Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Jacquizz Rogers worth a spot start this week?

Sounds like Martin and Sims are both out this week.

Bad matchup with Carolina but he would get ALL the work.

Thoughts?

I think a guy with 20 combined touches is worth a start in a lot of scenarios. We've seen him plenty before so I don't really think he's got any untapped potential, but he's certainly a decent flex option especially in PPR.

With Ware, Ingram, and Yeldon on bye I have to choose between him and Jalen Richards. Richards is gonna split carries at best, doesn't seem like Rodgers has any comp for carries. I'm rollin with Rodgers. Hopefully I can get 60-70 yards out of him and squeak past this brutal bye week crunch.

I dunno. A lot of guys around the league in bad spots are getting all the work, and doing nothing. Guys better than Rogers. Depending on how bad off you are, may be worth a start, just because RB is so messed up this year. But don't expect much.

I think he is much more valuable in a PPR setting. I could pick him up to start in my standard league but do I want to cut someone pretty important to get this bum for one week? I think paws gave me the right advice- go with Tevin Coleman, maybe he vultures a td.

I dunno. A lot of guys around the league in bad spots are getting all the work, and doing nothing. Guys better than Rogers. Depending on how bad off you are, may be worth a start, just because RB is so messed up this year. But don't expect much.

I don't think anyone has received a full workload in this situation. All of the backup starts have split 60/40 at best. Quizz should get 3 down work, goal line and receiving back work. Pretty valuable for a waiver spot start situation, regardless of the matchup.

I'm rolling him out in a league where my other options for the spot are Powell, Richard or someone like Bobby Rainey. Rodgers should see double-digit carries and a bunch of catches; when the Bucs last played Carolina, Sims had 9 receptions playing in Koetter's offense. He's strictly a one-week fill-in, but with so many injuries and byes, I think he's a top-25 play.

• Like 1

Im going to see if Blount is officially active tomorrow....if he is ill drop James white for him i think.

Quizz is listed as 196. If he is a pound over 180 I would be very surprised. He is in for a crappy night till he gets hurt.

Game 1 last year both Martin and Sims scored. Game 2 was a blowout and both Martin and Sims had good garbage time check downs. Rogers is not the talent they are but he will get Ppr opportunities. Someone in my league dropped Duke and I picked him up but I think Jacuzzi has good upside as a flex today.

Quizz is listed as 196. If he is a pound over 180 I would be very surprised. He is in for a crappy night till he gets hurt.

Someone is bitter they missed on him

If I could, I would pick up Rodgers and play him over Smalls or TColeman. But, I absolutely do not want to cut anyone from my team to get him.

i dropped Washington of Detroit who probably isn't playing this week to grab Quiz. Starting him in one league where i'm devastated by injuries. Have top ww pick and may just grab Washington again after this weekend.

With Sims out now, is he worth a stash? I would have to drop either Duke Johnson, DeAndre Washington (Oak), or Ajayi.

With Sims out now, is he worth a stash? I would have to drop either Duke Johnson, DeAndre Washington (Oak), or Ajayi.

I'm stashing him for sure. If Martin has a setback, Rodgers will be a goldmine.

I'm stashing him for sure. If Martin has a setback, Rodgers will be a goldmine.

Who would you drop? If it matters, I also have Carr/Cooper, so I'm thinking Washington (that, and no RB there seems to be able to run away with anything.) I also have Rawls...