Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

Spencer Ware

Not so sure about that. Ware was catching 4 passes a game in the first half of preseason games. I think the Chiefs may like Wares ability in the pass game and have been testing it out.

It's gonna be the Spencer Ware show. This stuff about other backs is just hot air. Sure they'll get a snap or two but Ware will be the main guy

In the battle of the handcuff all stars, would you feel more comfortable starting Ware or CMike vs Miami? Was all in on Ware but the shenanigans coming from Reid and the fact that CMike is officially the starter has me reconsidering this.

In the battle of the handcuff all stars, would you feel more comfortable starting Ware or CMike vs Miami? Was all in on Ware but the shenanigans coming from Reid and the fact that CMike is officially the starter has me reconsidering this.

I'm in the same boat. Currently starting Michael....but there is plenty of time to change my mind.

As a Hawks fan and FF player I among many have been waiting for Michael to finally break out. Week 1 is as good a week as any. They are in Seattle and Miami's run D sucks. San Diego sucks too but I figure the Seattle D will smother Miami's offense. So Michael it is.....for now. :ninja:

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. Currently starting Michael....but there is plenty of time to change my mind.

As a Hawks fan and FF player I among many have been waiting for Michael to finally break out. Week 1 is as good a week as any. They are in Seattle and Miami's run D sucks. San Diego sucks too but I figure the Seattle D will smother Miami's offense. So Michael it is.....for now. :ninja:

That's what makes the decision even tougher, they are both nice matchups so I feel both should perform. I guess it's a win/win situation with Michael being the safer pick and Ware being the upside pick. I think I'm going to wait until Sunday for any last minute news about splits before deciding. Looking forward to your final call.

That's what makes the decision even tougher, they are both nice matchups so I feel both should perform. I guess it's a win/win situation with Michael being the safer pick and Ware being the upside pick. I think I'm going to wait until Sunday for any last minute news about splits before deciding. Looking forward to your final call.

Let's face the facts here.

Ware is the safe pick. Michael is the upside pick.

Trying to decide between Ware and Martin vs Atlanta in a PPR. Currently I have Ware in the starting lineup, but going back and forth.

I'm starting ware and C mike... and benching my two starters Langford and Matt Jones.

Still deciding on langford over cmike.

I'm starting ware and C mike... and benching my two starters Langford and Matt Jones.

Still deciding on langford over cmike.

Lol. Ware and CMike are both my starters this week.

According to fantasy pros web site some kc beat writer claims West is #2 on the depth chart

The Kansas City Star suggests the Chiefs will use a "timeshare" backfield involving both Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware. The Star's Terez Paylor notes that West recently "leapfrogged" Ware on the Chiefs' website depth chart.

>rotoworld

Seems some conflicting info is out there but the above would be surprising if true

The Kansas City Star suggests the Chiefs will use a "timeshare" backfield involving both Charcandrick West and Spencer Ware. The Star's Terez Paylor notes that West recently "leapfrogged" Ware on the Chiefs' website depth chart.

>rotoworld

Seems some conflicting info is out there but the above would be surprising if true

Who gives a fock about some silly online depth chart? Look at what happens on the field. Ware overtook West last year and continued to kick ass in the pre-season. I see no reason West would suddenly be preferred guy

Who gives a fock about some silly online depth chart? Look at what happens on the field. Ware overtook West last year and continued to kick ass in the pre-season. I see no reason West would suddenly be preferred guy

Agreed. Ware is the guy to own with West coming in to give him breathers. Ware is the better player here

settle down, beavis

Well, Worm ... because it may be that Ware's preseason passing down usage was more developmental than illustrative of howhe will be used tomorrow, especially as this evolved into a time share last year when both backs were available. I also tend to think the best writers generally know more about their teams than the national writers.

Been taking Ware in a lot of my draft kings entrys. Price for him is ridiculously low

psst did you not look at cmikes salary ?

• Like 1

Similar boat here. Ware over Latavius or Mathews is my dilemma.

I'm going Latavius over Ware. N.O. / Oakland should be a high scoring game. Who knows if Andy Reed may do an RBBC. Week one is always so tough to predict.

Which brain pan claimed that Spencer Ware doesn't catch the ball again?

:D

Haha. I thought that was funny. I did also say that Winston would be an abortion.... heh...

• Like 1

So glad I went with Ware. I'm high on him the rest of the year. If he keeps playing like this, Charles will be coming back to a Shark West role.

I still lost this week, but Spencer was a very bright spot!