Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at Tampa Bay: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Falcons: TE Jacob Tamme, S Sharrod Neasman, RB Tevin Coleman, CB C.J. Goodwin, OG Wes Schweitzer, DT Rashede Hageman, DE Dwight Freeney

Buccaneers: WR Russell Shepard, DT Clinton McDonald, QB Ryan Griffin, RB Doug Martin, RB Jacquizz Rodgers, OT Leonard Wester, OL Caleb Benenoch

Peyton Barber gets the "start" at RB. Probably looking at a committee with Antone Smith.

Took the Falcons.

Not crazy about this bet nor this game.

Good luck to those you have players going tonite.

Get ready for another stellar Thursday night game...it's craptastic!!!

Why would they.

No even stands for the anthem anymore.

No respect.

Why would they.

No even stands for the anthem anymore.

No respect.

They weren't trying to be disrespectful--quite the opposite. They tried too hard and made it a different song entirely.

All I read is about Smith getting the lead in this committee while Barber gets goal line work.

Did I miss something? Why is barber leading in carries 4-1?

Luckily, Evans is the best thing they have by far and he's open even when he's not. It's crazy that he's the best wr in lots of formats in terms of points per game.

Evans can not catch the football

True words. Those TDs happened though.

At this juncture, Mike Evans is the best fantasy receiver outside of Antonio. And it's starting to be an argument. That 3 td year was a setup!

The penalties on so many plays are ruining the game. They've gotta let some plays happen.

Glad to see Freeman dominating the backfield with Coleman on the sideline. Oh, wait. :rolleyes:

Exactly, Freeman might stay in for one or two plays and then they must bring in this Ward character. Give Freeman a chance to get some semblance of a rhythm.

Exactly, Freeman might stay in for one or two plays and then they must bring in this Ward character. Give Freeman a chance to get some semblance of a rhythm.

Don't try to pass to Freeman either, we know he can't do damage that way.

Yes and of course on 2nd and goal from the one, heaven forbid give Freeman another carry. One must throw the ball to an obscure FB.

Yes and of course on 2nd and goal from the one, heaven forbid give Freeman another carry. One must throw the ball to an obscure FB.

I feel your pain...

You were always okay. I'm playing against Julio this week. No 3 for 30s. Instead, he had 4 for 59 on one drive. And then got matched up with a leprechaun on the goal line on another.

Got Evans and Ryan going, so needless to say I gotta big ol grin on my face already.

54.72 pts between the two; proj. score for the week 135.32.

will be a good night's sleep tonight.

At this juncture, Mike Evans is the best fantasy receiver outside of Antonio. And it's starting to be an argument. That 3 td year was a setup!

Mike Evans is THE best wr at this juncture, better then Brown. I'd also take AJ green over Brown as well.

Mike Evans is THE best wr at this juncture, better then Brown. I'd also take AJ green over Brown as well.

Green and Evans were my first two picks in my main high stakes league

Anyone have Mike Evans' address? I want to mail him a "thank you" card for the 38 points he put up for me, this week. :doublethumbsup:

Anyone have Mike Evans' address? I want to mail him a "thank you" card for the 38 points he put up for me, this week. :doublethumbsup:

I want to send him a thank you for the whole first half of the year...hope he can stay healthy and keep it up

• Like 1