Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

2016 SI swimsuit

Is this some kind of new meme, taking hot girls and exaggerating their butts with photochop? I don't think either of the last two were real. <_< (I know the beach one wasn't because someone linked the original in the comments section.)

Funny because I saw that after I posted it but saw very little difference. Both were filled with oatmeal.

You have zero rights to talk about credibility. Zero.

I have as much right as anyone. Iv said my piece and it stands. Like I said, there are about 10 members of this bored who know a gad damned thing about women. The rest are completely clueless and/or out of touch.

I have as much right as anyone. Iv said my piece and it stands. Like I said, there are about 10 members of this bored who know a dad damned thing about women. The rest are completely clueless and/or out of touch.

No you don't. You lost all credibility with the "retardation" comment. Saying that because someone does share the same opinion as you is ....... Childish at best.

Oh and I thought you were done with this thread.

I have as much right as anyone. Iv said my piece and it stands. Like I said, there are about 10 members of this bored who know a gad damned thing about women. The rest are completely clueless and/or out of touch.

There are only about ten members period

No you don't. You lost all credibility with the "retardation" comment. Saying that because someone does share the same opinion as you is ....... Childish at best.

Oh and I thought you were done with this thread.

Sorry if I offended you with that word, I apologize, it was in poor taste and childish. My point is not that its my opinion, its that its blatantly the correct opinion. Thats a blatantly and obviously sexy shape. Im not expressing my oddball, out of left field tastes here, thats like hotness 101, a day 1 lesson. Also no one is ever done with a thread, thats fooling myself.

Adriana Lima, one of the most famous Vickis secret models. Thats just a meh for you and jerry and pen I bet. Not up to par with your wives im sure. Prob even fat right, i mean who called the chuckwagon? Sooooey pig, here pig! Wide load comin through! http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/victoriassecret/images/8/8c/Adriana-lima-20080618-425695.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140504184517

Please for my sanity I just need to hear one of you idiots admit that a blatantly hot woman is hot. Just once for the love of all that is holy.

Curves are attractive; ripples are not. At least not to me. I prefer petite, athletic chicks.

Some guys find Asians unattractive, in part because they aren't as curvy as some other ethnicities. I've married two, so you can guess what I think about them.

You like wemens shaped like young boys?

Adriana Lima, one of the most famous Vickis secret models. T

Alessandra Ambrosio was my jam :wub:

Alessandra Ambrosio was my jam :wub:

Cant argue that. She almost has a Bella Thorne look to her face. That young actress.

• Like 1

Sorry if I offended you with that word, I apologize, it was in poor taste and childish. My point is not that its my opinion, its that its blatantly the correct opinion. Thats a blatantly and obviously sexy shape. Im not expressing my oddball, out of left field tastes here, thats like hotness 101, a day 1 lesson. Also no one is ever done with a thread, thats fooling myself.

Adriana Lima, one of the most famous Vickis secret models. Thats just a meh for you and jerry and pen I bet. Not up to par with your wives im sure. Prob even fat right, i mean who called the chuckwagon? Sooooey pig, here pig! Wide load comin through! http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/victoriassecret/images/8/8c/Adriana-lima-20080618-425695.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140504184517

Please for my sanity I just need to hear one of you idiots admit that a blatantly hot woman is hot. Just once for the love of all that is holy.

Yeah Adriana Lima is hot as fvck. Without a doubt.

What does that have to do with anything though? She looks nothing like the heifer that inspired this thread nor any of the other thick women you keep tossing out there :dunno:

Yeah Adriana Lima is hot as fvck. Without a doubt.

What does that have to do with anything though? She looks nothing like the heifer that inspired this thread nor any of the other thick women you keep tossing out there :dunno:

I know, I just had to recalibrate. I felt like I was so far intot he twilight zone I needed to make sure this was real life. Yes Ashley graham is big and a heifer, but I felt the other 2 chicks pics posted were picture perfect examples of hotness that were being called fat and it was making me lose my mind. Chciks with tiny waists and skiny arms and legs but a juicy ass being called fat makes me go bananas.

Fat girl in a little suit

One time this chick from Okcupid came over to bang. She was wedged so tightly into spanks, corset type things and restrictive clothing it was like Eddie murphy turning into the nutty professor when I got her pants off. I still finished the job but man those buttons were straining.

Imgur dot com has some wonderful gifs of assess barely stuff into yoga pants. And the reverse with proper jiggles involved.

Search for yourself

What are you guys even arguing about?

Whether any man who isn't a chubby chaser is necessarily ghey. HTH

Wether chasing this, http://imgur.com/15oXo5P makes you a chubby chaser. lol I know, I know I dont understand either. She is so sexy someone had to stop and take a pic of her.

I haven't commented on her or the photoshopped ass pic. :dunno:

The one above is sorta shaped like my wife so... I like? :)

Were gonna need a separate thread dedicated to your wife in yoga pants. Im sure she wouldnt mind, thanks. 50 and looking fit is commendable, even if its degenerates leering at you.

She is hot.

Although a lot of guys go for the big-butted/titted women you idolize, there are plenty of equally sexy women who are shapely, proportionate and devoid of cellulite. Fortunately, I live in any area with plenty of them.

Some guys find Asians unattractive, in part because they aren't as curvy as some other ethnicities. I've married two, so you can guess what I think about them.

Are they sisters or just really good friends?

I think I have been attracted to like 2 asians ever,

Brook Burke and Olivia Munn

what do they have in common?

They don't look Asian

Brooke Burke is Portuguese, so you're safe on that one.

They're both beards?

Off I remember correctly, didn't you post a nice pic of your Mrs in a 70's bathing suit here years ago from a cruise y'all went on? Very nice.

Off I remember correctly, didn't you post a nice pic of your Mrs in a 70's bathing suit here years ago from a cruise y'all went on? Very nice.

I did. I'm guessing alcohol was involved because otherwise I wouldn't have done it. She actually weighs a little less than then but she still has the bazingas. :cheers:

Were gonna need a separate thread dedicated to your wife in yoga pants. Im sure she wouldnt mind, thanks. 50 and looking fit is commendable, even if its degenerates leering at you.

Sorry, no. But here is the pic I referenced from the Closet as my avatar.

http://imgur.com/jxczflN

Let me know if you think I'm completely making up the fact that she is more attractive than your fatty SI model. :cheers:

Let me know if you think I'm completely making up the fact that she is more attractive than your fatty SI model. :cheers:

Not bad but she seems to have big problems following instruction. :shocking:

Not bad but she seems to have big problems following instruction. :shocking:

Not at all. The beginner/intermediate pose for that is a stretch like you see the other folks doing. If, like my wife, you are flexible enough that it isn't a stretch for you and your head goes right to the ground, the advanced posture is the headstand you see. :cheers:

I did. I'm guessing alcohol was involved because otherwise I wouldn't have done it. She actually weighs a little less than then but she still has the bazingas. :cheers:

I can't remember anything but for some reason I remember that pic of her wearing a lava lamp looking bathing suit with the small waist and tig bitties. :cheers:

They don't look Asian

I find this as unbelievable as Tan ignoring a fat chick in yoga pants.

She's too skinny for Tan...you can see her ribs :shocking:

No shes great, I can recognize hot women both skinny and big. Truly skinny chicks, like where their ass is all bone, need alot of redeeming features for me to take a good second look. If were talkin just to bang then anything better than mama June will do. Fat ass does not equal fat. Fat means fat stomach to me. Just having a supple juicy ass and the rest of her is proportional to an avg chick is perfection, not fat. Yoga pants have simply never been happier than on that chick in the pic we were debating.

I mean, im not gonna badmouth your wife, shes a perfectly normal looking lady from the limited amount we can see. Kudos for her wanting to stay fit and healthy. If she has tig ol bitties then thats more points.