Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

I have no idea what this is or what the fock you guys are doing. But I saw this and was like :wub:

Posted Today, 08:30 AM

4.7 cmh6476 - Flex

Another top 10 all time poster drafted way too late in the process. One of the nicest guys out there and can also mix it up with the best of 'em with sports and politics chatter.

I have no idea what this is or what the fock you guys are doing. But I saw this and was like :wub:

-_-

I am reading hoytdwow's posts but all I'm hearing is "Pick me! Please Pick me!"

:lol:

If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve :bandana:

No Silverback category? :mad:

it's mixed in with the asswhole category, now go get your focking shinebox

Damn you Volty!

I had peenie next on my big board at the Vagina position. I think you actually get bonus points for that pick too since she's African American.

I also had Worms on the short list in the politics category. Brains? Questionable, but politics for certain. Still a solid pick either way.

:mad:

The original plan was to wait for Vag for the last round but then I looked around and saw that I'm the only one without 'Hilarity' so I passed. Also (at least) three great A$$holes are out there but six are gone, so I figured I could let that slide too and still get a real winner next round.

Thus I moved Vag up to this corner as the category has been underpicked and the selection seemed an easy one - especially with Artista recently gone.

Brain is hard since the whole forum is morons. Worms needed to go but I have politics on lockdown. The other poster I considered for Brains is <10K posts.

WHat happened to the list of everyone's picks? I have no clue who I am have left

Oh, one more thing, Drobeski was picked for @sshole, not politics.

WHat happened to the list of everyone's picks? I have no clue who I am have left

:whoosh:

It's been fixorated. End of the thread instead of page 1

Yeah, I went and re-did it. I have a paper right next to me with the categories ticked off. Hilarity with seven ticks meant I could pass this corner since I'm the last one.

doosh:

I think you meant Vagina :lol:

Somehow the running list of teams was deleted that was post two of this thread. I guess I did it when editing. Mutherfocker. :mad:

Only ten minutes...

If I did that with the history draft at this point, I'd slit my wrists, it'd be hours.

Yeah sorry, to be honest not sure. I was posting on my phone last night and was editing that list. This morning it was gone. I guess I deleted accidently. :cry:

I re-posted it in the pick thread. Its on page two.

Sorry. Trust me though, the fact I had to go back and do that again sucked more for me.

Oh, one more thing, Drobeski was picked for @sshole, not politics.

Fixed. I also fixed another that was wrong (Beir Miester). I just double checked and everything else should be good to go. :thumbsup:

Seriously Mensa got picked for brain?! Iv seen it all now. That is straight up sham. I had to engage in an epic war with him last year when he held firm that there was such a thing as "the cancel out theory" in FF for christs sake. He had long winded completely garbage arguments trying to say FF is a game of "setting your lineup according to what your opponent sets." :doh: :doh: :doh: Thought my brain was going to leak out of my head trying to explain to him that it doesnt mean a ratz azz what your opponent does and just play who you think will score the most!

This is already a 2 person league between Shots and Sux, all you others botched it.

Seriously Mensa got picked for brain?! Iv seen it all now. That is straight up sham. I had to engage in an epic war with him last year when he held firm that there was such a thing as "the cancel out theory" in FF for christs sake. He had long winded completely garbage arguments trying to say FF is a game of "setting your lineup according to what your opponent sets." :doh: :doh: :doh: Thought my brain was going to leak out of my head trying to explain to him that it doesnt mean a ratz azz what your opponent does and just play who you think will score the most!

This is already a 2 person league between Shots and Sux, all you others botched it.

Which pick or picks have I botched? Keep in mind I don't care, just curious

Which pick or picks have I botched? Keep in mind I don't care, just curious

I gave you a raw deal, you are a solid 3rd place, sorry about that. I never really saw medstudents schtick and wasnt Artista a con artist or something?

Same ole Gutter. How have you been doing cowboy?

Aight. Can't complain. At least I'm not TK.

How have you been, my old friend?

Aight. Can't complain. At least I'm not TK.

How have you been, my old friend?

Good. I'm happily divorced. Got engaged to a chick 21 years younger than me then we broke up. Now she's back living with me. I'm working for a great company. Life's good at this point for this old fock. How about you? Is life treating you good?

Good. I'm happily divorced. Got engaged to a chick 21 years younger than me then we broke up. Now she's back living with me. I'm working for a great company. Life's good at this point for this old fock. How about you? Is life treating you good?

Yeah, still happily married, 3 kids are getting older now, 1 teen, 2 almost teens, work situation has improved, still haven't fully recovered from the 2008 financial collapse but holding my own, enjoying life by drinking good beer and enjoying the simpler things.

Yeah, still happily married, 3 kids are getting older now, 1 teen, 2 almost teens, work situation has improved, still haven't fully recovered from the 2008 financial collapse but holding my own, enjoying life by drinking good beer and enjoying the simpler things.

Nice. You're a lucky man. Good woman and nice family. It's what we all are looking for. Good for you Bro.

ummm, Gutterboy, I know you probably don't know me but all this goody two shoes nice stuff you're posting isn't helping me in my draft, I drafted you in the Asshole category. Any chance we can ramp that part up a bit? TIA

ummm, Gutterboy, I know you probably don't know me but all this goody two shoes nice stuff you're posting isn't helping me in my draft, I drafted you in the Asshole category. Any chance we can ramp that part up a bit? TIA

Eat my poop, doosh fock. I hope you get raped by a donkey, lit on fire, and then thrown into a garbage truck filled with women that run their yaps all the way to the dump, which upon arrival you are forced to read all of MDC's posts with Drobeski's d in your mouf. At some point you catch cancer as well.

I'm not reading all 7 pages of this shiquid tsunami, so if someone could just let me know where in the first round I was taken, I'd appreciate it.

Here they come running

:clap:

I'd like to use my mulligan and swap out Gutterboy for my Vagina pick

Eat my poop, doosh fock. I hope you get raped by a donkey, lit on fire, and then thrown into a garbage truck filled with women that run their yaps all the way to the dump, which upon arrival you are forced to read all of MDC's posts with Drobeski's d in your mouf. At some point you catch cancer as well.

LMAO. Now that's classic Gutter. I wish you guys would come back more often.

I would but it seems as though everytime I pop in, the mooks like edjr and ray lewis start complaining about it and then I just go away. Looks like some people welcome the old folks while others drive us away.

I would but it seems as though everytime I pop in, the mooks like edjr and ray lewis start complaining about it and then I just go away. Looks like some people welcome the old folks while others drive us away.

The place isn't the same without you guys. The glory days of the geek club ended when you guys left.

The place isn't the same without you guys. The glory days of the geek club ended when you guys left.

To be clear, you're talking more about me and less about Gutter, right?

alsothisisthreadkiller :unsure:

I wish you would choke on a man hole cover