Sign in to follow this  
envoy9

Doug Baldwin is a WR 1. Period.

I have to say that I've reached a point where I can no longer stomach the disbelief in Doug Baldwin. Last year he was a top WR, and he was THE TOP WR for the last half of the season. However, I get it, it was a career year, and there were reasonable expectations that there would be a fall back to Earth.

But, now we're 3 weeks into the new season and he he's the #6 overall for WRs, and every site has him ranked outside the top 12. What does the guy have to do to get some Fantasy respect?

I'm more surprised about the lack of productivity from Lockett.

And also Cobb who playes for the Packers I can't understand why neither one of them are producing.

I have to say that I've reached a point where I can no longer stomach the disbelief in Doug Baldwin. Last year he was a top WR, and he was THE TOP WR for the last half of the season. However, I get it, it was a career year, and there were reasonable expectations that there would be a fall back to Earth.

But, now we're 3 weeks into the new season and he he's the #6 overall for WRs, and every site has him ranked outside the top 12. What does the guy have to do to get some Fantasy respect?

A good question.

I think it comes back to the perception that Seattle is a running team and Baldwin is not that good but someone has to get targets when they do throw.

I don't agree, mind you, but I think that's why people so consistently under value him.

Did you see some of baldwins catches? He played awesome Sunday and is better than I ever thought

He is very good but for some reason he has not been able to shed the UDFA perception

He's the black Eric Decker. Performs every week and gets no love from the experts. Baldwin is a stud.

I think Wilson might play this week , but then he will take some more shots and even be in worst shape. .

I think it's going to be a tough season for Wilson and the Seahawks with how beat up he is.

He's the black Eric Decker. Performs every week and gets no love from the experts. Baldwin is a stud.

Amazingly last week I faced Decker and he had his first game without 80yd or a td in 18 games. I won a tie game.

I think Wilson might play this week , but then he will take some more shots and even be in worst shape. .

I think it's going to be a tough season for Wilson and the Seahawks with how beat up he is.

Who's Wilsons backup?

Who's Wilsons backup?

Trevone Boykin- played at TCU I believe same style as Wilson. He isn't terrible

I think he's a little nicked up so that's why they limited him this past week, he wasn't even in on returns.

I hope so on Lockett we get points for return yardage and he's their most explosive player on offense

They need to get him the ball

I wasnt going to take this thread seriously....but then you ended the title with a period....and then actually wrote out the word period and then another period.

***OFFICIAL *** Doug baldwin thread didnt want any action?

He may a number one, but I'm thinking of benching him for PRYOR this week. Here's why:

1. Revis Island

2. Wilson is gimpy

3. On the road.

4. Pryor is THE man in Cleveland, catching, passing, and running.

He may a number one, but I'm thinking of benching him for PRYOR this week. Here's why:

1. Revis Island

2. Wilson is gimpy

3. On the road.

4. Pryor is THE man in Cleveland, catching, passing, and running.

Is revis island a thing anymore? Wasn't he getting torched?

Once again the biggest concern would be Wilson and his injuries

I think he's a little nicked up so that's why they limited him this past week, he wasn't even in on returns.

Was that just for part of the game? He had a 62 yard punt return he almost took to the house.

Is revis island a thing anymore? Wasn't he getting torched?

No. Revis is a mere mortal now. There is no fear factor.

Was that just for part of the game? He had a 62 yard punt return he almost took to the house.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874620

Must have been as Locket had 3 punt returns for 70 yards. San Fran. punted 7 times. I was just posting what I heard some fantasy guru say on Sirius radio Fantasy channel. I guess I can't depend on what I hear on there anymore.

No. Revis is a mere mortal now. There is no fear factor.

There is nothing special about Revis anymore.....nothing at all??????

I am benching for Tyrell Williams. My other options are good enough where I can gamble on upside. Although if I feel Ware isn't reliable enough I will swap for Baldwin.

How much do we trust Baldwin with Wilson's injuries?

And also Cobb who playes for the Packers I can't understand why neither one of them are producing.

Still waiting on Cobb myself, maybe he'll bounce back after bye week.

I had a guy offer me Baldwin and J Hill for Evans in a league. I have CJ Anderson, Ingram, the duke Johnson and Bernard at RB and (evans) ,OBJ, J Matthews,Tate and John Brown

Its not a bad deal especially if Baldwin actually out produces Evans...Hill I dont love cause u never know who will produce in Cinci

Tough call