Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Denver at San Diego: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Broncos: QB Austin Davis, CB Lorenzo Doss, TE Jeff Heuerman, G Connor McGovern, T Ty Sambrailo, Justin Simmons, LB DeMarcus Ware

Chargers: NE Darius Philon, C Max Tuerk, CB Brandon Flowers, T Tyreek Burwell, S Jahleel Addae, TR Asante Cleveland, CB Pierre Desir

Don't mess with Tyrell unless you foresee a rando long catch. Thursday night has had a nice chunk of those this year but I see that from Denver's side moreso. No Verett. No Flowers. If Denver goes over the top at all they should get a couple or more.

Starting Gordon. I regret it already. Can't start Hogan over him though. Don't have the guts.

Same, although I'm starting Hoyer instead. We'll see how this one works out

Benched Rivers, been putting up good points to start the season, but he has been having loads of trouble vs Denver last few meetings

I'm still undecided on whether to play Tyrell Williams or Coates.

I played Tyrell, at least I know now it won't be a zero. I also got Denver D. Go Broncos!

Smart play by the gunner re-establishing himself before jumping on that punt.

Nice to see that CJ could find a reason to pull himself off the field on the first drive. CJ being CJ.

What is up with that? Every week the guy I'm playings RB is doing that fork to mouth feed me thing, and CJ is raising his hand begging out. I gotta get rid of him.

Shocked they didn't call unnecessary roughness on that guy shoving Rivers .5 seconds after he stepped out of bounds. They've been calling that all year.

CJ Anderson rapidly approaching Eli Manning territory (guy who keeps getting badly overranked until even the 'experts' have to give up on him). Need to hope for a cheap TD to have any value.

Emmanuel Sanders doesn't have a bunch of points already, therefore, I will assume he won't have any points later in the game. :(

Emmanuel Sanders doesn't have a bunch of points already, therefore, I will assume he won't have any points later in the game. :(

Ditto DT

So tell me why the Broncos couldn't run that muffed punt into the end zone? #nofunleague

I don't get that rule either.

Chargers thought they were going to let Siemian throw it with a minute left in the half from their own 10? :D

If the Broncos throw the ball here, they need to fire the entire coaching staff. I don't even care if it's a screen