Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Geek Club History Spermoff Draft **The Pole**

Geek Spermoff Draft  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who drafted the best All Time Geek team?

• Chronic Husker
    • edjr
    • KSB2424
    • SUXBNME
    • shotsup
    • WhiteWonder
    • titans&bucs&bearsohmy!
    • Voltaire

Please vote for who drafted the best All Time Geek team.

Background: This was an 8 team 8 round serpentine draft of any and all Geeks that have ever posted. Each participant had to draft a team based on the following positions / categories:

1. Sports (geeks notorious for sports talk)
2. Politics (geeks notorious for politics)
3. Hilarity (tall tales, jokes, epic thread, just bringing the funny)
4. Asshole (infamous d-bags, raging a-holes, stupidity, politically incorrect, etc.)
5. Vagina (geekettes or geek pussies)
6. Brain (geeks you actually learn stuff from, witty, smart)

7. Heart (the nice guys or gals)
8. Flex (a second pick from any other position)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chronic Husker

1. Mike FF Today - Heart

2. naomi - Brain

3. TheNewGirl - Vagina

4. paulinstl - Hilarity

5. Q.Lazzeraus - Asshole

6. nobody - Sports

7. ~stick - Politics

8. Jerome in Manhattan - Flex

edjr

1. torrid joe - Politics

2. suxbnme - Heart

3. Recidivist - Brain

4. cmh6476 - Flex

5. posty - Vagina

6. Cruzer - Sports

7. NorthernVike - Asshole

8. shovelheadt - Hilarity

KSB2424

1. Rusty Syringes - Hilarity

2. NewbieJr - Flex

3. Gutterboy - Asshole

4. titans&bucs&bearsohmy! - Brain

5. TD Ryan2 - Heart

6. cbfalcon - Sports

7. parrot - Politics

8. Brown Eyed Girl - Vagina

shotsup

1. Bunny Bastrds - Hilarity

2. Bier Meister - Brain

3. StopTalkingCheerleader - Vagina

4. Gettnhuge - Asshole

5. BLS - Politics

6. TikiGods - Sports

7. Bill E. - Heart

8. TommyGavin - Flex

SUXBNME

1. phillybear - Hilarity

2. kututlu - Flex

3. jerryskids - Brain

4. Voltaire - Politics

5. Mephisto - Asshole

6. KSB2424 - Sports

7. Chronic Husker - Vagina

8. BiPolarBear - Heart

White Wonder

1. Fumbleweed - Sports

2. drobeski - Asshole

3. Medstudent - Hilarity

4. MTSkibum - Brains

5. Artista - Heart

6. Nikki - Vagina

7. shotsup - Politics

8. Apu Nahasapeemapetilon - Flex

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

1. Giants Fan - Hilarity

2. Old Maid - Vagina

3. Wiffleball - Heart

4. MDC - Polics

5. Imamennsamind - Brain

6. Big Pete - Sports

7. bloodninga - Flex

8. porkbutt - Asshole

Voltaire

1. Recliner Pilot - Politics

2. edjr - Flex

3. GoColts - Heart

4. murf74 - Sports

5. IGotWorms - Brain

6. peenie - Vagina

7. Bill Swerski - Hilarity

8. Flahawker - Asshole

This Pole will be open for one week. It will close on Thursday March the Turd, at 5:00 pm est.

I thought there was going to be a winner for each category... :dunno:

Team Sux in da hizzouse#@$!

Sux voted for himself. :lol:

That's not very brainy. <_<

Oh, umm... I'm here to represent the magnificent organization of Team SUXBNME. :)

Dang, Tbbom looks good except for GF in hilarity. Dude is about the least funny guy iv ever seen. Also mensa being a brain is like a team taking a guy named "Jet" thinking hes fast, he played yall.

I can't believe shots drafted that Tommy Gavin dik.

:nono:

Dang, Tbbom looks good except for GF in hilarity. Dude is about the least funny guy iv ever seen. Also mensa being a brain is like a team taking a guy named "Jet" thinking hes fast, he played yall.

I agree 100% on mensa. guy never came off as remotely smart in any interaction I had with him, aside from telling everyone how smart he was. If i had a cheat sheet, he wouldnt have been in my top 50 for the brain position.

I also agree that GF is not a funny person. In any way. One of the least funny people I've ever "met". However, I think drafting for the Hilarity position could be taken 2 ways. Laughing with someone or laughing at someone... for example my pick of MedStudent for that position. I don't find him to be funny in thread where he posts but his being outed on his fake life was possibly the single funniest moment I can remember in closet/geek board history.... at least the history i've been around for.

Where is the You Are All Self-Absorbed Phags option? Or at least a ratsass...that's standard for poles.

WhiteWonder's aliases are leading so far. :thumbsup:

:lol: i voted for myself because I thought no one else would and i didn't want a sad goose egg..... but I did not vote under any aliases. I only have 1 alias.

:lol: i voted for myself because I thought no one else would and i didn't want a sad goose egg..... but I did not vote under any aliases. I only have 1 alias.

In hindsight you have a solid squad. Went under the radar. Got my vote.

if there needs to be a tie breaker, Johnson Rose might make an appearance. ;)

Everyone that has voted so far is a gawddamn idiot.

I dominated the vajayjay category, my hilarity pick is the only poster ever to be paid by Johnny Carson (or any comedian, for that matter), my political pick is the only geek to actually serve in office, and JiM in Manhattan created his own site in tribute of fftoday.

I was right with my first pick. Mike should have banned 90% of you retreads.

I dominated the vajayjay category, my hilarity pick is the only poster ever to be paid by Johnny Carson (or any comedian, for that matter), my political pick is the only geek to actually serve in office, and JiM in Manhattan created his own site in tribute of fftoday.

Here we go, fellow geeks.

Who drafted CH in the Whiney Vagina slot? Yep. Team suxbnme did.

I should running away with this draft on that pick alone.

Listen, time for a slice of reality pie. You punted your first two picks. Mike is a cop out, not first pick worthy. He runs the site, he's not a legendary contributor.

Naomi for brain? You picked someone who thinks the earth is 10k years old, dinosaurs are a conspiracy, an old man made a magic boat that held an impossible number of animals, a magic floating man in the sky controls the events of the world...that's who you took as a brainiac... I'm sorry but any team that punts their first 2 picks didn't win a draft. Props to the other picks, they are solid.

Here we go, fellow geeks.

Who drafted CH in the Whiney Vagina slot? Yep. Team suxbnme did.

I should running away with this draft on that pick alone.

If that's the case, I'm guessing I'm the only vajayjay on the forearm you haven't sent a cack pick to.

Teams that I am a part of win championships. Ask around.

With that in mind, why should anyone here give a fock about the preseason polls? Everyone here knows that when the games start, my team won't be beat.

If that's the case, I'm guessing I'm the only vajayjay on the forearm you haven't sent a cack pick to.

Please name who you think I sent cack pics to.

I remember sending one to OldMaid, and if I remember correctly, she laughed at them. I didn't know that when one sends cack pics that one was supposed to send cack pics with a boner. :dunno:

Live and lean I guess.

The only other curlies that I might have possibly sent cack pics to were Nikki, SAW, and your mom.

Being that I know for a fact that I never sent cack pics to Nikki and prolly never sent cack pics to Staci, we seem to be narrowing this down a bit.

Either come clean and name names, or just eat a richard and stfu.

Hopefully you name names, cause mebbe I'm wrong.

:cheers:

I would just like to remind everyone, that I was the one who found, and shared, the infamous Muppet engagement photo... so I think a vote for TBBOM is in order.

Also, Mensa for brain, is kinda a genius pick. Just like we can say GFIAP isn't hilarious based on his content, but because we all laughed AT him. Mensa has the same kind of appeal. A self-proclaimed brainiac... who pushed the Creation thread to levels of hilarity not thought possible, and not to mention an MVP in the a$$hole category as well.

Vote TBBOM!

Also, Mensa for brain, is kinda a genius pick[. Just like we can say GFIAP isn't hilarious based on his content, but because we all laughed AT him. Mensa has the same kind of appeal. A self-proclaimed brainiac... who pushed the Creation thread to levels of hilarity not thought possible,

Acreed :thumbsup:

dinosaurs are a conspiracy

Again..not sure where this comes from. I've never known scientists who believe in creation to delicately step around dinosaurs as an inconvenient truth. I'm sure you can grasp the notion of how the scale of a system (of evidence interpretation) can assert the passage of time with internal consistency, yet disagree with outside scales.

The other thoughts...lots to say, but that whole suffering a fool thing, especially when they're 1000% convinced you're the fool... Definite pass there.

I would just like to remind everyone, that I was the one who found, and shared, the infamous Muppet engagement photo... so I think a vote for TBBOM is in order.

Also, Mensa for brain, is kinda a genius pick. Just like we can say GFIAP isn't hilarious based on his content, but because we all laughed AT him. Mensa has the same kind of appeal. A self-proclaimed brainiac... who pushed the Creation thread to levels of hilarity not thought possible, and not to mention an MVP in the a$$hole category as well.

Vote TBBOM!

so what you're saying is mensa would have made a good hilarity pick

Let's break this down.

Love them or hate them Rusty, Newbie and Gutter could have all three gone in the 1st Round and nobody would have blinked an eye. All three have legendary status here and they are all on one team. It'd be like having Antonio Brown, Gronk and Adrian Pederson all on the same 2015 fantasy football team.

The next four are all uber valued posters here at the Geek Club. Two of them (parrot and titans) are the past two reigning Geeks of the Year for crying out loud. TD Ryan2 always and consistently (for 10 years now) brings new insight and a witty perspective to every thread. And then cbfalcon, what can we say, the dude is as entertaining a poster that's maybe ever been here. None of those four are trolls nor idiots.

And then the Vagina. peenie was my number one, Old Maid was my number 2, but once they were off the board it was a free for all and Brown Eyed Girl was the obvious choice. Universally loved and never hated. Plus she was sorta hot and knew her football.

I should be running away from the others if we are honest with ourselves. I have the smartest, best looking, most successful, and least trolling team assembled. And it aint even close.

Let's make the Geek Club Great Again!

#VoteKSB2016

Vote TBBOM!

Could someone tell me once and for all where to see this? :dunno: It's somehow eluded me all these years.

Let's make the Geek Club Great Again!

you motherfocka. DON'T STEAL MY LINES!?@!#

I'm like the trump of this vote. Publicly lots of naysayers and not much support but privately just flat out winning the polls....

the alias' are coming out soon if I don't get some pity votes :mad:

My team is too drunk to vote for themselves :mad:

:cheers:

Keep supporting me and I promise to build a wall between FFToday and the Sanctuary (mexico)!

Keep supporting me and I promise to build a wall between FFToday and the Sanctuary (mexico)!

I don't know how I ever didn't like you :wub:

I dig WW team but whats with that terrible Apu Nahasappemapetilon flex? I thought someone else broke the Mikelson story to deadspin? Isnt that just an alias? Smells like a punt to me and punters cant win. Vote Sux!

I dig WW team but whats with that terrible Apu Nahasappemapetilon flex? I thought someone else broke the Mikelson story to deadspin? Isnt that just an alias? Smells like a punt to me and punters cant win. Vote Sux!

shotsup at politics is the worst pick of the draft. I'm sorry.

• Like 1

shotsup at politics is the worst pick of the draft. I'm sorry.

I feel you, there were a ton of terrible picks. So many "you think that guy is funny?! Really? Naomi is a brain!????" I voted for Sux cuz he had the most pieces that fit to me.

• Like 1