Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Hardcore Bastard Pilot

Even before I saw this thread, H . And Drobes were on the precipice of ignore. It's just not worth the time. You point out facts And they just ignore them because they just want to keep arguing because they're just trolls desperate for attention. It's literally not worth the time, So I am strongly leaning towards Giving him them the same treatment that I've given RP And and be in the past.

If they would even occasionally add some content, or admit that they learned somrthing from a thread, it would be one thing But it's such a grade school mentality that it's worthless to engage them.

wow, some one used spell check! Good job wiffy!

Good call. Looking back, once I put RP, kpbuckeye, etc on ignore, they stopped trolling (eventually).

There seems to be too many clones that fit your description that currently post. Maybe it's because it's election year.

:dunno:

:thumbsup:

It's simple really.

And someone else didn't.

Crassic...as good as when someone will post "your" an idiot.

Pretty good actually. BIL held up walking the whole way but was worried about him the whole time. Guy we went with said you could bring a small camera so as soon as I get the film developed I'll put up a couple photos

Anyone see these pictures yet?

I'll still go to the mat - no way you are RP.

Thanks pal. But it's just one dope that really thinks it, and he's half a phag with mascara running down his face since the election. He's the left RP. MDC=LRP

I'll still go to the mat - no way you are RP.

May not be the same person...but they are the exact same poster (if you get what I mean).

There is zero difference between the 2.

Look at this Fockin clown Slownuff. Following me around. If you're ignoring someone, why would you go into a thread, who's title is about them? I thought this would be safe from his babble. I guess not. Go away man.

This. Two totally separate versions of the same type of guy

Great. The gangs all here.

May not be the same person...but they are the exact same poster (if you get what I mean).

There is zero difference between the 2.

I was convinced it wasn't RP, but now I can't think anything but.

How could the world spawn that same person, twice and they both find FFT?

RP was from Texas and a GIGANTIC Cowboys fan - HT could not be any further from that spectrum.

RP was from Texas and a GIGANTIC Cowboys fan - HT could not be any further from that spectrum.

thinking the RP character was all fake!

thinking the RP character was all fake!

Nobody jokes about being a Cowboys fan. :nono:

Nobody jokes about being a Cowboys fan. :nono:

:D

Well...one of his first aliases he created was an Eagles fan.

Now a Giants fan is that far off?

I don't think so either. The only thing that doesn't have me completely convinced it's not him, is he knows a lot about the history of the bored.

I don't think so either. The only thing that doesn't have me completely convinced it's not him, is he knows a lot about the history of the bored.

Osmosis. You guys dwell in the past a lot.

They might not be the same person, but they have the same playbook. They would get along great with one another.

I don't think it matters if he's RP or not. Nobody likes him and he tries his hardest to troll. The fact that he's being ignored during his trolling spells is proof enough. Add to the fact that he's a fake cop who had no clue what an "out of state license" was and what it had to do with buying a gun, the fact that he supposedly is a "body guard" but spends all his time posting here, has a "wife" that has been "pregnant" for about a year now and hasn't given birth yet should tell you everything you need to know.

What are the odds that shortly after RP gets banned forever, another ginormous douche shows up, also posting 100+ times per day with the exact same pedantic trolling schtick, arguing with the same posters, referring to people and events a new poster wouldn't possibly know about, the new and old poster both referring to others as Columbo, calling Sho Nuff "Slo Nuff," going on about lib / Obama bots etc.

Million to one?

• Like 1

I think it is RP.

He is a giants fan but he is very interested in the cowboys and even compliments them often.

Giants fan rags on the Packers hard...but hardly rags on the cowboys who share a division with the giants and are easy to rag on.

Ooh look, the king of the retards who is also ignoring me is here in a thread about me. Hows it going Doc? Any word from medical school? And now about them pictures there Doogie? Yiubget them developed yet?

I think it is RP.

He is a giants fan but he is very interested in the cowboys and even compliments them often.

Giants fan rags on the Packers hard...but hardly rags on the cowboys who share a division with the giants and are easy to rag on.

Interesting take. Could be a possibility

I don't think it matters if he's RP or not. Nobody likes him and he tries his hardest to troll. The fact that he's being ignored during his trolling spells is proof enough. Add to the fact that he's a fake cop who had no clue what an "out of state license" was and what it had to do with buying a gun, the fact that he supposedly is a "body guard" but spends all his time posting here, has a "wife" that has been "pregnant" for about a year now and hasn't given birth yet should tell you everything you need to know.

Weird that you're able to identify that nobody likes HT, yet you're completely obtuse to nobody liking you. Maybe you're RP. :wacko:

ETA: For the record, I like HT. A forum where every person agreed with one another would be boring.

I think it is RP.

I'll let Cruzer handle this one. And why do you know so much about me? Who are you, that upstate New York woodchuck?

When the admitted liar...calls you are liar. You know you are full of .

:wall:

This isn't working too well for you. Bit of a backfire I'd say.

This isn't working too well for you. Bit of a backfire I'd say.

Not really. You're the one getting roasted aren't you? I'm not even taking offense to Sho. However, EVERYONE is coming at you. Not a good day in moms basement is it? :lol:

Hot damn, HT taking some good shots here and uncharacteristically tilting a bit. Still rolling with the punches and delivering some good jabs of his own, but taking some punishment for sure. Another good round of action!

Props to Sho for getting off a nice double whammy, burning both Dj and HT in one post!

I'll let Cruzer handle this one. And why do you know so much about me? Who are you, that upstate New York woodchuck?

You can have a decent conversation about the cowboys.

You cant have a decent conversation about much else.

I think it is RP.

:thumbsup:

Not really. You're the one getting roasted aren't you? I'm not even taking offense to Sho. However, EVERYONE is coming at you. Not a good day in moms basement is it? :lol:

Probably because you understand a joke.

Hot damn, HT taking some good shots here and uncharacteristically tilting a bit. Still rolling with the punches and delivering some good jabs of his own, but taking some punishment for sure. Another good round of action!

Props to Sho for getting off a nice double whammy, burning both Dj and HT in one post!

:nono:

His whole history here is being on tilt. Nothing uncharacteristic about it.