Sign in to follow this  
koya

BTTFBG Draft Surrogate - Return of Koya and his Friends

One day, long, long ago, FFTODAY was down. Again. So off to foreign lands we traveled, and set roots.

Today represents the return. Specifically in the form of a draft. That's already started, but is delayed because, well, a message board will be down.

This should be fun.

Placeholder until we populate with tomorrow's future in the form of draft picks from a world far, far away.

Are you sure you weren't deported?

Are you sure you weren't deported?

Self exile, actually.

But time mends all wounds.

I am NV by the way

Nubile Virgin?

Nipple Vibrator?

Can we skip to the part where you claim people to be too hostile and leave again?

I'm from NY and in real estate development - this is a much warmer reception than usual for me.

But since Mike seems to be on vacation, hard to accomplish our original goals of draft shtick. Now it's just a bunch of dudes hanging out on a message board.

NTTIAWWT

I'm from NY and in real estate development - this is a much warmer reception than usual for me.

But since Mike seems to be on vacation, hard to accomplish our original goals of draft shtick. Now it's just a bunch of dudes hanging out on a message board.

NTTIAWWT

What asset class development?

What asset class development?

Mixed-Use, so multiple asset classes (residential heavy, retail, office, entertainment, healthcare and education related). Downtown transit oriented development, to be specific. Work with a Master Development firm focusing on downtown suburban opportunities.

Work with a Master Development firm focusing on downtown suburban opportunities.

Drug dealer. Gotcha

I don member none of you fockers.

PIK 95 sounds familiar for some reason :dunno:

PIK 95 sounds familiar for some reason :dunno:

Yeah, agreed. Camps said he is NV so I presume NorthernVike? I remember camps as well, but it's hard to believe NorthernVike had an alias with almost 3K posts.

Koya seems witty in a sanctuary-esque sorta way, you'd think we'd remember him/her/it. :dunno:

On a scale of 0-400, what's the largest lips you've split? This is for the sexy new ones.