Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Hows your roster looking through 7 weeks, after draft, trades and waiver pick ups ?

Luck, Stafford ( Mariota vs GB , to cover Staff and Luck byes week 10

Gurely, Hyde, Booker, R.Kelly, Dixon, Perkins

Dez, DT, Moncreif, Fuller, Coleman

Brate

Dallas

12 team ppr, 3 wr's flex

I am feeling pretty good at this point, ready for a run after all my moves... of course things can change

Like a total train wreck.... 3 to IR (AP Lacy Simms) 2 down for multiple weeks (C.Coleman Moncrief) T.Coleman hurt QBs underperformed (Wilson Carr) but 5-2 and fighting like a mofo

Week 9 bye I have 1 RB available and no TE's at this point. We have short benches so at least there is something semi viable on the WW.

From draft, lost Keenan, dumped TE Allen, dropped West and Yeldon.

6-1

Tyrod

David/Ellington

Melvin/Jones/White

BMarsh/Adams

Crabby/Tyrell

Reed/Vernon

Random kicker of the week

Soon to be dropped NE-D

Like a total train wreck.... 3 to IR (AP Lacy Simms) 2 down for multiple weeks (C.Coleman Moncrief) T.Coleman hurt QBs underperformed (Wilson Carr) but 5-2 and fighting like a mofo

i hear ya, I am 4-3 losing the last 2.... I am swinging for the fences, fighting like hell

10 Team PPR

QB - Big Ben, Cousins

RB - Freeman, Riddick, Quizz

WR - AJ, Hilton, Cobb, Moncrief, Tyrell

TE - Eifert, Bennett, Pitta

K - Vinatieri

D - Broncos

IR - Rawls

3-4 despite being one of highest scoring teams in the league.

Doing good. Feel like I'm in a good spot. 5-2, second best record and second highest scoring. Not bad considering I've gotten nothing from Hopkins or dez.

Brady, Ryan

Cmike, ware, jacquizz, crowell, dion lewis

Dez, hopkins, ty Montgomery, golden tate

Rudolph

Lambo

Eagles

Open spot I'm a fill with a lotto ticket like Alfred Morris or something. Usually try to keep one spot open on a Gamble

Very happy with what I've put together so far. Good draft, good ww pickups and good trades. 12 team standard. 1 Qb, 2 wr,2 rb,1 te,1 flex

Qb: Rivers, mariota (have mariota to cover Denver games and bye)

Rb: ware, Forte, D. Booker, Charles, Doug martin

Wr: Julio, kelvin benjamin, Crabtree, t. Williams

Te: eifert, doyle

K: McManus

Def: titans (streaming)

Ryan

DJ, Booker, MJones, Howard

Evans, Ty Hilton, DThomas

DWalker

Top 3-5 player at every position, bout to be 2-6 after Bortles and Henry had their best games against me as per usual every week.

Feel good about my team as well 5-2. Standard. The only players I drafted out of this team is Ware, Gio, Booker, Dixon and Tucker. Traded or picked up everyone else.

Tyrod

Ware, Booker, Gio, White, C. West, Dixon

Cooper, Hopkins, Landry, Coleman

Eifert

Tucker(bye)/Novak

Philly D

Relatively happy. Trying to consolidate my deep team for more top end players to really stack the deck but league doesn't trade much, but am 4-3 and have the 2nd most amount of points.

RYAN, r wilson

D MURRAY, WARE, c michael, j rodgers, d lewis, d henry

A BROWN, JORDY, MARV JONES, dez, Montgomery

DELANIE, j reed

VINATIERI

Honestly one of my best teams ever at this point. 12 team standard scoring, keeper, with a lot of active trading of draft picks.

Brees

L.Bell

Da. Johnson

D. Freeman

D. Martin

M. Gilly

R. Kelly

TY Hilton

B. Marshall

A. Cooper

A. Jeffrey

G.Olsen

Doyle

IRd L. Green

Kept Da. Johnson, Freeman, T. Coleman and D. Baldwin, the last 2 who have been traded along with a lot of other trades

Of the 16 roster spots I still have my original 6 keepers and 2 players drafted. After looking it over I realize I have 7 RBs. D Johnson, Blount, Geo, and R Kelley are all off week 9. Leaving me with Gillislee, DeAndre Washington and Ivory. I've been trying to trade either Geo or Blount, but no serious takers. Plus AJ Green is off week 9 as well.

Roster in sig.

I didn't draft any of my current WRs. Started the season with Gurley and the Murray cousins in the mix and moved Demarco for Kelvin week 2. Cut Lat for JStew and only sort of regret it. Swapped Gurley for Julio as I mentioned elsewhere on this board.

6-1 in sole possession of 1st place with the points lead. 6 teams are 3-4 and I beat 5 of them.

Currently hoping to secure Mike Evans and Lamar Miller to take this season home.

I wonder about roster turnover. I feel good about this team but it is far from what I drafted.

I have changed 10 of 15 spots that I drafted.

Week 1......------------------------------------------------------------------------>..........Now

QB - Brady,Wilson--------------------------------------------------------------->..........Brady, Manning

RB - Gurley, Gordon, C-Mike, Freeman, Duke---------------------------->..........Gurley, Gordon, C-Mike, Booker, A Morris, K Bibbs

WR - Cooks, Fuller, J Gordon, Hogan--------------------------------------->..........Cooks, A Brown, K Benjamin, C Coleman

TE - J Thomas, J Cook--------------------------------------------------------->..........J Graham

K - Hauschka---------------------------------------------------------------------->.........Vinatieri

DST - Rams ---------------------------------------------------------------------->..........Eagles

How many players do you have remaining from your draft?

I wonder about roster turnover. I feel good about this team but it is far from what I drafted.

I have changed 9 of 15 spots that I drafted.

Week 1......------------------------------------------------------------------------>..........Now

QB - Brady,Wilson--------------------------------------------------------------->..........Brady, Manning

RB - Gurley, Gordon, C-Mike, Freeman, Duke---------------------------->..........Gurley, Gordon, C-Mike, Booker, A Morris, K Bibbs

WR - Cooks, Fuller, J Gordon, Hogan--------------------------------------->..........Cooks, A Brown, K Benjamin, C Coleman

TE - J Thomas, J Cook--------------------------------------------------------->..........J Graham

K - Hauschka---------------------------------------------------------------------->.........Vinatieri

DST - Rams ---------------------------------------------------------------------->..........Eagles

you need to trade a RB for a wr.. very solid team though.... I would also dump Manning and get a fyler off waivers like one of the 2 I suggested on Bye

you need to trade a RB for a wr.. very solid team though.... I would also dump Manning and get a fyler off waivers like one of the 2 I suggested on Bye

ooops i meant that for another guy... you are rocking

10 team big rosters and 3 flex start...

I have lost Peterson, Keenan Allen, Watkins, Langford, and Moncrief. I'm 3-4 but somehow still 2nd in points for and alive for playoffs. I've made a gang of roster moves and trades to try to stay in it. I've had two losses by one play. One was that super garbage Kelce td at the end of them getting blown out by the Steelers on a Sunday night.

I traded McKinnon for a roster move and Barnidge 5 weeks ago after starting off with horrid tight ends (Virgil Green/Jared Cook). I just made a cmike/Rawls/Marvin Jones for Freeman/Asiata/Baldwin trade. I also gave Crowell and got Tyrell Williams a week ago. I even traded Bilal Powell for 2 roster moves cuz we have a move cap.

Qb: Brees, Stafford

Rb: Freeman, Melvin Gordon, Asiata, Terrence West/Dixon, Derrick Henry, Jordan Howard

Wr: Mike Evans, Ty Montgomery, Doug Baldwin, Donte Moncrief, Cole Beasley, Quincy Enunwa, Tyrell Williams

Te: Barnidge, Pitta

K: Santos

Philly dst

Ir: Footloose Watkins

Counting footloose, 7 of the 21 spots are filled by folks I drafted. It hurt me to trade my Marvin but I risked it in order to give myself a shot at cementing a playoff spot. And besides, his next month gets brutal. I'm gonna miss that guy! He was my Quasitron.

10 team longtime league. 2 flex start.

Qb: Luck, Rivers, Winston

Rb: Shady/Gilly, lame ass Doug Martin, Melvin Gordon, Crowell, James White, Matt Asiata

Wr: AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Marvin Jones, Tyrell Williams

Te: Gary Barnidge

Janikowski

Bills dst

9 of 17 are drafted. Melvin Gordon and my main man Marvin Jones aside, I had a rough mid-round section of the draft. I took Rashad Jennings, Michael Floyd, djax, and Deandre Washington. Some of the names i coulda had instead still makes me sad. I dropped all four of those by week 3. Luck fell to me super late so I took him. I picked up Rivers after Luck had that bad game vs the Broncos. I've been stashing Winston the whole time. I rostered Coates for a couple weeks along the way. Victor Cruz too.

ooops i meant that for another guy... you are rocking

Only won 4, but I do need a better BYE week QB, from memory he plays Eagles when Brady is off. After which I will drop him

I have changed 9 of 15 spots that I drafted.

I still have 10 of my original drafted players, so that's pretty damn good I think. 4-3 with the 2nd most pts in league.

RYAN, r Wilson current QBs (originally drafted Palmer and Rivers)

D MURRAY, WARE, c michael, d henry, d lewis all drafted (j rodgers on current roster.Traded Jeremy Hill, and cut Jeremy Langford from original draftees)

A BROWN, JORDY, MARV JONES, dez, montgomery (first four are the only WRs I originally drafted, just picked Monty up as FA)

J REED, delanie (Reed was only TE I drafted)

VINATIERI (technically didn't "draft" a kicker, but grabbed Vin on FA after I was able to move Lewis to the IR)

Streaming defenses weekly, but originally drafted Cinci.

Really proud with my mid to late round hits like Ware, Michael and Jones, and excited to see what Lewis can do after I've held onto him for the whole year (barely) now too.

You just made me realize I did not account for the change from Wilson to Manning as backup QB. Therefore I have changed 10 out of 15, and only 5 of my drafted players remain. I did trade away 5, so the other 5 were waiver moves.

First 8 rnds (12 team PPR, QB, 1wr, 1 rb, TE 2 flex rb/wr ) I took:

Zeke, Jordy, Watkins, Olsen, J Gordon, Lockett, Diggs, Matt Jones

Then I went Taylor and Cousins. Other noteable picks were The Black Unicorn in the 12th, D Adams in the 15th.

As a bills homer, I knew Watkins was probably done and managed to trade him for Ware right before he went on IR. I've dropped and picked up Adams 3 times and unfortunately dropped him right before his breakout because I thought he was done with the concussion and some one else spent almost their entire FAAB budget picking him up after that.

I've the bed on waiver picks though going after Royal before Meredith broke out and Royal got injured. Then Thielen and it turned out Patterson was the better option there. Most recently I've added Gillislee and K Wright and Patterson. I didn't start Wright this week which was a mistake.

I'm kicking myself for taking J Gordon and Lockett over: Hyde, M Gordon, Baldwin, Sanders, Marvin Jones, Crabtree, Fitzgerald.

Despite all that I'm 3-4 and only a game back from the division lead, and only 1 team is 5-2, so I'm very much still in the playoff picture. I'm 6th overall in points but have left a lot on my bench. I still like my chances if Jordy can make a second half comeback. I'm a little miffed that MFL has a week 6 trade deadline, which I didn't know or I would have been more aggressive trying to get something for Jordy or the Unicorn.

Anyways, I could ramble about my team and my moves all day, which I already have, but hey, you asked. :doublethumbsup: