Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

What are your thoughts on Hydes back up Harris?

You guys think he is worth a plug and play? Right now I have so many players on a bye week I have CJ Prosise plugged in a flex so I was wondering if I am better off with Harris

I would start him over Prosise if Hyde is out. Remember that Draughn last year was very "effective" the last few weeks of the year when Hyde was out, so SF has shown that they can support a run game fantasy wise even without Hyde being the guy.

Both Harris and Prosise are pedestrian talents, so may as well go with the pedestrian talent that's actually starting.

Yeah I would agree with the above post.

Like the matchup at home vs the Saints.

How likely is it that Harris gets enough touches to be effective though? That's really my concern-- that the other SF RBs make it a Dexter McClusterfock in the backfield.

How likely is it that Harris gets enough touches to be effective though? That's really my concern-- that the other SF RBs make it a Dexter McClusterfock in the backfield.

impossible to know; but remember that Prosise only touched the ball 8 times last week too, so he's not reliable either even though he just happened to go over 100 yards coincidentally. Harris had 13 touches though.

Small sample size on both of them obviously, but usage favored Harris.

Yeah I feel what your saying as I am thinking the same. SF has the fewest offensive snaps in NFL and even Hyde does nothing unless it is garbage time. I am staying with Prosise cuz he is a great receiving RB and I read they are planning to use him more and more the 2nd half of season. Seattle offense hasnt been impressive at all so I expect them to have enough 3rd down plays that will get CJ enough touches. There isnt anyone on SF I would feel comfortable starting.

grabbed him and am starting him at flex over marvin jones. they say they like him (harris) in the pass game so hoping he catches a few and gets a td somewhere. really don't think hyde is playing also.

grabbed him and am starting him at flex over marvin jones. they say they like him (harris) in the pass game so hoping he catches a few and gets a td somewhere. really don't think hyde is playing also.

so you expect Harris to take snaps away from Droughns too?

Now you have a l and i and an e in your name , so can you be trusted ?

Draughns is the third down back, harris overtook him for the 1st and 2nd down role. If Hyde is out, I wouldn't trust any of them

Have Hyde but probably just going to go with Bilal Powell rather than pick up Harris

Thinking Powell also, but right now have Prosise in instead. I am conflicted over who to use!

Draughns is the third down back, harris overtook him for the 1st and 2nd down role. If Hyde is out, I wouldn't trust any of them

this coupled with that putrid 49ers offense its hard to rely on anyone from that team. I know Procsise isnt that much better but at least he has big play ability. Plus after last week I can see Carroll wanting to see more of him. They need a spark in that offense badly. Prosise used to be a WR in college to I heard. SO he is no slouch at catching the ball. He even played WR in the preseason a bit.

Looks like hyde is literally a game time decision... I picked up Beasley for my flex.. too risky

Well I can't be that unhappy

Have Hyde but probably just going to go with Bilal Powell rather than pick up Harris

Probably win my matchup if I didn't do this. Didn't really have anyone to drop though, hell with 20/20 hindsight should've dropped Pitta and went without a TE with Eifert on bye.

was a great scoop and play this week. certainly the matchup had a lot to do with it but harris clearly dominated the touches as well. maybe hyde will be out a while and harris gets a few more starts. not liking the ariz matchup next week though.

honestly, i felt like he was underused. there was a lot of times he looked wide open coming out of the backfield and kaep went to someone else (often for a lessor result). kaep is so inaccurate and fires the ball ridiculously hard even on short throws leading to unnecessary drops sometimes. he's painful to watch. harris though, i like his game. runs hard, has some nice moves, very fast. wonder why GB got rid of him? I don't really know how he ended up in SF honestly. the fumble was kinda questionable imo, i thought they might overturn it. could have lead to more garbage points if not for that. Not complaining though!

• Like 1

Hyde hasn't been cleared for contact as of yesterday. Sprained AC joint injuries are normally multiple week absences.

was a great scoop and play this week. certainly the matchup had a lot to do with it but harris clearly dominated the touches as well. maybe hyde will be out a while and harris gets a few more starts. not liking the ariz matchup next week though.

honestly, i felt like he was underused. there was a lot of times he looked wide open coming out of the backfield and kaep went to someone else (often for a lessor result). kaep is so inaccurate and fires the ball ridiculously hard even on short throws leading to unnecessary drops sometimes. he's painful to watch. harris though, i like his game. runs hard, has some nice moves, very fast. wonder why GB got rid of him? I don't really know how he ended up in SF honestly. the fumble was kinda questionable imo, i thought they might overturn it. could have lead to more garbage points if not for that. Not complaining though!

I have no idea why GB got rid of DuJuan Harris. He looked good with GB as well. I was mad when it happened.