Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Aquib Talib shot

Why is it always the black guys getting shot? Not fair

Why is it always the black guys getting shot? Not fair

Well....technically Aaron Hernandez didn't get shot. He just did the shooting and he's not black

Is it a girl shot? I hate girl shots. Had a blow job shot once. Once. This shot sounds like a girl shot.

Probably a mizzou fan :(

Anyone know where Plaxico was?

Cowboy fans- Shhhhh. Not where you should go.

Is there even a doubt that he didn't shoot himself?

They shot a "u" into his first name?

I'll shoot u!

• Like 1

Black people problems

Enjoy your simplistic black and white view of the world. It requires far less synapses

Enjoy your simplistic black and white view of the world. It requires far less synapses

Boy, you cant even come up with your own thoughts, can you RP? LOL

Boy, you cant even come up with your own thoughts, can you RP? LOL

I'm mocking you, smart guy

Not to derail the thread - but why does everyone keep thinking Ht is RP? Not even close if I had to bet - if for nothing else, no way RP would ever admit to being a Giants fan.

Is there even a doubt that he didn't shoot himself?

:thumbsup:

Not to derail the thread - but why does everyone keep thinking Ht is RP? Not even close if I had to bet - if for nothing else, no way RP would ever admit to being a Giants fan.

no chance I like ht

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Focking dirtbag thug ripped Crabtree's chain from his neck.

I was going to say "again"?

and then showed his teammate on the sideline how it happened while laughing. Serious dooshbag

and then showed his teammate on the sideline how it happened while laughing. Serious dooshbag

He really is a dirty player. He's close to Suh's level of dirty. I hope they fine him and suspend him for a game (well guess it doesn't matter since they are eliminated from playoffs). The fact that he was on the sidelines laughing about it and imitating it to his teammates makes it worse because it shows no remorse and the excuse of "in the heat of the moment" won't be able to excuse it

You forgot the most important part. Did you see how he turned his back and ran like a little as soon as he did it? He is Cortland Finnegan.

• Like 1

Pretty sure he admitted it previously.

He brought up shiit from long before his creation date and couldnt back out of it.

RP or otherwise, It's pretty chickenshit. You guys know how I feel about this crap. That's why I have no respect for Rusty. If you're going to have an opinion or want to be an a******, fine but own it and stick with it.

Pretty sure he admitted it previously.

He brought up shiit from long before his creation date and couldnt back out of it.

RP or otherwise, It's pretty chickenshit. You guys know how I feel about this crap. That's why I have no respect for Rusty. If you're going to have an opinion or want to be an a******, fine but own it and stick with it.

I admitted to being RP? No. I said I was MB from jump. Sorry this upsets you. Get a grip. And search feature