Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Polls, Predictions

Clinton is a more heinous piece of shiot, a criminal. I admit that Trump is an ass, but you keep your head in the sand about Clinton.. The underpolling is similar to W vs. Kerry in 2004; at the end of the day a lot of people didn't trust Kerry in what was considered a wartime situation. In fact I'm confident that I could search for "my mom" posts on that topic, as she was a lifelong democrat but didn't feel that she could vote for Kerry. Anyway, I blame the MSM when stories magically appear about him groping women decades later at the same time that Wikileaks released an email about how Clinton could call Obama a Mooslim American hating coke snorting devil. Got a problem with that? :dunno:

Anyone who trusts trump in a war situation is focking retarded and should be focking ashamed of themselves.

Hillary was in a couple of war situations and made the wrong call both times. That doesn't mean Trump is the man for the job, but she isn't either. She's going to win, but it's not because of her experience or her ideas. Both suck. It's all because of him. Thank the republican primary voters. And the democratic ones too. Democrats need to get off their high horse. They picked a candidate about one inch better than the worst candidate possible. Got lucky this time. Don't count on it next time.

Clinton is a more heinous piece of shiot, a criminal. I admit that Trump is an ass, but you keep your head in the sand about Clinton.. The underpolling is similar to W vs. Kerry in 2004; at the end of the day a lot of people didn't trust Kerry in what was considered a wartime situation. In fact I'm confident that I could search for "my mom" posts on that topic, as she was a lifelong democrat but didn't feel that she could vote for Kerry. Anyway, I blame the MSM when stories magically appear about him groping women decades later at the same time that Wikileaks released an email about how Clinton could call Obama a Mooslim American hating coke snorting devil. Got a problem with that? :dunno:

No, I have no problem with you making yourself look like a conspiracy nut.

• Like 1

Hillary was in a couple of war situations and made the wrong call both times. That doesn't mean Trump is the man for the job, but she isn't either. She's going to win, but it's not because of her experience or her ideas. Both suck. It's all because of him. Thank the republican primary voters. And the democratic ones too. Democrats need to get off their high horse. They picked a candidate about one inch better than the worst candidate possible. Got lucky this time. Don't count on it next time.

This time. The last time. The time before that.

Oh, and demographics and social opinions get farther and farther away from republicans every year.

Grow. Or die. Fundamental law of the universe. Republicans don't get it.

This time. The last time. The time before that.

Oh, and demographics and social opinions get farther and farther away from republicans every year.

Grow. Or die. Fundamental law of the universe. Republicans don't get it.

And as democrats pick up the new demographics they lose the white working class. It's sad that their success will be dependent on bringing in foreigners to our country instead of representing the interests of their own countrymen. As long as they win, right? So funny these Wikileaks exposed the democrats contempt for Catholics. Yeah, those Catholics are a big problem, dragging the country down.

And as democrats pick up the new demographics they lose the white working class. It's sad that their success will be dependent on bringing in foreigners to our country instead of representing the interests of their own countrymen. As long as they win, right? So funny these Wikileaks exposed the democrats contempt for Catholics. Yeah, those Catholics are a big problem, dragging the country down.

You think it's just foreigners? Hardly.

There is women. They are 51% you know, and lean left.

Blacks. 15%, and left.

Pretty much all gheys. Muslims. And yes, many hispanics.

And a good chunk of white men too.

So yeah. Keep fighting that good fight for Jesus, trickle down economics, war, and other dumb sh!t. It's working well for you guys.

Blacks. 15%, and left.

So yeah. Keep fighting that good fight for Jesus, trickle down economics, war, and other dumb sh!t. It's working well for you guys.

Trickle down? Are you kidding me? The rich just spent the last 8 years getting richer, if you hadn't noticed. Women lean left? Really? Congress tells a different story. Let's not re-write history based on this election. And bringing up war when HRC is the candidate is just funny. Stop acting like Obama won in landslides. This years election is the outlier, not the norm. Your girl is barely beating the worst candidate in history. Think about that for a second before you buy into the current strategy of the left.

Trickle down? Are you kidding me? The rich just spent the last 8 years getting richer, if you hadn't noticed. Women lean left? Really? Congress tells a different story. Let's not re-write history based on this election. And bringing up war when HRC is the candidate is just funny. Stop acting like Obama won in landslides. This years election is the outlier, not the norm. Your girl is barely beating the worst candidate in history. Think about that for a second before you buy into the current strategy of the left.

Oh the dens are a joke. And still gonna trounce your ass, all the way down the ballot.

Oh the dens are a joke. And still gonna trounce your ass, all the way down the ballot.

Our ass

Blacks. 15%, and left.

Then why is Hillary polling at 45%? 45% would not win in a vast majority of elections (except Bill Clinton's). :dunno:

Then why is Hillary polling at 45%? 45% would not win in a vast majority of elections (except Bill Clinton's). :dunno:

Because pretty much everyone dislikes her personally.

Not sure where you're getting your numbers, other than wishful thinking

LA Times/USC Tracking 44 44 Tie

FOX News 49 41 Clinton +8

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 50 40 Clinton +10

Reuters/Ipsos 44 37 Clinton +7

Economist/YouGov 48 43 Clinton +5

The Atlantic/PRRI 49 38 Clinton +11

Quinnipiac 50 44 Clinton +6

NBC News/SM 51 44 Clinton +7

Average 48 41 Clinton +7

Throw out the LA Times/USC Tracking poll, which has consistently been for Trump in contradiction of most other polls, and she's polling around 49%.

Probably too much for all those ashamed Trump supporters to overcome.

:rolleyes:

RCP Poll Average +6.7

4-Way RCP Average +5.3

Live Betting Odds 85.0/15.0

Clinton will win in a landslide. I'm afraid the damage is done though. Total gutter campaign on both sides with the worst choice of my lifetime. I'm afraid this is the new normal.

Not sure where you're getting your numbers, other than wishful thinking

LA Times/USC Tracking 44 44 Tie

FOX News 49 41 Clinton +8

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 50 40 Clinton +10

Reuters/Ipsos 44 37 Clinton +7

Economist/YouGov 48 43 Clinton +5

The Atlantic/PRRI 49 38 Clinton +11

Quinnipiac 50 44 Clinton +6

NBC News/SM 51 44 Clinton +7

Average 48 41 Clinton +7

Throw out the LA Times/USC Tracking poll, which has consistently been for Trump in contradiction of most other polls, and she's polling around 49%.

Probably too much for all those ashamed Trump supporters to overcome.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

:dunno:

Looks like you're wrong, still. :thumbsup:

No, you're wrong. Sorry. Especially given that you aren't considering that there are four candidates.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

No, you're wrong. Sorry. Especially given that you aren't considering that there are four candidates.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I take it back. You're right.

I think this election year more than any other we've seen, the polls are incredibly misleading to what the actual erection results will be.

this is scientifically proven.

There's a reason they are trotting out these lying sluts while the emails are leaked. They are running scared and they are far behind.

America has had it with the corrupt criminals from the white house down.

this is scientifically proven.

There's a reason they are trotting out these lying sluts while the emails are leaked. They are running scared and they are far behind.

America has had it with the corrupt criminals from the white house down.

Scared and far behind? You are descrbing the crumbling GOP well.

Also...you all bash Hillary for Bill...yet claim these women accusing Trump are just lying sluts.

Again..proving how big of a partisan hack you are.

She's not winning by a landslide. What does that say about her?

Hillary is currently leading in every battleground state. If the election ended today she would win something like 330 electoral votes vs 200 for Trump. It's over folks.

Scared and far behind? You are descrbing the crumbling GOP well.

Also...you all bash Hillary for Bill...yet claim these women accusing Trump are just lying sluts.

Again..proving how big of a partisan hack you are.

or partisan hack you and the media are for ignoring allegations against bill and hillary's treatment of those making the allegations? Can't have it both ways schillary

Hillary is currently leading in every battleground state. If the election ended today she would win something like 330 electoral votes vs 200 for Trump. It's over folks.

No, no, no! :angry:

Hillary is running scared! Drobs told me so!

And the only reason the polls show hillary leading is that they are faked. And the voting machines will be rigged too :mad:

or partisan hack you and the media are for ignoring allegations against bill and hillary's treatment of those making the allegations? Can't have it both ways schillary

Says the guy calling Trump accusers lying sluts...yet crying about Bill. You are the one trying to have it both ways.

Bill isnt running for President. Hillary's treatment of the accusers was terrible. No doubt.

But you all tried to disqualify Hillary because of Bill. Yet excuse Trump for the same behavior. Hypocrisy as always.

Two of Trumps accusers so far are not credible. The ugly slut on the plane had a land dispute years ago with Trump and can't prove he was on the plane. One of the good looking sluts had been asking Trumo for a job after the alleged incident and her family says she's unhinged and FOS. And she read from a script and provided little details. That's 2 sluts down.

Two of atrimos accusers so far are not credible. The ugly slut on the plane had a land dispute years ago with Trump and can't prove he was on the plane. One of the good looking sluts has been asking for a job and her family says she's unhinged and FOS.

Keep up the good fight against those lying ugly sluts :thumbsup:

Keep up the good fight against those lying ugly sluts :thumbsup:

Just laying out some facts. Sorry you don't like them. But Trump is a pig if that's the point.

Just laying out some facts. Sorry you don't like them. But Trump is a pig if that's the point.

No, I hope you and The Donald keep up this line of attack. It's awesome :thumbsup:

No, I hope you and The Donald keep up this line of attack. It's awesome :thumbsup:

Why not? Nothing else to do. Seeing as the Clintons and the lib-bots are the ones who want to talk about this stuff. Good job on not talking about actual issues anymore.

Stellar contribution. Better than most of yours.

I am just glad you finally realized how focking stupid you are. That's a step.

Why not? Nothing else to do. Seeing as the Clintons and the lib-bots are the ones who want to talk about this stuff. Good job on not talking about actual issues anymore.

Because The Donald was all about the issues before :thumbsup:

Because The Donald was all about the issues before :thumbsup:

There were issues brought up, along with the garbage.

There were issues brought up, along with the garbage.

Agreed. Important issues like:

- are Mexicans rapists and thieves?

- is Rosie o'donnell a fat pig?

- was it that time of the month for Megan kelly?

- is Obama a secret Muslim born outside of the United States?

If only we could get back to real issues like those :(

Well, Wikileaks has shown that the Obama Muslim issue is not exclusively a republican thing.

And I thought Trump going after women only became an issue when he did it to white women?? Oh yeah, Rosie and Megyn are white, and that was a long time ago. Libs drumming up more decisive nonsense once again.

Well, Wikileaks has shown that the Obama Muslim issue is not exclusively a republican thing.

You shut your biotch mouth$#@! We can't talk about those emails or they'll have to find another alleged accuser butterfly to distract the masses again.

You shut your biotch mouth$#@! We can't talk about those emails or they'll have to find another alleged accuser butterfly to distract the masses again.

yep