Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

OJ: Made in America on ESPN

Old news, I am sure.

But WOW. What an incredible documentary about all of this sh!t.

Guilty as FOCK, but I've felt that way since 1994.

Yeah, he was a white, black guy. But he still had that inner ghetto in him.

Let's see a rich, famous black guy with money, who banged white gold diggers, beat them and cheated all the time.

He just lost his cool when she started going around town sucking everybody off.

I haven't watched all of it yet. I did see the episode where they finally showed the full crime scene with the photos of the bodies. Wow.

I haven't watched all of it yet. I did see the episode where they finally showed the full crime scene with the photos of the bodies. Wow.

Right?! Totally a passionate killing, overkill.

I think he was there killing her, and Ron walked in and saw it.

The episode with the verdict and the jurors is the one that pissed me off.

He didnt do it and was found innocent. Dont know what else to tell ya. :dunno:

Have you watched the show and they explain why the glove didn't fit and what they told him to do?

Having those jurors admit, it was payback for Rodney King.

I'm really biting my tongue........

Have you watched the show and they explain why the glove didn't fit and what they told him to do?

I watched it all, but didn't catch what they told him to do?

I watched it all, but didn't catch what they told him to do?

He had terrible arthritis and they told him to stop taking his medicine. He was like, "You realize how much pain I will be in?" and they were like, "Why would you be in pain?" and OJ was like, "Ah, I get it."

His hands would swell and he wouldn't be able to straighten fingers all the way, etc. I.e. glove with a latex one on underneath wouldn't fit.

The Rodney King comments made me angry and sad. Payback for Rodney King. :(

He had terrible arthritis and they told him to stop taking his medicine. He was like, "You realize how much pain I will be in?" and they were like, "Why would you be in pain?" and OJ was like, "Ah, I get it."

His hands would swell and he wouldn't be able to straighten fingers all the way, etc. I.e. glove with a latex one on underneath wouldn't fit.

The Rodney King comments made me angry and sad. Payback for Rodney King. :(

Hadn't caught that about the meds.

Yeah, if you're a black rich guy who wants to murder his white wife, right about exactly that time was PERFECT for doing it.

And then having Fehrman as an investigator.....oye vay.

Honestly the PD totally focked it all up. Their evidence collection and lab protocols were horrible and got tore apart in court.

No, but maybe I will. I love real life court/criminal cases like Making a murderer.

I still say he didnt do it, but he paid a guy to do it.

No, but maybe I will. I love real life court/criminal cases like Making a murderer.

They found the matching glove IN his house. The shoe prints in the blood matched a pair of his shoes you see him wearing in TONS of pictures.

He had a friend with the LAPD, a black cop that he'd befriended, and even the COP testified against him. Another friend asked him (years later) about that nigt and the book that he wrote Called "If I Did It" and his friend was like, "How come you said in the book that you drove down a certain street?" OJ was like,"No no, I went here, drove here, then went home." According to OJ/his defense...he wasn't home that night and NEVER went there.

The trial was about Rodney King, Mark Furhman, and how the LAPD has been since the 60s.

You should check out the show, even if you believe him innocent.

I'm still intrigued by the Glen Rogers angle on this - his claim that he was there with OJ. Not saying I'm totally sold, but no way do I think OJ did this alone. He had to have help.

It was a sh!t show all around:

OJ was guilty as fock. Chris Darden a was horrible prosecutor. LA's race relations were in the gutter. Johnny Cochran was a charlatan. Nobody understood DNA. Mark Fuhrman was caught perjuring himself on the stand.

It really was a perfect storm of sh!t. :doh:

It was a sh!t show all around:

OJ was guilty as fock. Chris Darden a was horrible prosecutor. LA's race relations were in the gutter. Johnny Cochran was a charlatan. Nobody understood DNA. Mark Fuhrman was caught perjuring himself on the stand.

It really was a perfect storm of sh!t. :doh:

And - you had a Judge who saw this for what it was and milked the shiat out of it.

Another thing...the jurors were sequestered for almost an entire year. 9 months of being away from family, not being able to watch TV, listen to the radio, or even CALL home.

One of them was like, "We just wanted to go home."

Yeah, he was a white, black guy. But he still had that inner ghetto in him.

Let's see a rich, famous black guy with money, who banged white gold diggers, beat them and cheated all the time.

He just lost his cool when she started going around town sucking everybody off.

A double murder is a bit more than losing one's cool, especially the way he did it.

He's a sociopath, independent of his race. Though the use of the race card in the trial was pretty disgusting.

I am not sure he used the Chewbacca defense in that he tried to confuse the jury...he just made the trial about something else. It became more about Furhman and him "planting the evidence" and lying in court.

Clark and Darden were the victims of inconvenient timing.

This trial would have looked a lot different if Rodney King and the LA riots hadn't taken place before OJ murdered his white wife.

Instead of the state vs an accused murderer, it was blacks vs whites.

I am not sure he used the Chewbacca defense in that he tried to confuse the jury...he just made the trial about something else. It became more about Furhman and him "planting the evidence" and lying in court.

He wasn't trying to confuse them at all; he wanted to distract and enrage them by portraying the crime as a racist set-up.

Once the case was filed in LA and once Cochran and his team saw the jury they got - it was basically like sending in the closer to finish a 9-4 game.

In many ways Barry Schreck was the Chewbacca defense. It was mentioned, but they didn't spend a lot of time on it, but he crossed examined Fung for 5 days. Jury was thoroughly confused regarding DNA after Barry finished.

Just downloaded all 5 episodes and watched the first last night. Each of these is an hour and a half?! I couldnt believe it when I saw, its like 5 different full length OJ movies, wtf?!

I didn't watch the ESPN doc. I remember it all unfolding as it happened pretty well.

And, I sorta OD'd on OJ after that last docudrama. That was enough for me.

I didn't watch the ESPN doc. I remember it all unfolding as it happened pretty well.

Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to him after the verdict. When he was arrested for stealing at gunpoint, I was meh about that too.

Episode 5 is pretty interesting and talks a lot about how he got into "music" and rapping, and all of that. And started hanging out with alleged gang members and really shady people. After the verdict, no one wanted anything to do with him; his agents and friends pretty much ditched him. I thought that part was interesting.

I didn't watch the other series or follow the original case very closely, but FWIW I thought the 30 for 30 series was excellent.

Honestly, I didn't pay much attention to him after the verdict. When he was arrested for stealing at gunpoint, I was meh about that too.

Episode 5 is pretty interesting and talks a lot about how he got into "music" and rapping, and all of that. And started hanging out with alleged gang members and really shady people. After the verdict, no one wanted anything to do with him; his agents and friends pretty much ditched him. I thought that part was interesting.

Yeah, I was pretty disgusted after the verdict, but was somewhat relieved that the civil court found him responsible

OJ was the greatest player in the league when I was about 7-10 years old. Our whole family loved watching him run the ball.

I read a brief football biography on him around that time and followed his career pretty closely.

We even named our black cat OJ.

Yeah, I was pretty disgusted after the verdict, but was somewhat relieved that the civil court found him responsible

OJ was the greatest player in the league when I was about 7-10 years old. Our whole family loved watching him run the ball.

I read a brief football biography on him around that time and followed his career pretty closely.

We even named our black cat OJ.

did it wear Kitten Mittens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fP4emqw7O4

Didn't they show some previously unreleased photos of the crime scene or something? How bad were they? Would gocolts get an erection looking at them?

Didn't they show some previously unreleased photos of the crime scene or something? How bad were they? Would gocolts get an erection looking at them?

Dont be silly...obviously he cant get erections anymore.

I don't know if they had been released previously, but some of the photos were pretty gnarly. There was one which showed Nicole's sliced neck very clearly.

Juxtaposing him against the misdeeds of the LA police was weak and pathetic, how about the simple failures of so many to protect Nicole? Including her own focking family? Her story by itself was compelling without the other crap.

Went to high school with a guy who saw him at a restaurant in Florida years ago. He started yelling that there was a murderer in the restaurant, someone call the police. OJ left and that nut got thrown out as people clapped.

Went to high school with a guy who saw him at a restaurant in Florida years ago. He started yelling that there was a murderer in the restaurant, someone call the police. OJ left and that nut got thrown out as people clapped.

:lol:

Hilarious if true

Juxtaposing him against the misdeeds of the LA police was weak and pathetic, how about the simple failures of so many to protect Nicole? Including her own focking family? Her story by itself was compelling without the other crap.

Lots of documentation and pictures of how she'd been beaten several times before, 911 calls with her screaming. I don't get it at all either.

They did interview Bob Schapiro after the trial and he was appalled with F Lee Bailey and where he went with the trial, said that he'd never talk to Bailey again and was not his friend. I always thought all of those lawyers were like BFF.

Ok after 3 episodes of this series (5 total, each 90min!), he def did it. I had no idea he was such a Jekyll and Hyde psycho. Whooped her ass several times and was just a maniac behind closed doors.

Just watched parts 4 and 5.

Furhman definitely rogered the case, sblame all around.

Here is the one thing I have maintained all along:

Think of all the white celebrities who got busted for murdering their wife or whomever. We ostracize them mercilessly.

Now compare that to the overwhelming black reaction to OJ.

Or even Michael Vick for that matter.