Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Name 3 players you feel will be found on majority of winning FF teams this year

Brady

Leveon

Gordon

Most who drafted these guys got a huge discount. As long as they weather the storm early, all 3 should pay off late.

Dez Bryant

Eric Ebron

Brandon Marshall

These are always tricky prognostications because it's relevant to Week 16/17 equally, if not more, than their value throughout the regular season. But of course, if they're not consistently producing, they're likely not going to help you get to that point.

Marvin Jones.

Alfred Morris.

Amari Cooper.

All three have nice matchups in the fantasy playoffs.

Lions play Bears, @NYG, @DAL

Raiders play @KC, @SDG, Colts

Cowboys play @NYG, TB, Detroit

One more thing re: the Raiders.

They face Denver Week 17, so those that have grabbed a lot of Raiders only have that matchup once this season in the majority of leagues.

Eric Ebron

Hahahahahahahaha. As a lifelong lions fan let me repeat..Hahahahahahahaha

Zeke

Robinson

Eli Manning

Winning at FF isn't necessarily about bargains. While they're nice and they can certainly help, it's studs that wins championships.

Marshall

Gurley

Brees

Winning at FF isn't necessarily about bargains. While they're nice and they can certainly help, it's studs that wins championships.

Marshall

Gurley

Brees

Right and wrong, its stud bargains that win. Whoever has the combination of first round pick that didnt bust and late round gem turned next years early rounder is usually a top scorer. Actually winning the games is another story, thats almost completely luck based. Ever been top 2 scorer in your league and missed the playoffs? Happens all the time, its almost entirely luck of the draw who you play week to week and what those opponents do.

These are always tricky prognostications because it's relevant to Week 16/17 equally, if not more, than their value throughout the regular season. But of course, if they're not consistently producing, they're likely not going to help you get to that point.

Marvin Jones.

Alfred Morris.

Amari Cooper.

All three have nice matchups in the fantasy playoffs.

Lions play Bears, @NYG, @DAL

Raiders play @KC, @SDG, Colts

Cowboys play @NYG, TB, Detroit

One more thing re: the Raiders.

They face Denver Week 17, so those that have grabbed a lot of Raiders only have that matchup once this season in the majority of leagues.

You have heard about this kid named Ezekiel Elliot? Right? Are just sure that he'll get injured or lose the starting job to Alf or something? Do you have some crystal ball? Alf is a handcuff at the moment and nothing more.

and to the OP:

because I have them:

Zeke

Jordy

Gordon

You have heard about this kid named Ezekiel Elliot? Right? Are just sure that he'll get injured or lose the starting job to Alf or something? Do you have some crystal ball? Alf is a handcuff at the moment and nothing more.

and to the OP:

because I have them:

Zeke

Jordy

Gordon

I think that is the thinking which I'm on board with personally. I'm already stashing and now starting ware and Michael otherwise I would pick him up.

As good as he is he's still a rookie and a lot of those guys hit a wall. He also strikes me personally as a very upright looking for contact type Runner. That's not usually a good combination. Certainly don't wish an injury on anyone but I would say there's a good probability he misses games due to the injury does Alfred Morris would be a tremendous handcuff. Probably the best situation for a handcuff really

Ezekiel 25:17 has already had one soft tissue issue (hamstring) and supposedly has been working on conditioning. Its not the worst bet in the world that a 16 week NFL schedule for a rookie expected to carry his team could lead to something prime for Alf. EE had 300 touches the last 2 years but was he getting an NFL pounding? I'd venture the answer is not quite.

I'm always leery of rookie RBs. They aren't used to the pounding or the longer season. Many wear down too quickly. I'll draft one, but certainly not in the first couple rounds.

He also strikes me personally as a very upright looking for contact type Runner. That's not usually a good combination.

I have Morris too, I'm not stupid, but trying to predict injuries unless you are talking about an injury prone player like Romo or McFadden is pretty pointless. To put Alf's name as one of 3 players that will help teams win their FF season is pretty silly. Could it happen? Sure, is it likely? Who knows? You can't put odds on that.

One of the reasons I was comfortable drafting Zeke 6th overall is because I knew I could get Alf too. Because Alf is so good, I'm sure they will spell Zeke quite a bit, but it won't matter. When he's in the game he's a beast and a threat to score from anywhere on the field. That one series against the Panthers was enough to convince me. He ran Chancellor over twice. No one does that.

I'm not sure we've watched the same film on this kid. He runs upright when he's sprinting sure, but when he gets ready for contact he gets low and EXPLODES in to defenders, it's all legs. It's scary.

Its perfectly reasonable to put Morris forward as one of the guys. Doesn't matter that hes a handcuff now.

There was this guy called Tim Hightower down the stretch last season...

Big Ben

L.Bell

M. Gordon

Lol

In honor of the thread starter - Chiefs D !@#

bears did it back in the day :headbanger:

Ezekiel 25:17 has already had one soft tissue issue (hamstring) and supposedly has been working on conditioning. Its not the worst bet in the world that a 16 week NFL schedule for a rookie expected to carry his team could lead to something prime for Alf. EE had 300 touches the last 2 years but was he getting an NFL pounding? I'd venture the answer is not quite.

He is also on the league's radar for texts sent between him and his gf regarding him being worried about passing a drug test. This comes after his visit to a pot dispensary in Seattle. Guy is young and not making the best decisions. He could be on a Le'Veon Bell path, and not for rushing yards.

and to the OP:

because I have them:

Zeke

Jordy

Gordon

And you realize the point of this exercise of futility right? As I stated in my first post, a large factor that cannot be overlooked is that the end of the season roster for most contending teams is nowhere close to their drafted teams. Morris is a guy that damn sure could be a big factor if something happens to Zeke.

How many title teams last year had Tim Hightower? I bet a ton of them did. I bet he wasn't even 2% drafted.

Another guy that could easily be substituted in place of Alf on my list?

McKinnon.