D

I wouldn't have taken you at the 4/5 turn.

"Ain't got no gas in it."

FOCK...How the hell did Wiffleball last this long? DAMMIT

Steal of the draft so far

I'm pretty pleased to have him this late.

My next pick will be a steal too. I have three epic names, volty can't get all three.

I always picked the thimble when playing Monopoly. Great advice?

I'm pretty pleased to have him this late.

My next pick will be a steal too. I have three epic names, volty can't get all three.

Also good job drafting him as assh0le. :thumbsup:

You could have actually drafted him for heart, but only a few know that side of him.

Asswhole, heart or hilarity. That shithead has them all covered.

I'm going politics next round. There are still 3 heavy hitters out there that should have gone way earlier.

Hopefully 2 of them are picked before it comes back to me so I don't have to decide.

I'm going politics next round. There are still 3 heavy hitters out there that should have gone way earlier.

Hopefully 2 of them are picked before it comes back to me so I don't have to decide.

One is on my radar sow we'll see as you pick before me this round.

I will be taking politics with my next pick. All three of the guys I have in mind fit that category. Two of them I like, one I want to die in a fire, so hopefully volty leaves me one of the ones I like.

I understand the pick in that she's studied this stuff intensely and can put forth a compelling case for it. While her wrongness and illogic are off-putting for me, I can see how people who actually buy into her over-the-top hellfire and damnation crap would be in awe of her. She does do a better job of arguing their case than the rest of them do.

Oh wow, Naomi! She's so smart! Look at those big words! Go git those heathens!

Arguing against evolution, arguing against Big Bang, favoring young earth creationism. Adam and Eve were real, as was Noah's Ark and Jonas' whale. She's got some training on where to kick and where to block. Unfortunately, it's all meaningless BS and wishful thinking. She has a solid vocabulary, she uses the big words correctly, if incomprehensibly as it's all layered in thick religious dogma, so it's all convoluted and confusing.

I've read apologetics and works in Christian theology on my own time but I've never had 'training'. I didn't consider myself a Christian until I was 22. That was a lot of years of familiarity, though I wouldn't call myself an expert on the bible by any means. To me an expert on it would have to at least be someone who's read it all through very carefully, taking account of the Greek and Hebrew meaning, and compared and contrasted passages. Not someone who's read someone else's exposition; just someone who's taken it upon his/her self to carefully study it.

And when she gets started, she's a pitbull who gets an A for effort.

Her homeschooling education must have been suffocating. She's a one-trick pony on this religion nonsense, It ends with her arguing fallacy as truth and against reason and science. We've gone at it on religion/science in the past, she is formidable in her way. And she has as much enthusiasm on her topic as a creationist sledgehammer on science and logic as RP does on politics (except with indigestible block text paragraphs rather than shallow, smarmy one-line insults).

I sure wouldn't go there, I laugh. But other people? More than half the country thinks the world is flat and 5000 years old so for the Bible thumping crowd who buy into the same BS KoolAid, I can see how she can be seen as a big brain jeenyus hero.

Really not sure how sharing thoughts on a messageboard makes someone a pitbull.

My homeschooling education was K-9th, and I mostly tricked my parents into thinking I was absorbing information on all subjects, while just caring about the McGuffey Readers.

You're so irked by this it's odd.

As for CH, I never really get into his ideas on me/this stuff, because I like him as a person in spite of the stubborn, cliched understanding of me he insists on having. Not getting into it with him apparently makes him think he's right though.

This place is loonier than I am, and I feel more manly than a few of you ;)

I've read apologetics and works in Christian theology on my own time but I've never had 'training'. I didn't consider myself a Christian until I was 22. That was a lot of years of familiarity, though I wouldn't call myself an expert on the bible by any means. To me an expert on it would have to at least be someone who's read it all through very carefully, taking account of the Greek and Hebrew meaning, and compared and contrasted passages. Not someone who's read someone else's exposition; just someone who's taken it upon his/her self to carefully study it.

Really not sure how sharing thoughts on a messageboard makes someone a pitbull.

My homeschooling education was K-9th, and I mostly tricked my parents into thinking I was absorbing information on all subjects, while just caring about the McGuffey Readers.

You're so irked by this it's odd.

As for CH, I never really get into his ideas on me/this stuff, because I like him as a person in spite of the stubborn, cliched understanding of me he insists on having. Not getting into it with him apparently makes him think he's right though.

This place is loonier than I am, and I feel more manly than a few of you ;)

That said (I didn't read it) can I get and Internet BJ or at least a HJ ??

For reference, I'll just add that this comparative manliness edge I feel is while possessing female genitalia, getting over a menstrual migraine, and getting ready to show off my Valentine's nails at the curly bored.

For reference, I'll just add that this comparative manliness edge I feel is while possessing female genitalia, getting over a menstrual migraine, and getting ready to show off my Valentine's nails at the curly bored.

Ghey as all hell.

You do have pretty fingers, tho.

Is that a thing?