Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with battery of reporter

I do like it that he will not apologize, nor should he. That is a feel good moment when we stop being so female for just a few minutes...

Told Anderson Cooper last night that "she started it!! :cry: "

Said the same thing about the Cruz wife stuff.

Seriously a focking joke that people support that guy.

His tweets about it have been outstanding. She touched me first! What was she holding in her hand ?!?! (a pen)

"which is very dangerous" - not just "dangerous" mind you, "VERY dangerous". :thumbsup:

That's a wrap folks. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here
  • Like 1

Sure...anyone that defended Lewandowskis actions and his and Trumps lies and crap (like thinking the pen might be a bomb) are losers.

Those who think its wrong putting their hands on a woman like that and then bashing her in the press are winners.

Those that did the latter and also agree its dumb to press charges are double winners.

Seriously a focking joke that MILLIONS & MILLIONS & MILLIONS of people support that guy.

And you are just ONE person.

I think we've found the joke.

• Like 1

And you are just ONE person.

I think we've found the joke.

Quality posting here alias.

Nice quote manip too.

Solid substance as always.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-charged-battery-reporter-152322299.html

the hits keep coming.

Good to see his hiring skills are up to par

Best at getting arrested :doh:

Just last week I said that if Trump were ever accused of something that he wasn't at fault for, then I'd defend him. Wouldn't you know the week isn't even out and here I am, I hadn't expected to be called in so early.

This is a non-issue. Like last time the campaign manager laid hands on somebody, he was just doing something that any hired hand security guy would be expected to do. The only bit I have a problem with is the "I never touched her" thing. That's not true, he obviously touched her. But he didn't do anything ... other than something that falls into the normal bounds of security.

On the rats ass scale... this registers a full 10 as opposed to the important scale where it's a zero.

But UE is not a security guy and security is right there not concerned with her.

She was a credentialed reporter with an organization friendly to Trump.

Trumps team then lied and dragged her name thru the press and he made ridiculous claims like her pen could have been a bomb.

Is it important...not on its own, no. But as a combo of things. Sure.

Have you questioned that meme? Here's a comment from that page:

Karen Williams We the People- did you bother to fact check this meme? I just looked up a few of these accusations against Michelle Fields. It is a fact that Corey Lewandowski lied about not touching her or even meeting her, just check his Twitter feed.

The only claim I see about Allen West is made by a rabidly anti-Semitic site.

I've appreciated most of your work until now and I really hope you're not on the verge of destroying your own credibility.

Btw, the census in FL caused the districts to be redrawn and it was the politicians here who had a hand in ousting Allen West.

If you're just into destroying someone's reputation because you're all in for Trump, that's something I'd be interested in knowing sooner than later.

Here's a transcript of the exchange between the Washington Post reporter who witnessed the incident and Fields right after it happened

Trump saying she lied about being thrown down is an inaccuracy itself...in no logical world is this someone saying "he threw me down."

"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken."

As far as Landowski "lying" about having never touched her...it's conceivable he didn't know he knew (of) her and had seen her around, much less shooed her off Trump. The way "lying" is being thrown around by the general public, on both sides, is way too black and white. The only thing that makes me think he did know of her is her familiar way of referring to him in that transcript with her colleague "was that Corey?" and she was a Breitbart reporter. If she's fairly knowledgeable of him, chances are it's mutual. Campaign managers are usually very familiar with members of the press.

No coat for this lying cuck.

Has the poor girl recovered yet ? :(

Wimps 2016!

You mean wimps that are so scared of a young girl they have to pepper spray her?

You mean wimps that are so scared of a young girl they have to pepper spray her?

One of the dumbest things you've ever said, easy.

Tell me champ. What would the police do if this girl threw a punch at them? Just let her? :wacko:

• Like 1

Less scared of the "mean girl" so much as the demonetization of defending oneself. Please explain why this girl has a special capacity to assault someone but the victim of her assault has no right to defend themselves.

One of the dumbest things you've ever said, easy.

Tell me champ. What would the police do if this girl threw a punch at them? Just let her? :wacko:

Less scared of the "mean girl" so much as the demonetization of defending oneself. Please explain why this girl has a special capacity to assault someone but the victim of her assault has no right to defend themselves.

Your posts would make sense...if the victim of the assault was the one who defended himself with the pepper spray. Instead, it was someone who was not involved.

Your posts would make sense...if the victim of the assault was the one who defended himself with the pepper spray. Instead, it was someone who was not involved.

Granted. The victim had the most right. But when I see someone else step in and step up to defend another from violence, I do think that is worthy of praise as well.

Granted. The victim had the most right. But when I see someone else step in and step up to defend another from violence, I do think that is worthy of praise as well.

As immediate as it was...that guy was not defending anything. He was looking for an excuse to pepper spray someone and found it.

The only substance you know is the crap you like to spew on message boards.

Christ, here we go. Rent free.

yeah, id say when you sign up with a name dedicated to me...thats pretty much as rent mf free as can be